• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu no Index vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are 5-D, Considering they had to divide their infinite power into infinite pieces to exist in the universe without destroying it, and beyond that Aleister weakened them even further when they entered the real world, Yet Nephthys still had enough power to rewrite the universe once despite the Infinity weakening spell and Aleister further weakening them with his own powers

Creatox122212 said:
And even if let's say, for some reason, the gods manages to beat Giorno, what can they possibly do against Novel Kars?.
Like I said, Kars' conceptual manipulation might be on the level of the Magic Gods after he multiplied his powers by an infinite amount. If that is the case, he'll likely hold out for a long time, and I suppose then the battle would really be determined by how strong Aiwass actually is.

Creatox122212 said:
But this is a battle, this is front vs front, like, you don't have planning nor strategies against this, you're just going with what you have, and Majutsu doesn't have the means to do anything against this, now, MiH, Tusk (ACT4) and D4C + Love Train may not a stand a change against the most powerful of your verse, but GER isn't falling like the rest, because he can't.

And Novel Kars, which again, is even more hax than GER.
Again, one of the True Gremlin Magic Gods would instantly destroy the universe when the fight starts since they are too powerful for the universe to contain. This is not an attack or an action, it's just what happens naturally without any of them doing or even thinking anything, so I fail to see why would GER work on that with the profile explanation or yours. Giorno himself appears to not have the durability needed to survive that destruction going by his profile. The profiles also list the True Magic Gods speed as greater than GER's.

And that's assuming GER can affect a character as powerful as a Magic God, as that sounds a lot like a NLF. Why is his ability accepted to have no limits while others like Accel are limited by their best feat?

Isn't Novel Kars not canon anyway?

LordAizenSama said:
I believe they are 5-D, Considering they had to divide their infinite power into infinite pieces to exist in the universe without destroying it, and beyond that Aleister weakened them even further when they entered the real world, Yet Nephthys still had enough power to rewrite the universe once despite the Infinity weakening spell and Aleister further weakening them with his own powers
Yeah, then Giorno's not doing shit. Probably only Novel Kars and MAYBE Johnny (if he starts out at full power) would be a factor.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yeah, then Giorno's not doing shit. Probably only Novel Kars and MAYBE Johnny (if he starts out at full power) would be a factor.
I really doubt Johnny will have the chance to do anything meaningful, as powerful as he is.

Promestein said:
I really doubt Johnny will have the chance to do anything meaningful, as powerful as he is.
Hence the maybe, though that's still only if he gets ABSURDLY lucky or Kars realizes how liable he is to die and protects him like...immediately.

LazyHunter said:
Isn't Novel Kars not canon anyway?
Suuuuuuuuuuper non canon, but the OP says every Jojo character.
Then we can agree that after the universe is destroyed at the start of the fight we are left with the following characters fighting in the black void:

Toaru: 8 True Gremlin Magic Gods, Othinus, likely Aleister and Aiwass + Touma (lol)

JoJo: Novel Kars. Is there someone else from Jojo who survives that and can help Kars?

Who's the first to bite it after Touma and Othinus?

I would like to throw in that Aleister himself is also no pushover, although we don't know exactly how powerful he is, he lived through a presumed at least 3v1 battle from those 2-A gods and has his Omnipresence factor aswell.

although me and DontTalk disagree on this I think hes worthy of 2-A myself, for destroying the magic gods realm which did not suffer ill effects from the gods existing there. also stated to be way above Othinus aswell

You are forgetting something guys...

Transcendent DIO, until the december 17th he is featless.

LazyHunter said:
Then we can agree that after the universe is destroyed at the start of the fight we are left with the following characters fighting in the black void:

Toaru: 8 True Gremlin Magic Gods, Othinus, likely Aleister and Aiwass + Touma (lol)

JoJo: Novel Kars. Is there someone else from Jojo who survives that and can help Kars?

Who's the first to bite it after Touma and Othinus?
Enrico Pucci, Giorno, and Funny Valentine could also very likely survive that, though they wouldn't be very useful in the actual battle.

Well, with Novel Kars this would be an entertaining battle at the very least, since he has all the powers multiplied by the infinity after attaining Heaven, against these gremlin gods, Kars (And an extremely lucky Johnny... if Kars helps him survives some universe explodings) they would probably fight to the Eternity, and the battle would go for on, and on, and on, until both sides get tired, and they stop fightning, probably, making this a draw.

Is that the videogame Dio?

Do we have any hints at his power, yet?
Yeah, that's Eyes of Heaven Dio.

He's likely comparable to Pucci due to finding Heaven. Or whatever the wording is it's 5 in the morning and I can't remember.

So, you know, still a non-factor.

Promestein said:
Yeah, that's Eyes of Heaven Dio.

He's likely comparable to Pucci due to finding Heaven. Or whatever the wording is it's 5 in the morning and I can't remember.

