• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From this

We're using the 50 minute time frame apparently, my aim is to prove why 8 minutes is the actual correct time frame

1.The timeframe in the film is proven to not be linear. For example, when the time goes "up", the Raikage wants to fire the chakra cannon, we're shown that Kurama has already carved the Shinobi letter for mission accomplished on the moon. This is at 1:40:00. However, at 1:40:35, we see Kurama has just begun carving the letter and it's taking him a lot of time(as seen when by 5 seconds later all he's really done is maybe made the first line a bit deeper, so we can easily assume it took him a couple of minutes at the very least). At 1:39:27 Naruto moves to rescure Toneri, they discover the letter at 1:39:47. 20 seconds is too less to save Toneri, help him out, then make Kurama write a letter(which, you know, he took 5 seconds and that literally did nothing) and automatically dissappear from the moo. Naruto was around till Kurama carved it to later absorb him back. So we don't know when exactly did Kakashi ask for an hours time.

2.The Raikage is impatient, and as we see, he was also charging the chakra canon up to fire at the moon. The chances of him wanting to fire as soon as it is charged are greater than the chances of him actually waiting for an hour as proven by his behavior thru the series. By 1:29:54 the chakra canon is at 90%, and it can easily be considered that the Raikage wished to fire as soon as it was fully charged(which likely doesn't take a lot of time as it was shot once before and recharged)

3.This assumes Toneri v Naruto went on for 50 whole minutes which in and of itself is quite fallacious. From 1:32:15 to 1:33:20 Toneri has already used every ability available to him on Naruto, none of which worked. It's fallacious to assume he held back his strongest attack for nearly 50 minutes when literally NOTHING else he tried worked on Naruto, especially considering he wanted to KILL Naruto

4.At 1:29:53, the entire team is shot out to the moons surface and gets seperated. Shikamaru and Sai taking over 50 minutes to find a pink haired woman walking alone on the surface of the barren moon when they were shot out at the EXACT SAME location seems stupid in itself

Hence, the 8 minute timeframe should be used, as the 50 minute one has too many inconsistencies and problems

well technically it was both low 5B and 5B but i dont know why people agreed with low 5B since toneri wanted to destroy the earth literally which should be downright 5B

Can someone explain how it's 5-B? I thought you can't exceed the GBE of a celestial body without completly deystroying ? Or am i missing something?

Note: I wasn't here for whatever upgrade thread happended so plz forgive me

Because people thought it was the more accurate version?

And destroying the earth is a massive variable which can be as low as High 6-A. It doesn't always mean a planet bust.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Can someone explain how it's 5-B? I thought you can't exceed the GBE of a celestial body without completly deystroying ? Or am i missing something?

Note: I wasn't here for whatever upgrade thread happended so plz forgive me
Kinetic Energy, methinks.

There are 2 results for 2 different timeframes.

We used low end not because it is safer but because Naruto and Toneri fought for an hour.

because you guys should make me a calc member instead

im good at calcing the calcs that need calcing with out effort gg

I can calc Purple

I don't think the moon has any effect on Narutoverse considered they didn't have one before and were completely fine, doubt they follow our laws of physics.

Yeah considering recreating the moon and shoving it into space did not cause catastrophic destruction that may be the case or maybe sage power shenanigans.

Shadowbokunohero said:
because you guys should make me a calc member instead
im good at calcing the calcs that need calcing with out effort gg

I can calc Purple
Shadow you can do calcs?? Please let me take up some of your time sometimes lol

yeah which is why KE is probably the best way to calc it.

Authors probably understand KE better than GBE.

Back