• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu no Index vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this includes Novel Kars, he stomps thanks to power and extremely OP hax. If not, Jojo still wins with mid-high difficulty.

I am not really familiar with Jojo´s Bizarre Adventure, but now I am curious. What does it have in the 2-A range? Novel Cars, but except for him?

None, but they have an extremely large pool of hax which can allow them to contend with many more powerful verses.

Gold Experinece Requiem, Notorious B.I.G., Made in Heaven, Weather Report, Tusk Act 4 and Silver Chariot Requiem.

Gold Experience Requiem reduces all your opponent's attacks to 0, even if its user isn't aware of them.

Notorious B.I.G. copies its opponent's speed and reduces them to dust with a touch.

Made in Heaven has infinite speed and can accelerate all time to destroy the universe.

Weather Report summons a rainbow and turns everything that touches it into snails, who proceed to turn everything else into snails (I wish I was making that up, but I'm not).

Tusk Act 4 hits with the force of infinite universes (Though it's hax rather than pure destruction).

Silver Chariot Requiem reflects all damage done to it on the attacker's soul.

What D4C, the stand with ability to move through any timeline or universe as well as the side effect where if two of the same people were to be in the same universe, they disintegrate by smashing into each other and turining into spnoge pieces?

And all of them were shown to work on Multiverse level+ scale or on Immeasurable speed?

That would actually be amazing, but I would still not say that they win against at least 8 magic gods that can rewrite causality, the laws of nature and physical and meta-physical reality on High 2-A scale. (and destroy universes just by existing in them)

No matter if they have gods or not in here, you're putting everyone from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, with that, i could easily say "Made in Heaven Requiem" from Kars ,and call it a day, since Made in Heaven Requiem does things that you wouldn't imagine, it literally goes against the logic of everything concluded in the world, essentially making every character in Majutsu no Index ******** their pants.

Alternatively, i could also say "GER" and nuff' said, since no one in Majutsu no Index is able to even touch Giorno, hell, it doesn't matter if they try to undo casualty, GER wouldn't allow that and simply nullifies that action to Zero, since it can nullify every single one to the point of Zero, that is harmful to the original user, combined with the ability of giving life to objects, and direct the damage towards said object if you were to attack him, just make the winner here Jojo, everyone in Majutsu no Index gets shanked by hobos, naturally.

LordAizenSama said:
Jojo is too hax for Majutsu no Index, let alone the likes of GER or Made in Heaven Requiem, and i say "shanked" by hobos, because that's how anyone dies (or at least Diavolo) at the hands of GER near the end of Vento Aureo (Part V)

I was going to add in Funny Valentine but he would only work if he uses his stands paradoxing ability.

Ah ok, I'm failing to see what would put them over omnipresent characters, multiple high 2-a chars that passively destroy infinite universes with immeasurable speed, and a potential tier 1 though

and it's likely we haven't seen the top top tiers of the verse yet either

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I was going to add in Funny Valentine but he would only work if he uses his stands paradoxing ability.
Yeah, Valentine's pretty strong, too.
So we now got Giorno with GER, Pucci with MiH(at least when it reaches Infinity/or Infinite Speed...i think), Johnny Joestar with Tusk Act 4, and Valentine with D4C....possibly with Love Train added. Not bad,

Notorious BIG could also get a spot in there, if it wasn't that he cannot do much outside of being stronger and stronger, but not taking Novel Kars neither NBIG, yeah, your most common powerful dudes are Giorno, Enrico and Johnny, Weather Report could a get a spot here with Heavy Weather, but it's a pretty situational way to kill someone, so, i wouldn't count that as universal power, there's also D4C + Love Train, which redirects any hit towards Valentine to any other part of the universe, as it also redirects Misfortune.

LordAizenSama said:
Ah ok, I'm failing to see what would put them over omnipresent characters, multiple high 2-a chars that passively destroy infinite universes with immeasurable speed, and a potential tier 1 though
Who's the potential Tier 1, again?

LordAizenSama said:
I'm also failing to see how anyone in that verse, could even hope on touching GER, again, those beings wouldn't have the opportunity to strike it, nor they can write the rules or do whatever they feel like it since this stand would nullify the effects of each action they would take, and to put more salt on the wound for Majutsu, there is Novel Kars, who stomps so hard this verse that not even more powerful tiers could ever hope on doing jack shit, and since OP wasn't restricting anyone, I say Jojo wins in the end, mostly because of these two.

touching him? they're immeasurable and omnipresent incredibly high reality warping gods.. I think you're going into NLF here

wait Aiwass? who's that exactly can someone explain and his potential to being a tier 1

Hes the one taught Aleister who fought a handful of those 2-A gods at once,(although we don't see the fight take place and just the aftermath) and was hyped up the be the strongest known char

I'm assuming this is all characters from both universes at full power, right? Then the first thing that would happen is that the universe they are fighting is destroyed because of the True Gremlin Magic Gods. This is not an attack, its a by-product of a perfect Magic God being too large of an existence to exist in the universe. That would remove pretty much everyone from the fight the instant it begins. From Toaru the only ones remaining would be all the Magic Gods (True Gremlin + Othinus), Touma and very likely Aleister and Aiwass.

Which Jojo characters would survive that universal destruction? We can begin the debate from there, as everyone else from both universes + Touma are irrelevant to the fight after that.

• sigh*, Okay let's put it like this, let us assume you're gonna use one of your all "high reality warping gods" to defeat Giorno w/Ger, okay, in front of him nonethless, if "X" god tries to defeat or even do an action against GER, the action (or the effect of it) would be nullified, so, X tries to change his/her plans into warping the reality or going to another dimension and kill him from another user, X tries to do that when he/she suddenly sees... that his/her powers aren't working.
This is what GER does, the nullification of every thrown against it, it has no Stats whatsover, making it a Conceptual "Zero" Power, and it's power is simply to amplify that effect to, non accorded boundaries, hell, it doesn't seem like it has boundaries to begin with, you can go all omnipresent time traveling reality warping all you want in other places, but not before the influence of GER, because it gets nullified.

The best you can do against Giorno in this case would be drawing him into an endless cycle, if let's say, anyone from there is able to replicate the exact same powers (assuming GER doesn't nullify that action), he/she could nullify GER actions, which also triggers GER, and everything is made into a cycless loop.

But this is a battle, this is front vs front, like, you don't have planning nor strategies against this, you're just going with what you have, and Majutsu doesn't have the means to do anything against this, now, MiH, Tusk (ACT4) and D4C + Love Train may not a stand a change against the most powerful of your verse, but GER isn't falling like the rest, because he can't.

And Novel Kars, which again, is even more hax than GER.

Yeah... I'm not buying these claims which reek of NLF, sorry.

i'd rather hear the opinion of someone else who is familiar with the verse on how it goes

Yeah, no. Giorno's not doing anything to the gods. They exist far beyond anything he has shown the ability to interact with and likely exist outside of simple causality (and can probably manipulate it on a scale that Giorno is nowhere near matching), and thus will be unaffected by it anyways.

Aren't the Magic Gods supposed to have like...a 5-D or equivalent level of power? Because something on that level wouldn't experience the kind of causality GER affects, and wouldn't be affected by it.

If that's the case, they still might be affected by Novel Kars due to multiplying his powers by infinity after finding heaven, which might make his "causality" powers apply to their level of existence, but I'm not entirely sure.

Regardless, yeah, Giorno's a non-factor here. Basic causality doesn't really work on anything that exists beyond basic cause and effect, which just so happens to be almost everything in Tier 1 and the upper end of Tier 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back