• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu no Index vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
People seem to forget that the characters Ungalo brings to life are still made of paper.
True, but that didn´t stop the goat from almost killing Anasui who could only run for life, because when you encounter one of the characters you get suck in to their story and like Anasui proved you get the short end of the stick in that story with him becoming the wolf that had to die because that´s how the story goes and he even tried to destroy the goat mother but since that´s not how the story happens, you have very little possibilities. Granted Anasui survived but i don´t remember if he treaded place with another man so i have to check that, but this just to give the jojo characters more of a chance really, so this is just a maybe.

Don't you just need to find the user to beat BR? Since we're talking about God-like multiverse characters here, this shouldn't be much of a problem I imagine.

Blackjack22194 said:
True, but that didn´t stop the goat from almost killing Anasui who could only run for life, because when you encounter one of the characters you get suck in to their story and like Anasui proved you get the short end of the stick in that story with him becoming the wolf that had to die because that´s how the story goes and he even tried to destroy the goat mother but since that´s not how the story happens, you have very little possibilities. Granted Anasui survived but i don´t remember if he treaded place with another man so i have to check that, but this just to give the jojo characters more of a chance really, so this is just a maybe.
I'm not saying it's not good hax, but I doubt it's going to do much against a bunch of multiversal gods who transcend basic time and causality.

Zouka said:
Don't you just need to find the user to beat BR? Since we're talking about God-like multiverse characters here, this shouldn't be much of a problem I imagine.
Yeah ungalo is not very smart, but they can put GER to defend him long enough to win the battle. this reminds me of mmorpgs where you to protect your healers hoping not to die in 10 seconds of the battle, until one of your team members goes Leeroy Jenkings and screws the entire team

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Blackjack22194 said:
I'm not saying it's not good hax, but I doubt it's going to do much against a bunch of multiversal gods who transcend basic time and causality.
O well you can´t always win as they say.

LordAizenSama said:
as for "normal people" with hax should look at Fiamma of the right and Aureolus_Izzard probably vento of the front aswell. theres 2 many to go through.

and touma with the invisible thing is a wildcard aswell.
everyone who doesnt transcend casuality would be unable to beat the stand user that controls "cause and effect" ^_^

as for touma, many of the jojo char are 2 meter tall muscular men(at least from the animes), i doubt they would even use their stand to beat him XD

Creatox122212 said:
I know there are multiple magic gods, but what if Kars decides to confront one by one?, at least put it fair lol, besides, we don't even know how those magic gods look, the portraits or anything, they may be incredibly powerful, but Kars is a cunning bastard, and considering the amount of power his novel version has, i'm sure he could pull out something to win.
so you basically admitted JoJo Loses, alright I think this threads over To Aru wins

LordAizenSama said:
Creatox122212 said:
I know there are multiple magic gods, but what if Kars decides to confront one by one?, at least put it fair lol, besides, we don't even know how those magic gods look, the portraits or anything, they may be incredibly powerful, but Kars is a cunning bastard, and considering the amount of power his novel version has, i'm sure he could pull out something to win.
so you basically admitted JoJo Loses, alright I think this threads over To Aru wins
No, but you were saying things like "The gods can do this, that, that, this, that, that and well", besides, i was joking, i'm completely sure Novel Kars can wipe out the gods if he wanted, dude has every stand in his possesion + Requiem x Infinity after attaining Heaven, and the potential of Stands are limitless, and considering he has every single one + the fact that he survived and destroyed the universe 36 times to test his power, means that at minimum, he is on par or (at my own assumption) above the 8 Magic Gods.

you can use all the NLF you want. but everyone else has come to the conclusion that JoJo loses. let it go..

Let me check the definition again, NLF = "This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated)." the same could be said for the Gremlin Gods dude, you say they are all powerful and thing, but does that mean they don't have limits as well?, you kept pointing that "They are so powerful that the universe can't contain them, they can destroy thousands of universes passively aggresively" and so on.

Novel Kars has the power to do that too, just look at his feats:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Novel_Kars

Everything is legit here, nothing comes out of my imagination or something, this is seriously what he can do here, and probably even more depending on the cirscunstances, don't you think you're just blind because you may probably think that Majutsu is a better series overall.

