• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu no Index vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creatox122212 said:
Aurasuke said:
So basically what you are saying is that Novel Kars can beat Demonbane? By copying his powers?
Correct, yes, since Novel Kars constantly progresses towards more powers and evolution , and that's why he can be even more powerful, it sounds ridiculous yes, but what has been seen so far in the Novel, who was able to take down beings who were more powerful than him, and word of god (The Author of this Novel), yes, he can.
Multiplying your powers and stats by infinity doesn't make you Tier 1, lol. Also, multiplying stas by infinite won't help, since the Magic Gods also have infinite power. They divided their power by infinity and then were further weakened by Aleister, and were still powerful enough to destroy the universe.

NotEvenHuman said:
Creatox122212 said:
Aurasuke said:
So basically what you are saying is that Novel Kars can beat Demonbane? By copying his powers?
Correct, yes, since Novel Kars constantly progresses towards more powers and evolution , and that's why he can be even more powerful, it sounds ridiculous yes, but what has been seen so far in the Novel, who was able to take down beings who were more powerful than him, and word of god (The Author of this Novel), yes, he can.
Multiplying your powers and stats by infinity doesn't make you Tier 1, lol. Also, multiplying stas by infinite won't help, since the Magic Gods also have infinite power. They divided their power by infinity and then were further weakened by Aleister, and were still powerful enough to destroy the universe.
This doesn't mean much since Novel Kars also has infinite power, and it's also able to destroy an infinite number of universes (With Made in Heaven Requiem).

Again, how could they defend from Bohemian Rhapsody?.

MafiaFox said:
Creatox122212 said:
Aurasuke said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/198072#2I tried making that argument, apparently the thread was closed for being spite in favor of Demonbane
Weird, so, Bohemian Rhapsody wouldn't work on the likes of him?, despite being stated to be able to bring fictional characters into reality?.
Is this guy serious right now lmfao
"Bohemian Rhapsody is able to bring characters depicted in images into reality through media containing pictures of those characters. Cartoon and anime characters, even works of art and drawings are affected. " - JJBA Wikia.

Yes, i'm being serious now, how could you take BR?.

I'm doubtful that Bohemian Rhapsody can summon or control 4-dimensional beings and up.

@Creatox The fact that it doesn't mean much was exaclty my point on the first plac lol. I think Toaru has this because there's at least 8 Magic Gods with infinite power, plus Aleister and Aiwass, who is supposedly stronger than the Magic Gods.

NotEvenHuman said:
@Creatox The fact that it doesn't mean much was exaclty my point on the first plac lol. I think Toaru has this because there's at least 8 Magic Gods with infinite power, plus Aleister and Aiwass, who is supposedly stronger than the Magic Gods.
It doesn't mean much because of?, Novel Kars also has infinite power, with his existence also multiplied by infinity, this means that he is at least on par with the Magic Gods in this reward, and are Aleister and Aiwass supposedly stronger?, despite Aleister being 2-A, and Aiwass a suppossition unknown tier?.

Again, Bohemian Rhapsody.

@Creatox It's exaclty because both parties have infinite power that it doesn't matter. Also, Aleister is slightly under a Magic God in terms of power, while Aiwass is above them. Well, it's really late where i live now, so i'm out, bye.

Aurasuke said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/198072#2I
But I thought we determined that Elder God Demonbane cannot be summoned by Novel Kars?
According to the Stand Stats, BR has Infinite/Non Specified stats in almost everything except Durability since BR doesn't protect Ungalo directly.

"The Stand draws power from the original artist's creativity and passion put into the animation", this means that anything from an artist, or the imagination of something will be summoned, since Elder God Demonbane is a fictional being, naturally, we should take that Novel Kars can also do so, since it was stated that he has all the Stands.

@ NotEvenHuman, but Aleister's just so OP he can kill magic gods even though he's below them in power using super special awesome magic.

Also, if he has no durability wouldn't he die automatically due to negating his existence?

To my understanding, anything that exists beyond you in terms of dimensions is beyond your imagination, let alone something like EGD, which exists beyond reality and plausibility. Kars is unable to accurately perceive EGD, and therefore will be unable to summon it or control it.

Creatox, you're throwing around a LOT of NLF, which I suggest you stop doing. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if you were blocked.

Aurasuke said:
@ NotEvenHuman, but Aleister's just so OP he can kill magic gods even though he's below them in power using super special awesome magic.
Also, if he has no durability wouldn't he die automatically due to negating his existence?
GER dude, he isn't alone in this fight, and no, BR has durability "A", but, how to explain it, BR can bring any fictional character into reality, but the Stand itself has no physical form, therefore, it doesn't protect directly the user, rather, you use what you summoned to protect yourself, and so, as long as he can bring anything fictional, it works in here.

