• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Infinite Speed and not High 3-A. The Metal-Cooler movie isn't canon to the Toeiverse, only the first movie is.
I'm a little confused on this. Slug and Turles are also scaled based off Restrained SS1 Broly's feats and I'm pretty sure their movies wouldn't fit in with the Toeiverse like Cooler's first movie could, hence me believing scaling from movies like Metal Cooler could be used with later movies.

Can you elaborate for me why Slug and Turles are seemingly treated as canon to the anime?

I'm a little confused on this. Slug and Turles are also scaled based off Restrained SS1 Broly's feats and I'm pretty sure their movies wouldn't fit in with the Toeiverse like Cooler's movie could, hence me believing scaling from movies like Metal Cooler could be used with later movies.

Can you elaborate for me why Slug and Turles are seemingly treated as canon to the anime?
They're not Canon to the anime. Broly isn't either. However, they scale off of Broly because he was mentioned later on in the Raichi OVA.

If they want to continue it in general discussion, sure. I think my question is already answered though so I'm good.
Bro made it seem like he has a choice 💀 pretty sure it’s against thread rules to derail, Blud is talking about metal cooler in a Broly upgrade thread. Stop being weird and go somewhere else with this

Bro made it seem like he has a choice 💀 pretty sure it’s against thread rules to derail, Blud is talking about metal cooler in a Broly upgrade thread. Stop being weird and go somewhere else with this
All of this discussion was me doing it with the assumption that the wiki accepted cross-movie scaling and that what I was saying could help pass the revision. All I needed was a decent correction to know it's off-topic. I also didn't make it seem like I 'had a choice'. I was saying if they wanted to talk about it more elsewhere I'd be up to it but I felt they already clarified my question.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

The anime is canon to them but not the other way around, the same for Metal-Cooler. It's pretty simple actually.
Yeah, thanks for correcting the misunderstanding.

If this were accepted, it would also scale to the Ghost Warriors and Hatchiyack, right? I believe that Hatchiyack was said to be stronger than Broly?

If this were accepted, it would also scale to the Ghost Warriors and Hatchiyack, right? I believe that Hatchiyack was said to be stronger than Broly?
It should scale to all of them since they are above Restrained SS1 Broly who is the one that destroyed the infinite galaxies. If that's not accepted but the universe destruction statement for LSS Broly is then it would only be Hatchiyack.

Personally, I think it's outlandish for Z Broly to be this strong especially given who scales but considering how we currently treat the universe, I can't really say it's false and calling it an outlier would discredit the very scene and statements regarding his power so in the end, I agree.

I feel the need to disagree with this. Destroying infinite space destroying planets and stars over time sounds painfully iffy. Especially if he is clearly shown to have finite speed given that characters much weaker than Broly can still at least notice him move or it clearly takes longer than an instant to notice the destruction of planets left and right and what not.

Also, "The South Galaxy" in the context of Broly just refers to some random galaxy within the southern end of the universe, and not the entire South quandrant unlike what is brought up in Buu saga. There is the fact that even places that take place after the Broly movie, the Southern quarter of the universe still has a notable population. Also, just because 3-D space is infinite doesn't mean there is an infinite number of planets or life.

I feel the need to disagree with this. Destroying infinite space destroying planets and stars over time sounds painfully iffy. Especially if he is clearly shown to have finite speed given that characters much weaker than Broly can still at least notice him move or it clearly takes longer than an instant to notice the destruction of planets left and right and what not.

Also, "The South Galaxy" in the context of Broly just refers to some random galaxy within the southern end of the universe, and not the entire South quandrant unlike what is brought up in Buu saga. There is the fact that even places that take place after the Broly movie, the Southern quarter of the universe still has a notable population. Also, just because 3-D space is infinite doesn't mean there is an infinite number of planets or life.
Oh, right, had the 4 quadrants idea even been introduced in the anime yet?

Fair point.
Wasn't wasnt he going to destroying the universe, not all life specifically.

Alright since you refuse to listen I’ll explain what a NSEW galaxy is and show proof that galaxy was not a representation of 1/4 of the universe so the daizenshuu states that a NSEW galaxy so when its referring to a cardinal direction and calls it a galaxy is merely a denomination used by the gods to refer to a section of the universe even in the chonzenshuu that Hermes translated

In the beginning of a movie we see a galaxy being destroyed and it’s stated that the southern galaxy would be destroyed and the southern galaxy is shown still existing and King Kai directs goku there and even Paragus states that he’s wreaking havoc on the southern galaxy and refers to it as an area Galaxy in relation to a cardinal direction is referring to a quadrant/section/area of the universe and there is 4 of them each being filled with countless galaxies 1/4 of the universe wasn’t destroyed and if there was only 4 galaxies then none of this movie would make sense I have no idea where your getting this argument from and your logic is backed up from nothing this also explains why there’s only a couple planets and stars left the director of the movie even claiming that the galaxy we‘re shown being destroyed at the start of the movie being one of countless galaxies

Please stop arguing from ignorance with this 4 galaxies argument there’s clearly way more galaxies than that and if there was only 4 galaxies the Universe would be 3-B nothing here suggests that there’s only 4 galaxies just 4 quadrants with countless galaxies in it the context of the movie never implies there’s only 4 galaxies and says otherwise too

Should be sadly we will probably have to wait for Deagon
I’ve explained that here when it refers to a galaxy and a Cardinal direction it refers to a section of the universe like stated in the guides it’s a denomination

And as such we currently have him rated as 3-B since a NSEW Galaxy isn’t an actual galaxy

If the 4 “galaxies” were actual galaxies GT wouldn’t be 2-C as well

also For the since you refuse to listen part isn’t directed at you it was just apart of my message debunking the 4 galaxies thing

Personally, I think it's outlandish for Z Broly to be this strong especially given who scales but considering how we currently treat the universe, I can't really say it's false and calling it an outlier would discredit the very scene and statements regarding his power so in the end, I agree.
Just to let you know Z Broly isn’t canon to toeiverse and we don’t have profiles for brolyverse characters so nobody but Broly really scales to this as well

I get that but by that same logic we could say a ton of infinite speed characters aren't infinite

This is basically the AOE fallacy all over again

Also destroying Infinity overtime still qualifies for infinite speed as weird as that is
It is actually referring to them in this context as in the move King Kai specifically mentions he could destroy the East, West, and even the North galaxy he resides in

We also have a fair few statements of endless galaxies and countless stars to back up the whole infinite universe thing so you can't just say that there's an end with zero evidence

Also even without the South galaxy statements we have multiple statements saying Broly is a threat to the entire universe (6 I believe)

wait what? King kai said he would destroy the entire north part too, and we already accept that broly would destroy the ENTIRE universe, so it would be disingenuous to say hes wouldnt scale. And if you look at the blog, we have many statements backing up infinite galaxies, which broly was going to destroy considerably quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back