Creatox122212 said:
LordAizenSama said:
Creatox122212 said:
No, but you were saying things like "The gods can do this, that, that, this, that, that and well", besides, i was joking, i'm completely sure Novel Kars can wipe out the gods if he wanted, dude has every stand in his possesion + Requiem x Infinity after attaining Heaven, and the potential of Stands are limitless, and considering he has every single one + the fact that he survived and destroyed the universe 36 times to test his power, means that at minimum, he is on par or (at my own assumption) above the 8 Magic Gods.
He isnt on par with the magic gods they can easily destroy infinite universes and are above the concepts of time and casuality. Jojo losses this ma

" don't you think you're just blind because you may probably think that Majutsu is a better series overall"

ah.. the hypocrisy is not lost on me there.. I guess everyone else in this thread is blind to. yep you are definitely the only one who is correct here..

LordAizenSama said:
" don't you think you're just blind because you may probably think that Majutsu is a better series overall"
ah.. the hypocrisy is not lost on me there.. I guess everyone else in this thread is blind to. yep you are definitely the only one who is correct here..

and at best, Novel Kars stalemates. - Prometeus

he sounds powerful and haxed enough to hold out alone againts the 8 Magic Gods - Lazyhunter.

I ain't denying that the Gremlin Gods (well, the eight you have mentioned) are clearly powerful, but if neither side has clear limits on what they can do, then neither Kars or the 8 Magic Gods should lose or win here, but if you take a look at this "Magic Gods, all of whom have the power to change the world as they desire but have only one world between them" Toaru Wikia.

So it's influence (that can cause distortions and shit) can only be applied to one world specific, depending on the amount of gods, and how loyal they are between them, you didn't told me that, you kept on saying "Jojo loses because the gods can destroy infinite universes".

Then, why do you think Kars loses this battle?, because he isn't "hax" enough to resist a universe destroyer?, even though i have shown you that he totally survived multiple universes, and since his powers are multiplied by infinity after attaining Heaven, means that he exists on multiple realities at the same time, since he can summon clones of himself to fight for him.

Look, i ain't saying that he is totally supreme and NLF, I just want a legit reason about why he would lose against these gods, he isn't a normal being for starters, and he can't be easily destroyed, specially since he has every stand, if you can fill me a logical explanation as to why he would lose, with actual feats of both characters, and powers, I'll admit that Toaru wins here.

And if you come back to say "This is a lot of NLF" for Novel Kars, and you don't also do a research about how Stands work, how a Requiem Stand works, as well compare these terms with the enemies of TOARU, and you just say again "I don't see them" even though Aleister is in the same scale of tier power, or weaker than Novel Kars, and the fact that Novel Kars is Multiverse Level +, with even more powerups depending on it's use of Stands can amplify his powers.

Try to take these two apart, put the real things, and explain, if you won't, it means that you have simply failed or avoided this thread, and explanation is always nice for these kind of cases.

The thing about Toaru no majutsu no Index is that everyone has hacks. Even the most average magician can make a vodoo doll to kill a non-magician. Knowing that beings like Magic Gods probably have so much hax defense no amount of hacks would even touch them (unless your Aleister, because Aleister is just that op).

The magic gods may have called Aiwass a failure, but I think it's more likely they didn't even understand her true abilities. The magic gods were defeated by Aleister due to their arrogance, and Aiwass was Aleister's teacher/most dangerous project.

Most likely Aiwass would be tier 1 or higher in Toaru, which would be higher than any tier in JoJo. Not only that, Othinius alone has feats of rewriting the world over 10 000 times, and the magic gods were stated to be infinitely more powerful.

Most likely what would happen is that Aleister would use some magic spell to weaken all the tier 2's in JoJo just like he did with the magic gods, and then Othinius can then solo afterwards.

The thing about Toaru no majutsu no Index is that everyone has hacks. Even the most average magician can make a vodoo doll to kill a non-magician. Knowing that beings like Magic Gods probably have so much hax defense no amount of hacks would even touch them (unless your Aleister, because Aleister is just that op).

The magic gods may have called Aiwass a failure, but I think it's more likely they didn't even understand her true abilities. The magic gods were defeated by Aleister due to their arrogance, and Aiwass was Aleister's teacher/most dangerous project.

