• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Too Stronk - Yujiro Hanma vs All Might

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually.. hold on

Yujiro scales to a casual 294.71916826 Megaton feat...

All Might scales to a 371.558 Megaton feat...

Is this even fair? For Yujiro I mean

Though I guess Yujiro's massive martial arts abilities and All Might's tendency to hold back may even things out a bit...

I'll let you guys decide whether or not this is fair

Votes counted

@DMUA If you think that's crazy, later in the series, Che Guevara is introduced as an eccentric martial artists obsessed with pirates... and is also one of the strongest fighters in the series

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
@DMUA If you think that's crazy, later in the series, Che Guevara is introduced as an eccentric martial artists obsessed with pirates... and is also one of the strongest fighters in the series
Excusemehwut
I'm sorry but what

Yeah, Baki is super weird with it's use of real life people as in-universe fighters

Hell, at one point in the series, Muhammed Ali and his son were huge parts of the story.... and utilized a boxing style that focused on kicking the ground

Can someone tell me why the slight AP advantage is enough for All Might to win?

Well, its not really a pure AP match, Yujiro skills very likely could give him the advantage and he can use Xiao Lee to massively reduce damage taken while reflecting it back at All Might.Xiao Lee was shown to reduce(to nearly nothing) and reflect mountain level damage as shown when Kaku kaioh used it on Yujiro.That along with Yujiro despite being arrogant, doesn't let the enemy get the jump on him or hit him first besides only a few times in the series which is why he uses Udonde which makes him look open for attacks but he really isn't.

He fistfight against a Villain who has a same AP like him before and took many, many punches at that. And he's doing it damaged.

Thats cool but Yujiro has techniques that minimizes mountain level damage to nearly nothing and reflects it back along with other defensive/offensive techniques,being able to read his opponents easily before and during battle, constantly using new moves on his opponent, and having higher stamina.

I was gonna add this to the profiles... but now it looks there's a pretty solid counter argument coming up.

Though, it should be noted that Yujiro has never fought anyone who was physically stronger than him, only people roughly on his level (emphasis on roughly), which would probably be only Baki, Kaku and maybe Musashi (I saw maybe becuase niether went all out in their fight, though Yujiro did almost pull out the Demon's Back)

Shame that Motobe had to interfere in the fight, I really wanted to see if a serious Mushashi can handle a serious Yujiro

Meh, it's either a love it or hate it type deal. I like it, but there are times where they spend way too much time hyping things up

Ok, so I'll make a solid argument now. Sorry for the long while.

This is a pure AP match.

No, please... Don't say that. By saying that, you are dismissing so many things not only about Yujiro, but All Might as well. They are both extremely skilled combatants, and even with purely basic AP one has ways of "ignoring" durability to a degree. Joint locks, pressure points and internal organ damage are just a few of the ways that one can do so.

Now, playing the Devil's Advocate here, I'll say why I think Yujiro honestly wins this.

Not-so-much-AP Disadvantage: While it initially seems that Yujiro has a slight AP disadvantage, this is not completely true - See, the difference isn't that large. Noticeable? Certainly, and at the beginning of the fight Yujiro's certainly going to feel quite a bit the blows. But Yujiro has a way of equalizing, if not outright exceeding the AP/durability disadvantage. How so? Xiao Lee. With that technique, Kaioh Kaku - who is otherwise physically comparable to characters that are trashed by Yujiro, I think - can actually hurt Yujiro and received no damage from a full-power punch from Yujiro aside from a bloody nose. And Yujiro not only copied it from a glance, but also mastered it. It is pretty much granted he can do the same. So, characters that he'd be unable to do any notable damage normally or characters that could one-shot him can't do either by using Xiao Lee. Even if we dismiss the Xiao Lee, Yujiro is stated to get stronger when he reveals his "Demon Back", further lowering the differences.

Skill: I'll be honest on this: Yujiro's just too darn skilled to All Might to overpower. Not only is he a master of all martial arts in the world, but he can copy and master any style by just looking at someone using said style. That's his limit? Lol, no. Yujiro has sick analytical skills that won't allow any, ANY flaws from All Might's form or technique to escape from his sight. He ofte determined every single fracture and wound one has received with nothing but a glance, to the absurd point of discovering cancer cells that haven't even awoken yet and hidden physical frailties that are yet to happe, and that's what he does without making any effort to do so. Not only is Yujiro several orders of magnitude more skilled - he actually can and will exploit any and all mistakes All Might commits in the fight.

Miscellaneous abilities: More of a support-kind of deal, but Yujiro's has plenty of ways about incapacitating All Might even if he is weaker than him in AP - and that's dismissing his skill and Xiao Lee! - by exploiting his other, more lethal techniques. Benda can cause inhuman and abnormal pain in those that it strikes to the point it can disable people just as effectively as a KO. Aiki can redirect one's entire force (So, All Might's superior AP can actually work against him if Yujiro uses Aiki to make him hit himself or knock him to the ground). Joint locks in general work by that - unless the AP/dura difference is big enough - the more effort one makes, the more they will wreck the opponent's day. Pressure points are pressure points, I don't think I need to explain those. And finally, Yujiro's very aura can dissuade and subdue weaker men. I doubt it'd work against All Might, but it still should be noted. Like that time he caused an earthquake by his bloodthirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back