• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broly is stated to have bottomless power multiple times
Bottomless could just mean really deep, etc, as a equal interpretation, I’ll just argue it means boundless or unlimited since bottomless could also mean that and then give reasoning for why that interpretation is above the others.

The evidence to support my interpretation of these statements is broly destroying south galaxy which is made up of dozens of galaxies, arguably a infinite amount, 1/4 of infinity is still infinity, basic math. This is accepted on the wiki now btw. Also is heavily implied to have the power to destroy the north galaxy as well, which is also infinite.

he’s also stated to be able to destroy the universe multiple times, the universe is infinite which is also acceptable on the wiki now.

You would need a infinite amount of energy to destroy a infinite amount of things or space, obviously, Broly did exactly that and is heavily implied he could do it multiple times.

It’s consistent with feats and statements that Broly has this infinite amount of power, this should easily be high uni lvls of power.

Bottomless could just mean really deep, etc, as a equal interpretation, I’ll just argue it means boundless or unlimited since bottomless could also mean that and then give reasoning for why that interpretation is above the others.

The evidence to support my interpretation of these statements is broly destroying south galaxy which is made up of dozens of galaxies, arguably a infinite amount, 1/4 of infinity is still infinity, basic math. This is accepted on the wiki now btw. Also is heavily implied to have the power to destroy the north galaxy as well, which is also infinite.

he’s also stated to be able to destroy the universe multiple times, the universe is infinite which is also acceptable on the wiki now.

You would need a infinite amount of energy to destroy a infinite amount of things or space, obviously, Broly did exactly that and is heavily implied he could do it multiple times.

It’s consistent with feats and statements that Broly has this infinite amount of power, this should easily be high uni lvls of power.

So what is your proposal here? Are you trying to update Broly to High 3-A?

Stuff like "end of the universe" just means he's gonna break everyone's house and stuff, they're just being dramatic.
Except we know Broly has already destroyed an entire section of the universe (galaxies quickly vaporized as shown in the intro) extremely quickly, his level of destruction is on a cosmic scale. So to say he's just "gonna break everyone's house and stuff" wouldn't make much sense.

Big disagree with this

The source material itself doesn't support this as it was still stated it would take some time to destroy the entire universe

So I don't believe we should upgrade him based on two statements which are quite frankly just flowery language
Show me where exactly this is stated bc I can’t find this anywhere, anyways, the source (movie 1 and 2), multiple guides etc directly goes against this.

“So I don't believe we should upgrade him based on two statements which are quite frankly just flowery language” the entire post is literally a argument for why this isn’t “flowery language “ 💀

Can anyone send me the statement where he is stated to be able to destroy the universe in a timeframe so I can debunk it rq? I can’t find it
Tbf unless Broly is immortal, he would have to destroy it within his lifespan for him to be a genuine threat to it so a timeframe isn't really needed imo.

okay, I just clicked on my laptop and it works. Idk if I’m slow or sum but I don’t see anywhere about a timeframe statement, literally all of the scans just say he’ll destroy the universe, there’s no implication of a timeframe or anything. Maybe I’ll have to ask that slendveny and the other guy to explain their argument further bc I think I’m missing sum.

okay, I just clicked on my laptop and it works. Idk if I’m slow or sum but I don’t see anywhere about a timeframe statement, literally all of the scans just say he’ll destroy the universe, there’s no implication of a timeframe or anything. Maybe I’ll have to ask that slendveny and the other guy to explain their argument further bc I think I’m missing sum.
Starting to think this is just a common fan misconception rather than a real thing in the movie 💀

I thinks it's mostly just implication as the characters treat it as something that'll happen quickly and very soon.

There doesn’t need to be a stated timeframe when you’re destroying an infinite universe because it's infinite. High 3-A no matter how you slice it.

There doesn’t need to be a stated timeframe when you’re destroying an infinite universe because it's infinite. High 3-A no matter how you slice it.
Ik, but more than likely, ppl are gonna use this lil argument to disagree (they’ll say “disagree fra and then leave the thread 💀) so it’ll be better to put a end to it now rather than saying “it doesn’t matter anyways”

9f2.jpg

If you nuke the entire structure within a specified timeframe after which it no longer exists, yes.

But if you destroy it one cosmological structure at a time (Like say, blow up one galaxy, move to the next, blow up another one), and not all of its infinite contents in one shot, no.

If you nuke the entire structure within a specified timeframe after which it no longer exists, yes.

But if you destroy it one cosmological structure at a time (Like say, blow up one galaxy, move to the next, blow up another one), and not all of its infinite contents in one shot, no.
Wouldn't it work the same way as traversing an infinite space in finite time? It doesn't matter whether it takes 10 minutes or 10 hours, as long as you traverse (or destroy in this case) the Infinite space in a finite amount of time, you would still get infinite speed/High 3-A?

The thread is saying infinite power statements doesn’t make you high uni on the wiki without substantiation for it. This entire thread is literally about giving evidence for why the 2 statements are consistent…
Even that is under contention since the "infinite universe" size statements will be subject to another CRT by DeagonX.

Wouldn't it work the same way as traversing an infinite space in finite time? It doesn't matter whether it takes 10 minutes or 10 hours, as long as you traverse (or destroy in this case) the Infinite space in a finite amount of time, you would still get infinite speed/High 3-A?
That is assuming you cover the entire space in one single movement. Like lighting up an infinite universe, or a massive explosion engulfing the entire infinite universe and making it cease to exist altogether. And it also needs to have blatant statements like "Lit up all of the universe" or "destroyed the entire universe with this attack within moments" or similar.

That is assuming you cover the entire space in one single movement. Like lighting up an infinite universe, or a massive explosion engulfing the entire infinite universe and making it cease to exist altogether. And it also needs to have blatant statements like "Lit up all of the universe" or "destroyed the entire universe with this attack within moments" or similar.
Are you against the thread? Are you in support of this “broly can only destroy the universe in a time frame” argument??? If you are explain it rq with scans bc I see nothing backing it up currently

Are you against the thread? Are you in support of this “broly can only destroy the universe in a time frame” argument??? If you are explain it rq with scans bc I see nothing backing it up currently
I am not against the thread, I am merely asking if you have evidence that Broly can nuke it all in one shot and not going one cosmological structure at a time. Or if he can significantly affect the entire structure with any of his singular attacks.

I am not against the thread, I am merely asking if you have evidence that Broly can nuke it all in one shot and not going one cosmological structure at a time. Or if he can significantly affect the entire structure with any of his singular attacks.
Oh ye, as seen in the thread, I proved he has infinite power with multiple statements and a literal feat of him displacing this power, which no one has yet to properly refute yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back