• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu no Index vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurasuke said:
Well for one thing
Curse Countermeasures: It has been said that any decent magician can sense the signs of simple curses like the Ushi no Koku Mairi and put together countermeasures against them. It can be assumed that most magicians possess a resistance to curses, with the effectiveness likely depending on the curse's strength and the magician's skill.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/To_Aru_Majutsu_No_Index

Magic Gods are just magicians who achieved Godhood via some means. They possess 99.9% of the power of the magic side. It's unlikely some random magician could just kill them using a curse. Ushi no Koku Mairi basically means Vodoo doll.

The fact that Othinius couldn't touch the other Magic Gods even after recreating the world over 10 000 times seems like a good enough feat to mean the other Magic Gods have anti-hax defenses.

I'm not quite sure what a soul has to do with anything, I don't think Index has dealt with souls with magic gods or anything of that type.

They do look like Anti Magic Hax Defenses, but Stands aren't magic, they are basically the power of the Soul imbued to a single guardian, and so, what's stopping Novel Kars to steal the powers of the Magic Gods and make them his own?, assuming they all have souls.

Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Well, all that i have taken from Novel Kars was from this.
This Place

And there is stated:

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed, is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability, BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes, can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him, travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust

And most importantly:
Adapt to anything and copy powers on sight, touch or via soul/memory stealing

So, I don't want to buff him or wank him, but if what it says there is true, shouldn't he be able to counter those beings by using the exact same power?.
No because to say he can adapt to anything is an nfl he hasnt been shown to defeat beings above the level of the magic gods at best he is equal to 1 of them but there are 8 so either way he cant win.
I have made some research, and from the seems, this is what it says about his "List" of powers near the end of the novel where Jorge and his romantic interest get finally engaged in a universe created by Novel Kars.
You may say it's a NLF because he hasn't shown the power during the story, but it was stated right in the novel (His List) that he could do so, from the author itself so, what do you believe in then?.
Basically what Aurasuke said Kars can adapt to any situation but that is only relative to his universe and also the full extent to which he can adapt is unknown to say he can adapt to any situation would be saying he could beat characters like kami tenichi or demonbane.
So the fully extent is basically unknown?, which means that he could/could not beat all the characters in the entire TOARU verse assuming that in:

Situation A: Novel Kars with infinite adaptation = At least a Tier 1 or Tier 0 character

Situation B: Novel Kars with limited adaptation = His actual tier or worse tiers depending on the individual.

So in a 50/50, Kars Wins and also Loses (at best Ties?)
Saying Kars has infinite adaptation is an NLF and even if he did just because you can do something infinitely doesnt mean your tier 0 or 1 not even close.And Kars is no way in hell winning this he can at best beat 1 magic god but there are 8 of them who are all capable of destroy infinite universes and are above othinus who could destroy and recreate reality countless times.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed, is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability, BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes, can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him, travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust

And most importantly:

So, I don't want to buff him or wank him, but if what it says there is true, shouldn't he be able to counter those beings by using the exact same power?.
No because to say he can adapt to anything is an nfl he hasnt been shown to defeat beings above the level of the magic gods at best he is equal to 1 of them but there are 8 so either way he cant win.
I have made some research, and from the seems, this is what it says about his "List" of powers near the end of the novel where Jorge and his romantic interest get finally engaged in a universe created by Novel Kars.
You may say it's a NLF because he hasn't shown the power during the story, but it was stated right in the novel (His List) that he could do so, from the author itself so, what do you believe in then?.
Basically what Aurasuke said Kars can adapt to any situation but that is only relative to his universe and also the full extent to which he can adapt is unknown to say he can adapt to any situation would be saying he could beat characters like kami tenichi or demonbane.
So the fully extent is basically unknown?, which means that he could/could not beat all the characters in the entire TOARU verse assuming that in:

Situation A: Novel Kars with infinite adaptation = At least a Tier 1 or Tier 0 character

Situation B: Novel Kars with limited adaptation = His actual tier or worse tiers depending on the individual.

Saying Kars has infinite adaptation is an NLF and even if he did just because you can do something infinitely doesnt mean your tier 0 or 1 not even close.And Kars is no way in hell winning this he can at best beat 1 magic god but there are 8 of them who are all capable of destroy infinite universes and are above othinus who could destroy and recreate reality countless times.

We don't have a proper measure for this ability, it could go either way, and there is something that i noticed, okay, taking all this into a single thing, we can assume:

You say Magic Gods can destroy infinite universes, which is exactly the same thing Novel Kars can do.