So, you know, still a non-factor.
Yeah, if he's "only" comparable to Pucci, he's not gonna be very important.

At the very least, but I doubt he'll be so much stronger as to actually make a difference in this.

with the stand that can control cause and effect i think jojo-verse could actually solo, but i didnt read jojo, i only looked at the stand abilitys in the wiki so i dont know if it has any limits, if not, than it would make jojo-verse the winners ^_^

I don't know enough about Novel Kars, but he sounds powerful and haxed enough to hold out alone againts the 8 Magic Gods. This probably ends in a draw because neither side can finish the battle.

After checking the feats of everyone in TOARU, i don't know, but i'm inclined to say that Novel Kars would take this, mostly because there aren't (apparent) limits on each side of the road, and also because N Kars seems to survive everything, but this is mostly the kind of battles of "Who gets the more shiny power in the end", "How could you formulate this battle on a reality, two, or 5, or infinite", and they aren't particularly the kind of battles with a definitive winner in the end, nor a loser,

Probably higher than Pucci.

In the Light Novel (Over Heaven) (Which is a monologue on Dio's thoughts throughout the events in the original series)

In order to discover "Heaven", Dio learned first the concept of Fate, Future and Gravity.

So this could be his possible abilities (aside the enhanced Time manipulation) or maybe conceptual manipulation.

Either way it's just a theory of my.

Isn't Over Heaven non-canon though?

Anyways, being stronger than Pucci will still put him at at 2-C, possibly higher, which is pretty insignificant compared to the gods.

What I meant by that is I don't think non-canon information should be used to judge the powers of a canon character.

Promestein said:
What I meant by that is I don't think non-canon information should be used to judge the powers of a canon character.
Not exactly, i mean, yeah the novel isn't canon at all. But some things like (how to achieve heaven) are canon IIRC

Well, it was written after Stone Ocean came out. So, yeah, it uses canon information shared in Stone Ocean. None of the concepts it introduces have any reason or support for being canon. I mean, I personally hope Dio has fate manipulation. Any self-respecting vampire should be able to manipulate fate.

Anyways. We're getting off topic.

To Aru wins. Every JJBA character who isn't Novel Kars is irrelevant, and at best, Novel Kars stalemates.

Promestein said:
Well, it was written after Stone Ocean came out. So, yeah, it uses canon information shared in Stone Ocean. None of the concepts it introduces have any reason or support for being canon. I mean, I personally hope Dio has fate manipulation. Any self-respecting vampire should be able to manipulate fate.
Mostly is considered non-canon due to some things like: Dio regretting for killing his father and others.

Can't Othinus destroy/create infinite multiverses? I have no idea if this accurate or just wank (have no exposer to the index franchise), but if true I don't see how anyone from JoJo aside from maybe novel Kars stand a chance.

ah.. that debate again. for this site we dont accept phases=universes so Othinus is at Universe level+

but there are magic gods stronger than othinus who can do that though. 8 of them.

LordAizenSama said:
ah.. that debate again. for this site we dont accept phases=universes so Othinus is at Universe level+

but there are magic gods stronger than othinus who can do that though. 8 of them.
Jojoverse get turned to ash then.

Celestial Pegasus said:
To aru wins this jojo just cant compete with the magic gods
Except for Novel Kars, which can probably put them a good fight, and he could probably even win them if good strategies were used, or just an infinite battle until both sides get tired.

As for the most normal part of the verse IE Touma, that chick with thunder powers, etc. I think the other jojos can handle them, even Accelerator.

I don't see him beating 8 being on the same level not to mention Aiwass who should be stronger than them, and Aleister the wild card thrown in aswell.

as for "normal people" with hax should look at Fiamma of the right and Aureolus_Izzard probably vento of the front aswell. theres 2 many to go through.

and touma with the invisible thing is a wildcard aswell.

Novel Kars isnt cannon and even if he is used he is comparable to a magic god but there are multiple magic gods and just one of him. It would be a decent fight with the other part of the verse.

So what about Bohemian Rhapsody, you know the stand that give´s you the ability to creat your own TOAA or Kami Tenchi and bring them to real life to do your biding or alternatively, creat a character that beats all other characters and call it a day.

I know there are multiple magic gods, but what if Kars decides to confront one by one?, at least put it fair lol, besides, we don't even know how those magic gods look, the portraits or anything, they may be incredibly powerful, but Kars is a cunning bastard, and considering the amount of power his novel version has, i'm sure he could pull out something to win.

Celestial Pegasus said:
It never showed the ability to create a TOAA or kami tenchi saying it could would be an nlf.
fair enough, but since his power is to bring already existing fictional characters to the real world like mickey mouse or kenshiro, it would´t be to farfetched to say that he could (potentialy) bring an already existing character that it´s as strong or stronger than the To aru dudes since the are not completly omnipotent so it doesn´t need to be TOAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back