I know Aleister has OP magic, but Stands and Magic are different concepts, and again, he cannot die since his existence is linked to a God itself, the Abrahamic God to be specific, and can Aleister really attack someone who exists infinitely in infinite universes?.

But again, Bohemian Rhapsody.

So essentially the battle boils down to

at least 8 magic gods all High tier 2-A, Aiwass who is above the magic gods and most likely tier 1, Aleister who can kill magic gods by using spells to infinitely weaken them, vs 1 High tier 2-A named Kars who can copy powers.

Well if we're going with what Creatorx says, Fiamma solos, his arm is an auto win button so no matter what he always wins. He can even negate your ability to negate him from killing you. He can even negate your ability to negate him from negating you from negating him from killing you.

Fiammo solos

NotEvenHuman said:
@Promestein Honestly surprised he wasn't blocked as soon as he said Giorno can beat EGD and Kami Tenchi.
I'd like to see what he's going to say next on GioGio here. I've seen enough BS NLF on here to know that i am going to block a certain someone here for sure...

Well knowing Aleister, he would probably still win. He has like a backup plan for everything, over 10 000. That's how he took down the Magic Gods who were overconfident.

He can actually become a magic god if he wanted to but he said nope, I'm going to become a scientist, and began the real battle against the magic side. We thought the science side was underpowered at first but Aleister evens the playing field. He brought down 8 magic gods to a level where they were only tier 6 or so at best. He killed him with his dog literally (Kihara Noukan)

Aurasuke said:
at least 8 magic gods all High tier 1-A, Aiwass who is above the magic gods and most likely tier 1, Aleister who can kill magic gods by using spells to infinitely weaken them, vs 1 High tier 1-A named Kars who can copy powers.

Well if we're going with what Creatorx says, Fiamma solos, his arm is an auto win button so no matter what he always wins. He can even negate your ability to negate him from killing you. He can even negate your ability to negate him from negating you from negating him from killing you.

Fiammo solos
High 2-A not 1-A lol

also lets not go off what he said.. would be a lot better for everyone

Okay, so basically it's like this.

There are at least 8 magic gods that were Tier High 2-A. They were all brought down to tier 6 by Aleister who used a spell and tricked them. Technically he didn't trick them, he simply didn't tell them he wasn't there just to observe them to gather information required for the spell to take them down. Though Aleister was wouned and apparently lost a third of his body (though he simply regained it later by unknown means), he was able to take down 8 Tier High 2-A to tier 6, where they were at a level that a Massive Drill that Aleister's Dog Noukan Kihara could take down by going at Mach 20.

Then there's also Aiwass who was apparently codename Dragon, who would continue to exist even if all men were killed, if all AIM fields were gone, and isn't even part of the normal world. It is heavily implied that Dragon is at a much higher tier than the Magic Gods.

Then there is world rejecter who can basically banish weakened magic gods, he did so to nearly all of them.

On the other hand we have Kars, a tier High 2-A and the only person who would be able to stand up to the Gods.

What's stopping Aleister from borrowing Zombie's spell and the power of the other gods to infinitely weaken him to undo his infinite multiplication?

LordAizenSama said:
Aurasuke said:
at least 8 magic gods all High tier 1-A, Aiwass who is above the magic gods and most likely tier 1, Aleister who can kill magic gods by using spells to infinitely weaken them, vs 1 High tier 1-A named Kars who can copy powers.

Fiammo solos
High 2-A not 1-A lol
also lets not go off what he said.. would be a lot better for everyone
sorry about that, it seems like I've been typing tier 1-A too many times. lol thanks, I meant to say tier 2-A

Well, all that i have taken from Novel Kars was from this.

This Place

And there is stated:

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed, is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability, BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes, can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him, travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust

And most importantly:
Adapt to anything and copy powers on sight, touch or via soul/memory stealing

So, I don't want to buff him or wank him, but if what it says there is true, shouldn't he be able to counter those beings by using the exact same power?.

Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

In other words he can now move at an infinite speed, is immune to time stops, has multiuniversal durability, BFR is no longer an option because of D4C so he can cross dimensions and universes, can reset and recreate universes with Made in Heaven Requiem atomize/absorb/kill/erase from existance/steal souls powers and memories on touch or if target gets 3m from him, travel back in time with Another One Bites the Dust

And most importantly:

So, I don't want to buff him or wank him, but if what it says there is true, shouldn't he be able to counter those beings by using the exact same power?.
No because to say he can adapt to anything is an nfl he hasnt been shown to defeat beings above the level of the magic gods at best he is equal to 1 of them but there are 8 so either way he cant win.

Okay, he can copy powers on sight? What's stopping the Gods from simply erasing his existence in another dimension?

Also, I know I mentioned it before, but the Gods of Toaru probably have anti-hacks or abilities that would stop someone like Fiamma from killing them. Fiamma couldn't even touch a weakened High Priest using the fairy spell that was brought down Othinius.