But what else can a Magic God do?, people said about some Reality Warping, which NK also has, I decided to research here, and this is what (in general perspective, taking Niang-Niang example):

Magic, Reality Warping, High Regenerationn,Immortality type I and III (Possibly IV), Causality Manipulation, Changing the natural laws

And so, that's it?, that's all a Magic God can do?, because if that is, they are easily underpowered, mostly for the fact that Novel Kars has much abilities with his Stands, let us see.

With GER he can make sure that Causality will not affect it as hard, with Tusk (ACT4) is able to crack through dimensional voids and scale attacks at a multiverse infinite scale, with Made in Heaven Requiem he is able to recreate as much universes he wants.

What else?, since it wasn't stated that they have soul defenses, this means that they could be weak or simply not having defenses against Silver Chariot Requiem, whose main ability is to swap souls in different bodies.

With Notorious BIG he can take the stats of each of the Magic Gods, and convert this thing into a literally Magic God taking stats only, since it copies everything it sees, don't believe me?.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Carne

I'm assuming they have defenses against Paradoxes, so i'll leave D4C out of the system, and with Cube House he can pocket himself outside of Space and Time, in a place that the Magic Gods cannot detect.

So tell me, how could they beat all of the stands from the JJBA world at the same time?.

Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

And most importantly:

We don't have a proper measure for this ability, it could go either way, and there is something that i noticed, okay, taking all this into a single thing, we can assume:

You say Magic Gods can destroy infinite universes, which is exactly the same thing Novel Kars can do.

But what else can a Magic God do?, people said about some Reality Warping, which NK also has, I decided to research here, and this is what (in general perspective, taking Niang-Niang example):

Magic, Reality Warping, High Regenerationn,Immortality type I and III (Possibly IV), Causality Manipulation, Changing the natural laws

And so, that's it?, that's all a Magic God can do?, because if that is, they are easily underpowered, mostly for the fact that Novel Kars has much abilities with his Stands, let us see.

With GER he can make sure that Causality will not affect it as hard, with Tusk (ACT4) is able to crack through dimensional voids and scale attacks at a multiverse infinite scale, with Made in Heaven Requiem he is able to recreate as much universes he wants.

What else?, since it wasn't stated that they have soul defenses, this means that they could be weak or simply not having defenses against Silver Chariot Requiem, whose main ability is to swap souls in different bodies.

With Notorious BIG he can take the stats of each of the Magic Gods, and convert this thing into a literally Magic God taking stats only, since it copies everything it sees, don't believe me?.

I'm assuming they have defenses against Paradoxes, so i'll leave D4C out of the system, and with Cube House he can pocket himself outside of Space and Time, in a place that the Magic Gods cannot detect.

So tell me, how could they beat all of the stands from the JJBA world at the same time?.
Your almost making it seem like magic gods are somehow weak when they are not everything Kars can do they can also do as well.I have said it already kars is at best equal to them but he is only 1 person and there are 8 magic gods so he cant win.Anyway i am done with this arguement its just a waste of energy based on their profiles you should see that the magic gods are all equal to kars,they are all high 2-A.I will just leave their respect thread here if you want more information on them http://animevice.boards.net/thread/655/magic-gods-cometh?page=1

Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

And most importantly:

Your almost making it seem like magic gods are somehow weak when they are not everything Kars can do they can also do as well.I have said it already kars is at best equal to them but he is only 1 person and there are 8 magic gods so he cant win.Anyway i am done with this arguement its just a waste of energy based on their profiles you should see that the magic gods are all equal to kars,they are all high 2-A.I will just leave their respect thread here if you want more information on them http://animevice.boards.net/thread/655/magic-gods-cometh?page=1
I'm not saying they are weak, I'm just stating what each Stand can do, and your logic of "8 Magic Gods" against one person loses it's logic when i already stated that all of them are fighting through a literal army, of Stands.

I read through out all of the Respect Thread, and nothing in there says that they have defenses against soul based attacks, nothing in there shows that they are immune to power stealing or copying, nothing in there assume they have a power related to Stands outside of GER and MiH Requiem related powers.

And if somehow you only accept the argument of Quantity in this battle, then the Magic Gods loses, why?, because of this.

http://j-books.shueisha.co.jp/pickup/vsjojo/maijo/10/images/10-33.jpg

In this image is shown Novel Kars with his other 35 clones, who all have the exact same powers and abilities, and as far as i know, 36 > 8, and since you said that Novel Kars is equal to one Magic God, then it must means that this is a battle between 36 Magic Gods against 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back