• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taiju Shiba Wall+ upgrade

In chapter 94 Taiju punched Takemichi with 50% of his power causing his vision to distort/blur with Takemichi saying "I can't...! Move....! I've been punched by alot of people up to this point.... But this guy is on another level!! Inupi repeated the same statement in chapter 105. This is consistent because Taiju is the only character in the series to knock Mikey unconscious after Mikey let them hit him stating "I just hit you with the best punch I've thrown today" when no one else has.

Mitsuya went blow for blow with 70% Taiju Shiba who should be comparable to Baji who did this feat of 2.3 Megajoules, with Takemichi stating he's going "punch for punch with that monster". So the mid tiers are high wall level.

Mikey is by far the strongest character in Tokyo Revengers and Mikey has let mid tiers like Peh-Yan, Kazutora with a pipe, with him and high tiers like Draken, Izana, South, and Kakucho hit him and neither could knock him out.

This comes after Takemichi was hit by Baji and kicked multiple times by Dark Impulse Mikey who was fully bloodlusted trying to kill Kazutora who are both wall level. Meaning Taiju with 50% power is stronger than Valhalla arc Mikey, but weaker than Mikey by the time they fight during black Dragon arc since Mikey one shots him.

Taiju also easily beat the "greatest duo" Wakasa and Benkei with 1 attack after countering their strongest rush attack. It is mentioned they were tired after fighting Koko and Inupi but this is inconsistent because South fought Waka/Benkei after they beat 100 Rokuhara Tandai members which takes far more stamina and their stamina wasn't mentioned. Adding more fuel to the argument of him being on "another level" than high tiers.

Taiju at 50% has an AP on another level than Baji, and Mikey during Valhalla arc. Mikey attacked Takemichi twice while threatening to kill him if he didnt move out of his way, also when he mentioned Baji after his death. if you take into account mikey attack Takemichi while using dark impulse berserk mode amp this is more proof Mikey was very serious.

Chapter 266 Dark Impulse Mikey kicks Takemichi multiple times and the same "blurry vision"/equilibrium problems start happening to happen again. Mikey's Dark Impulse is "another level" version of Mikey and Taiju only needed 1 punch at 50% to do this. Confirming Takemichi's statements of Taiju being on "another level" from anyone he's been hit by. Only Taiju and Mikey have done this to Takemichi. I also believe South would have if he fought Takemichi since his AP is also comparable to Mikey.

Taiju said he punched Takemichi with 50% power after already punching him with 30% repeatedly when he initially met him, but this time was different. Not only did Takemichi fly a distance which has happened before when Taiju hit him, but his vision became distorted and blurry which Taiju then admitted he hit him with 50% power. Which Takemichi then clarifies by recalling everyone he's been hit by (In including DI Mikey) that Taiju is on another level than all of them. When Mikey hit Takemichi twice he got back up both times without blurry vision.

Chapter 270 Shinichiro Sano pummeled a concrete wall aftrr the death of Mikey and he is widely known as a weak fighter, meaning the low tiers of TR are wall level.

Based on Statements Takemichi is the most reliable source in Tokyo Revengers and so is Inupi, because Takemichi has been hit by Mikey under Dark Impulse as well as Taiju to be able to make an accurate comparison on whose attacks are stronger between he two of them at the time. Inupi has knowledge of the strongest delinquents since he has been around sine the 1st Gen Black Dragons.

Taiju and Mikey should be bumped to Wall+.

Last edited:
Oh for sure if it's accepted it'd do a lot of work and get then some interesting match-ups

They aren't even close to 9-A so you can't just bump them up like this, and if you would try to calculate how strong Taiju is supposed to be with these then that would be calc stacking, so I disagree.

Chapter 266 adds more validity to my Taiju CRT upgrade. Takemichi just suffered the same "blurry vision" or equilibrium problems he had from being hit by 50% Taiju after being kicked by berserk Dark Impulse Mikey multiple times. Mikey's Dark Impulse is "another level" version of Mikey and Taiju at 50% 2 years prior only needed one punch to do the same thing and it is backed by statements made by Takemichi. I believe Taiju's overall AP is either higher than Mikey's or equal to it, but his overall fighting ability is nowhere near Mikey's ability due to the wide gap in Mikey's training history ontop of him having another level he can reach which is why Mikey still one shot Taiju after taking the "strongest punch" Taiju threw all day.

What's wall+ Supposed to mean here ?9-A ?If so then I strongly disagree .Nothing you said proves they're 9-A

So you mean he should get "At least wall level " "9-B Likely higher " keys ?

Seems fine considering he is the only one who's been able to knock Mikey down that too with a single punch (Well Takemitchi did it too in the last manga chapter)
Yes exactly what i meant. And yes Takemichi did it and he already has it already. I think Taiju and Mikey should have it as well

Shinichiro just pulled off possibly the 2nd best AP feat behind Mikey's car feat in chapter 270. Since Shinichiro is widely considered weak and a bad fighter this proves the low tiers of Tokyo Revengers are wall level and the high tiers are higher another level

Shinichiro just pulled off possibly the 2nd best AP feat behind Mikey's car feat in chapter 270. Since Shinichiro is widely considered weak and a bad fighter this proves the low tiers of Tokyo Revengers are wall level and the high tiers are higher another level
Lmao and some people still thinks Ayanokouji solos TR .

That being said ,I think Shin was actually secretly really strong like Takemitchy

I can name over 10 characters who easily beat him. Its just bias TR hate. People hate how heavily these characters are simpled by the fangirls they like in real life

Back