He can adapt to any power but is there any Guarantee his ability would work on a Magic God that has enough defenses to stop other magic gods from warping them out of existence?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

And most importantly:

No because to say he can adapt to anything is an nfl he hasnt been shown to defeat beings above the level of the magic gods at best he is equal to 1 of them but there are 8 so either way he cant win.

I have made some research, and from the seems, this is what it says about his "List" of powers near the end of the novel where Jorge and his romantic interest get finally engaged in a universe created by Novel Kars.

You may say it's a NLF because he hasn't shown the power during the story, but it was stated right in the novel (His List) that he could do so, from the author itself so, what do you believe in then?.

Well technically it was apparently a million times more potent than the one used on othinius. I was thinking either it didn't work on High priest because it was the wrong type of spell to use against him (HIgh priest is considered a Budda not a fairy) or High priest used some of his godly powers without the author having said so to destroy the spell.

It's hard to say really. Though a weakened high priest literally got defeated by Aleister's Dog. (His subbordinate is literally a dog lol)

Well I suppose the key here is word play. For example if I said Misaka could do anything, it doesn't mean she's Omnipotent, it could simply mean that she's really good in the enviroment she's being applied too.

The author says that Kars could adapt to any situation, he probably means against any other character that he's facing or at least within his own universe. It doesn't really mean he's going to win against the living tribunal or demonbane.

I suppose the term to be used here is relativity.

@Aurasuke yeah, it was supposed to be so much more potent then the one used on Othinus, So it really should of worked if he was able to get it off, thats why it must of not been able to hit.

Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

And most importantly:

I have made some research, and from the seems, this is what it says about his "List" of powers near the end of the novel where Jorge and his romantic interest get finally engaged in a universe created by Novel Kars.

You may say it's a NLF because he hasn't shown the power during the story, but it was stated right in the novel (His List) that he could do so, from the author itself so, what do you believe in then?.
Basically what Aurasuke said Kars can adapt to any situation but that is only relative to his universe and also the full extent to which he can adapt is unknown to say he can adapt to any situation would be saying he could beat characters like kami tenichi or demonbane.

Well for some reason I can't get on Baka Tsuki, but from what I remembered the spell shattered or something meaning it is possible High Priest did something to counter without having the Author state it explicitly.

Aurasuke said:
Okay, he can copy powers on sight? What's stopping the Gods from simply erasing his existence in another dimension?
Also, I know I mentioned it before, but the Gods of Toaru probably have anti-hacks or abilities that would stop someone like Fiamma from killing them. Fiamma couldn't even touch a weakened High Priest using the fairy spell that was brought down Othinius.

He can adapt to any power but is there any Guarantee his ability would work on a Magic God that has enough defenses to stop other magic gods from warping them out of existence?

"What's stopping the gods from simply erasing his existence in another dimension", that he has D4C + Love Train, one can travel through all the dimensions existents (And also transfer your soul into another clone of yourself from another universe) as well that all the physical attacks will be redirected to every other part of the universe or dimension with Love Train, since it redirects misfortune.

"PROBABLY" so you're supposing rather than assuming, where it has been shown that the Magic Gods has Anti Hax Defenses?, could you illustrate me.

Guarantee?, Assuming Aleister or the Magic Gods has a soul, yeah, pretty much, he may probably not adapt to the power of souless beings, taking what it has been said in that place.

Well for one thing

Curse Countermeasures: It has been said that any decent magician can sense the signs of simple curses like the Ushi no Koku Mairi and put together countermeasures against them. It can be assumed that most magicians possess a resistance to curses, with the effectiveness likely depending on the curse's strength and the magician's skill.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/To_Aru_Majutsu_No_Index

Magic Gods are just magicians who achieved Godhood via some means. They possess 99.9% of the power of the magic side. It's unlikely some random magician could just kill them using a curse. Ushi no Koku Mairi basically means Vodoo doll.

The fact that Othinius couldn't touch the other Magic Gods even after recreating the world over 10 000 times seems like a good enough feat to mean the other Magic Gods have anti-hax defenses.

I'm not quite sure what a soul has to do with anything, I don't think Index has dealt with souls with magic gods or anything of that type.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Creatox122212 said:
This Place

And there is stated:

And most importantly:

Basically what Aurasuke said Kars can adapt to any situation but that is only relative to his universe and also the full extent to which he can adapt is unknown to say he can adapt to any situation would be saying he could beat characters like kami tenichi or demonbane.

So the fully extent is basically unknown?, which means that he could/could not beat all the characters in the entire TOARU verse assuming that in:

Situation A: Novel Kars with infinite adaptation = At least a Tier 1 or Tier 0 character

Situation B: Novel Kars with limited adaptation = His actual tier or worse tiers depending on the individual.

So in a 50/50, Kars Wins and also Loses (at best Ties?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back