• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Immeasurable high Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context: Speed: Immeasurable (Exists in the hidden world, in which the concepts of time and distance don´t apply)

High Priest only exist in nothingness, why he get Immeasurable speed?

You can also include the other magic god as well, because they also have that reasoning for Immeasurable speed.

I don't think we are understanding each other.....

they have the same reasoning as High Priest in Immeasurable speed, so you can include them for downgrade.

Context: Speed: Immeasurable (Exists in the hidden world, in which the concepts of time and distance don´t apply)

High Priest only exist in nothingness, why he get Immeasurable speed?
Hmm, the Hidden World isn't exactly nothingness. Time and distance still exist there, it's just the values are just unfixed and undefined which is probably why DontTalk placed them there. I'd ask him about it.

Hmm, the Hidden World isn't exactly nothingness. Time and distance still exist there, it's just the values are just unfixed and undefined which is probably why DontTalk placed them there. I'd ask him about it.
Ok

Not knowledgable on the verse, but basing on his descriptions, I have to disagree.

It ain't just nothingness or "outside of time and space", it is a plane where the concepts of time and distance are undefined, think about moving there, which makes ones capability of reaching destinations in travel are no longer be bounded by conventional time and distance (not on conceptual level since he is just existing, or it'd be Irrelevant speed), which is should be Immeasurable speed.

Edit: Similarly with roaming on 2 temporal dimensions is equal to Immeasurable speed, I guess?

Last edited:
Not knowledgable on the verse, but basing on his descriptions, I have to disagree.

It ain't just nothingness or "outside of time and space", it is a plane where the concepts of time and distance are undefined, think about moving there, which makes ones capability of reaching destinations in travel are no longer be bounded by conventional time and distance (not on conceptual level since he is just existing, or it'd be Irrelevant speed), which is should be Immeasurable speed.
1.So, rimuru WN should get immeasurable speed tho, because he exist in end of space and time, no concept exist in there, include great spirit

Considering Matthew statement

walking inside a world that has no time isn't valid for Immeasurable

It's never mentioned that the value of time and distant doesn't exist in the hiddin world, just that "it doesn't matter"

NT Vol 10

“Oh, Niang-Niang. Where have you been?”

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

This is the description of Immeasurable: Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied.

It's never mentioned that the value of time and distant doesn't exist in the hiddin world, just that "it doesn't matter"

NT Vol 10

“Oh, Niang-Niang. Where have you been?”

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

This is the description of Immeasurable: Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied.

No one prove high Priest movement beyond linear time

The scans from @ZERO7772 already quoted that the undefined concept of distance trivialized an infinite distance, and should be applied to time as well since the time concept also doesn't matter. Immeasurable speed can stay.

Also, Rimuru as example is false equivalence.

isn't the lack of distance (or space) and time on a conceptual level just a timless void but on a conceptual level?

I still don't get how it's related with time travel done via speed or moving beyond linear time
It already trivialized infinite distance though, since it also f*cked the concept of time I think we can assume it messes the flow of time as well, similarly to walk on 2D time is an Immeasurable speed

The scans from @ZERO7772 already quoted that the undefined concept of distance trivialized an infinite distance, and should be applied to time as well since the time concept also doesn't matter. Immeasurable speed can stay.

Also, Rimuru as example is false equivalence.

The thing is, D &T can't applied in hidden world

More leaning towards a disagree with downgrade, but it should be written in the Priest's profile that an undefined concept of distance makes an infinite distance trivialized.

The thing is, D &T can't applied in hidden world
This is exactly what the quote is saying tho?The concept of time itself doesn't matter there, liner or not, and MG can trivialized said concept and said distant.
Like, idk what you want more. At best we should just change the reasoning on the character page.

This is exactly what the quote is saying tho?The concept of time itself doesn't matter there, liner or not, and MG can trivialized said concept and said distant.
Like, idk what you want more. At best we should just change the reasoning on the character page.
I don't really know about formula
But, in description immeasurable Only T is undefined not for D

Ok so here is the issue:

"Distance and time has no meaning"

ok so i will use dictionary.

meaning: what is meant by a word, text, concept, or action.

no (in context): not at all (to no extent, but that's out of context), could eventually mean not any tho, but i doubt.

so not at all
nothing:
adverb: not at all.

so nothing = means literally nothing

so no there isn't the meaning of time and distance, making it not-applicable or non-existent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back