• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree: @LordGriffin1000, @Firestorm808 ( he agrees with this if he is a similar profile), @LuffyRuffy46307, @Mr.Cinos15, @Zamasu_Chan, @Saintdhqhdy, @Omegas03, @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, @godofice, @TiltedFN, @CryoTheMayo, @Vizer04, @Georredannea15,@Shubham_Sonsurkar,@Adem_Warlock69, @CraigTucker

Disagree: @BestMGQScalerEver, @Stefano4444, @Gohanblanco217, @Theoretical

Neutral: @DarkDragonMedeus (gave his statement once, and a counterargument was given against him, when he says he agrees or disagrees I will tell), @KLOL506, @Reiner, @SlendVeny, @StekFence, @Tarang123

Last edited:
Can someone recap the justification for 3-A Broly?
1. In the Movie Broly is stated to have destroyed the Majority of South Galaxy, South Galaxy being 1/4 th of the DB universe which we now accept as infinite
2. We have 6 statements of Broly being able to destroy the entire universe over a small amount of time

Doing any of these things in a universe that is infinite would require High 3-A AP and Infinite Speed

1. In the Movie Broly is stated to have destroyed the Majority of South Galaxy, South Galaxy being 1/4 th of the DB universe which we now accept as infinite
2. We have 6 statements of Broly being able to destroy the entire universe over a small amount of time

Doing any of these things in a universe that is infinite would require High 3-A AP and Infinite Speed
^ and its already been established theres infinite galaxies in DB, which broly was going to destroy, pretty straight forward.

H3A OR Infinite speed

Who is that.

11. Argument from incredulity

This is similar to the argument from ignorance, except it is based on the fact that the person in question cannot personally believe something.

Example: "DBZ characters are so powerful, I find it hard to believe that there are characters stronger than them."

The person in this example asserts that since he personally does not believe something, then it cannot be true.

To clarify, it's generally accepted on this site that a character destroying a significant fraction of an infinite universe still qualifies for High 3-A?

I recall another character who had something similar, but I can't remember the name.

If someone can link me a profile with similar reasoning, I have no issues with the upgrade.

11. Argument from incredulity

This is similar to the argument from ignorance, except it is based on the fact that the person in question cannot personally believe something.

Example: "DBZ characters are so powerful, I find it hard to believe that there are characters stronger than them."

The person in this example asserts that since he personally does not believe something, then it cannot be true.

BF7A63D7-CE27-4A76-B3DB-3200E6AE374C.jpg

I mean, this is already accepted, if it wasn't, lad wouldn't be 3-B
Ngl I’m getting tired of making separate CRTs for characters who are affected instead of just upgrading them since they would apply to what was affected to the cosmology (like we’ve had to make an entire scaling blog for the dbs manga before we can apply it because we had to make a scaling blog even tho everyone is 2-C for the bog feat)
To clarify, it's generally accepted on this site that a character destroying a significant fraction of an infinite universe still qualifies for High 3-A?

I recall another character who had something similar, but I can't remember the name.

If someone can link me a profile with similar reasoning, I have no issues with the upgrade.
No Broly was gonna destroy the entire universe here is the blog and it has the scans

Nah just High 3-A but don’t worry about speed since Toei characters will have infinite speed soon (due to Goku’s fear of crossing the afterlife)
I am just saying since your a high 3-A (based of infinite scaling) wouldn't mean your speed would be infinite as well since DB functuon as AP = Speed?

Good looks for counting the votes , imma keep it a buck, I stopped caring about the thread a couple days ago and was too lazy to count the votes 💀

To clarify, are we taking the volume of both the 1 and 4 galaxies as infinite?
Basically that, these are the sectors of galaxies, each of them having infinite Galaxies according to Akira toriyama and according to Toei

According to Herms, Chouzenshu 4 says that Dragon ball has infinite Galaxies.

Scan translation: Galaxy

A cluster of stars at one location in the Universe. United stars form nebulae and several nebulae together form a Galaxy. The 4 Kaiohs who are responsible for the North, South, East and West govern these Galaxies. The division between North, South, East and West was created by the Gods and Kings of Heaven to control/supervise the infinite number of Galaxies in Outer Space.

is said to have unlimited Galaxies in GT

To clarify, are we taking the volume of both the 1 and 4 galaxies as infinite?
The scan says that broly will destroy the universe and west, south East galaxies too but galaxy in this case is a denomination because when a cardinal direction and galaxy is used it refers to a section of the Universe that’s filled with countless galaxies but the important part here is that he’d destroy the Universe

Nah just High 3-A but don’t worry about speed since Toei characters will have infinite speed soon (due to Goku’s fear of crossing the afterlife)
This is different tho, why wouldn't this scale to combat or even travel speed? Hes destroying an infinite universe over finite time, and not just one omnidirectional blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back