• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 - Characters downplayed by Death Battle

Naruto vs Ichigo...

Had Naruto at High 6-A and Ichigo at literally Large Town level..... At peak....

Was there ever any really accurate fight that wasn't just street level characters like Nathan Drake vs Lara Croft

Thing is, when it comes to Digimon, I can actually excuse alot of things. The reason for this is because, a ton of Digimon feats and details are hidden all throughout the canon and honestly, looking at one or two sources will not help. As such, missing info is EXTREMELY likely due to the canon of Digimon being so vast and it having so many outlets that one has to look at in order to fully understand the verse. You look at Digimon Adventure only? Without the CD Drama and other series and additions later on, is very weak honestly compared to what they are now.

@Dark

I am planning on doing adding a PSP key to the Adventure cast in the future as that is...also...canon...

Well, in my opinion, they downplayed:

Bomberman (They didnt even mention his Universal feats)

Pikachu (Ignored alot of Pikachus good feats that surpass Blankas feats)

Bowser (Really? You dont need Holy sources to defeat Ganon!)

Daredevil (They ignored his strong feats that surpass Nightwing, and for once, CFC was right on the result.)

@Dragon

Oh yeah, I totally agree on that. I mean, I've loved Digimon my entire life, but never knew about the deeper lore until I and others here started really looking deep into it.

Yeah, this is also why I say keep Digimon out of DEATH BATTLE as they just lack the time to fully explore the franchise (It took us like 2 years to get where we are now). I mean, i am sure in terms of VS Sites, we have the most information on Digimon and yet we still don't have all everything down 100% like Digimon and their interaction with Eaters, Digimon Hellfire (which is insane), possible feats from various Digimon from the games, and likely much more due to untranslated material.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, this is also why I say keep Digimon out of DEATH BATTLE as they just lack the time to fully explore the franchise (It took us like 2 years to get where we are now). I mean, i am sure in terms of VS Sites, we have the most information on Digimon and yet we still don't have all everything down 100% like Digimon and their interaction with Eaters, Digimon Hellfire (which is insane), possible feats from various Digimon from the games, and likely much more due to untranslated material.
Same reason i don't want them to include Castlevania characters since they most likely will say that the Belmonts etc. are wall level to small building

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Literally from the analysis of Kratos vs Spawn
"Aaahhhh, man - here comes the rage from the God of War fanboys!"
Yeah, Kratos's analysis has been downplayed as f**k and it was even incomplete.

There was no Rage Mode or Absorption ability and they wrongly claim that Blades of Exile's emit normal fire (when its reality both Blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile emitted somekind of energy).

They even forgot to mention the Nemesis Whip or any of Kratos's magics.

Wolverine Vs Raiden.

Superman Vs Goku 1st

Carnage Vs Lucy.

Optimus Vs Gundam.

Iron Man Vs Lex Luthor

Spider-Man Vs Batman.

Venom Vs Bane.

Thor Vs Raiden.

Voltron Vs Megarzord

These are the decent ones in my opinion.

Oh, I forget Hulk Vs Doomsday, Batman Vs Black Panther, and Deadpool Vs Deathstroke

I believe that comic characters have the most accurate battles (In some cases), mainly because they don't have the amount powers and abilities compared to anime and game chars. Having less variables in battle creates a more straightforward combat based mostly on physical and intelligence feats.

Most of Sonic

Most of Mario

Most of Megaman

Most of Zelda

Most of Final Fantasy

Most of Pokemon

Most of Star Wars

All of Power Rangers

Bomberman

Goku

Yagami Taichi

Kratos

Thanos

Twilight Sparkle

Spawn

Raven

Hyabusa

Terminator

Godzilla

Gaara

Nightmare

Wolverine

Bayonetta

Hulk

Shovel Knight

Erza

Ichigo

Sora

To name a few.

I want to gather more stuff before I make any big revisions. We're talking about a franchise with several thousand comics, after all.

My favorite episodes are

Thanos vs Darkseid

Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Sam Fischer vs Snake

Bayonetta vs Dante

Balrog vs TJ Combo

Just because the animations were pretty damn solid. Honestly, Death Battle faces the issue of fully researching characters in such little time; it's incredibly difficult to get everything correct. Think of the amount of CRTs this wiki does, anyways.

With Mario beating Sonic now, what's stopping Luigi from not beating Tails? Same with Sephiroth being clearly above Link amd yet Cloud lost to him.

Those are the biggest examples that are now looking really inconsistent as well.

Back