• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Can someone add this accepted Class 5 lifting strength feat to the main TR page and to Taiju's profile?
I was planning on adding this to my big CRT that I would do after the current fight is over, couldn't we wait until then?
I got another class 5 for South and Mikey as well.
They aren't accepted though. The moderator said that the pixel scaling is bad for the South one, and the Mikey one has some problems according to another moderator.

I was planning on adding this to my big CRT that I would do after the current fight is over, couldn't we wait until then?

They aren't accepted though. The moderator said that the pixel scaling is bad for the South one, and the Mikey one has some problems according to another moderator.
No he accepted the scale. He just didnt like how i drew the line

Also this chapter confirms Takemichi is not stronger than Mikey. And he said Mikey "got faster" so thats another example of mikey dark impulse being just like souths.

And he said Mikey "got faster" so thats another example of mikey dark impulse being just like souths.
Well Takemichi could be just getting slower because of his injuries, but it could also be Mikey actually getting faster yes, so we have to wait for more chapters, and if it's Mikey getting faster then it wouldn't make it more similar to South's, because Mikey becoming stronger counts as a different ability than South's.

Well Takemichi could be just getting slower because of his injuries, but it could also be Mikey actually getting faster yes, so we have to wait for more chapters, and if it's Mikey getting faster then it wouldn't make it more similar to South's, because Mikey becoming stronger counts as a different ability than South's.
No. He was just dodging perfectly fine last chapter and didnt get hit to gain more damage until mikey landed another kicked him then he noticed mikey increased his speed

No. He was just dodging perfectly fine last chapter and didnt get hit to gain more damage until mikey landed another kicked him then he noticed mikey increased his speed
He doesn't need to get hit again, his stamina could just be becoming worse by itself, since he has some pretty serious injuries.

He doesn't need to get hit again, his stamina could just be becoming worse by itself, since he has some pretty serious injuries.
Thats an excuse yall cant keep pulling "stamina" when it's convenient. If no action happens or statement saying it then it just an assumption that its injury based. You cant jump out and say last chapter he's now the strongest then turn around and say he got hit because he's severely injured. He just isn't on Mikey's level which is why he even needs foresight to begin with

Thats an excuse yall cant keep pulling "stamina" when it's convenient. If no action happens or statement saying it then it just an assumption that its injury based. You cant jump out and say last chapter he's now the strongest then turn around and say he got hit because he's severely injured. He just isn't on Mikey's level which is why he even needs foresight to begin with
It's not an excuse. I asked a moderator if Mikey could get an ability based on what Takemichi said, and he said that it could be Takemichi's stamina worsening due to his injuries, making him slower, so we should wait for more chapters, which I agree with. I'm not saying that this is 100% true, but it's a possibility, and it's also possible that Mikey actually became stronger.

It's not an excuse. I asked a moderator if Mikey could get an ability based on what Takemichi said, and he said that it could be Takemichi's stamina worsening due to his injuries, making him slower, so we should wait for more chapters, which I agree with. I'm not saying that this is 100% true, but it's a possibility, and it's also possible that Mikey actually became stronger.
"Could be" is still assumption based and you cant use it for every fight that happens. When Izana got slower it was clearly stated by Draken for that being the reason why due to him blocking multiple mikey kicks.Takemichi has blocked 1 kick and dodged the rest. It takes more energy for Mikey to attack than it is is for Takemichi to dodge. He just isn't as fast or strong and thats okay...

"Could be" is still assumption based and you cant use it for every fight that happens. When Izana got slower it was clearly stated by Draken for that being the reason why due to him blocking multiple mikey kicks.Takemichi has blocked 1 kick and dodged the rest. It takes more energy for Mikey to attack than it is is for Takemichi to dodge. He just isn't as fast or strong and thats okay...
Takemichi got hit by Mikey many times before he started successfully fighting back, to the point where he was bleeding from all over the body and his vision and hearing became worse. We also shouldn't forget that before fighting Mikey he also fought Kakucho for a pretty long time, and got thrown out of a train, so it wouldn't be surprising if he started becoming weaker by now.

Ayo

18.png

I want to create one for Izana first, but I need to reread the entire Tenjiku arc because I think there might be some intelligence feats that are probably good enough for above average or maybe even gifted.
Okay dope. The other characters who need profiles i think are Kakucho, Hanma, Wakasa/Benkei, Mucho (he has lifting strength feats that can be calculated), and now Shinichiro since he is an important character to the story now. I alredy have Kakucho's for the most part, and i was about to start scaling Mucho's feats.

Okay dope. The other characters who need profiles i think are Kakucho, Hanma, Wakasa/Benkei, Mucho (he has lifting strength feats that can be calculated), and now Shinichiro since he is an important character to the story now. I alredy have Kakucho's for the most part, and i was about to start scaling Mucho's feats.
I tried calculating some attack potency feats today, like Draken punching Hanma, Takemichi punching Kakucho and Mikey kicking Chifuyu but they were all Street level sadly. I'm planning on recalculating your Mikey throwing Takemichi's bicycle calculation, but you could also do it if you want to, you just need to angsize the distance instead of assuming it.

I tried calculating some attack potency feats today, like Draken punching Hanma, Takemichi punching Kakucho and Mikey kicking Chifuyu but they were all Street level sadly. I'm planning on recalculating your Mikey throwing Takemichi's bicycle calculation, but you could also do it if you want to, you just need to angsize the distance instead of assuming it.
for sure i was going to recalc the bike feat, but I need the formula for another feat. When Mikey lifted Chonbo with just his leg while he held him down with fte speed and he threw chonco a far distance after and it knocked him out

One more thing. I made a CRT for Mikey in his Dark Impulse state to get its own key since they are distinctly different, with addition to adding Pain Tolerance, statistics amplification, Berserk mode, analytical prediction due to him quickly figuring out Takemichi's precognition and countering it within a few seconds to land a kick with Takemichi acknowledging his battle IQ. I know you disagree with the statistics amp part but can you comment on the post everything you agree and disagree with? About to add it to the CRT promotion thread too.

One more thing. I made a CRT for Mikey in his Dark Impulse state to get its own key since they are distinctly different, with addition to adding Pain Tolerance, statistics amplification, Berserk mode, analytical prediction due to him quickly figuring out Takemichi's precognition and countering it within a few seconds to land a kick with Takemichi acknowledging his battle IQ. I know you disagree with the statistics amp part but can you comment on the post everything you agree and disagree with? About to add it to the CRT promotion thread too.
You should have waited a little bit more...

Not really. Its more than enough evidence in my post. I have atleast 3 examples for everything i listed.
Depending on the next few chapters Mikey could possibly get Battle type Accelerated Development with dark impulses instead of Analytical Prediction that you have in your CRT, and it would also get rid of Statistics Amplification.

Depending on the next few chapters Mikey could possibly get Battle type Accelerated Development with dark impulses instead of Analytical Prediction that you have in your CRT, and it would also get rid of Statistics Amplification.
Actually it wouldn't replace Analytical Prediction ignore that, when I wrote this I didn't fully read the CRT yet.

Back