Most likely Aiwass would be tier 1 or higher in Toaru, which would be higher than any tier in JoJo. Not only that, Othinius alone has feats of rewriting the world over 10 000 times, and the magic gods were stated to be infinitely more powerful.

Most likely what would happen is that Aleister would use some magic spell to weaken all the tier 2's in JoJo just like he did with the magic gods, and then Othinius can then solo afterwards.

That

Aurasuke said:

i still don't understand why people refer to aiwass as "her "

Technically it was described as genderless lol, I suppose the drawing made it look like a her though?

I doubt that anyone in TOARU is able to touch Novel Kars, but if you have read the novel, you sure as hell know that those magicians can't do shit against someone who is literally the daddy of all hax existent.

Specially if said guy was able to multiply himself to infinity after finding "Heaven" as well the possibility of copying every single power in the entire JJBA verse, not only that, it is talked about how NK in the novel had some relationship between him and the "God" of the JJBA verse, so in order to kill this being, you will need to kill the God of JJBA, which is basically a Kami Tenchi or more powerful version of him.

And no, I hardly see any of the Magic Gods winning against someone who literally has all the Stands in JJBA, some people tend to underestimate Stands, and who was also literally above every single paradox (As shown in the Novel where he could meet all of his clones without exploding).

Well to break it down, I suppose we have 1 high 2-A tier, vs multiple High 2-A tier, and a possible tier 1 (being aiwass), as well as a Aleister who can take down tier high 2-As and make them tier 6 at best.

Suppose we bring Novel Kars into play, would he really be able to stand up against multiple gods of the same tier, as well as a being who even the tier high 2-A gods didn't even understand who is currently tier unkown but potentially tier 1?

Creatox122212 said:
I doubt that anyone in TOARU is able to touch Novel Kars, but if you have read the novel, you sure as hell know that those magicians can't do shit against someone who is literally the daddy of all hax existent.
Specially if said guy was able to multiply himself to infinity after finding "Heaven" as well the possibility of copying every single power in the entire JJBA verse, not only that, it is talked about how NK in the novel had some relationship between him and the "God" of the JJBA verse, so in order to kill this being, you will need to kill the God of JJBA, which is basically a Kami Tenchi or more powerful version of him.

And no, I hardly see any of the Magic Gods winning against someone who literally has all the Stands in JJBA, some people tend to underestimate Stands, and who was also literally above every single paradox (As shown in the Novel where he could meet all of his clones without exploding).
So how does he survive the true gremlin gods being spawned in and destroying the universe just by existing? Also, how is he going to hurt anything near a tier 1 character?

Aurasuke said:
Well to break it down, I suppose we have 1 high 2-A tier, vs multiple High 2-A tier, and a possible tier 1 (being aiwass), as well as a Aleister who can take down tier high 2-As and make them tier 6 at best.
Suppose we bring Novel Kars into play, would he really be able to stand up against multiple gods of the same tier, as well as a being who even the tier high 2-A gods didn't even understand who is currently tier unkown but potentially tier 1?
Yep, mostly because the tiering says "At Least 2-A", this means that his tier is only classified for what has been shown so far about feats during the Jorge Joestar novel, but this is JoJo, a series where is not about feats, but rather, about the concepts of the powers shown in the media, and there are several reasons why.

To kill Novel Kars, you need to kill someone who is possibly greater in every single way, since his existence is linked to god, which is at least Tier 0, since no one in TOARU is something that powerful, this is where -1 is taken.

This was shown in the Novel, and also the way of how he uses it's powers, since he multiplied everything to "Infinity" it means that he exists at all the realities at once, and he was also shown to take Stands to himself, and also make them more powerful (Requiem), let us bring to the table that he can copy every single power from any multiverse, and as such, he won't be able to have too much troubles with the likes of Aleister of the Magic Gods.

Take into consideration that he has Bohemian Rhapsody, a stand able to summon fictional things in the real world combined with his reality warper powers, he can alter this stand to make it work as if he can bring every single character, no matter how powerful they are, into Novel Kars Side, so all he has to do is to summon someone like Elder God Demonbane who is 1-A or Kami Tenchi with the 10 wings who is Tier 0 and we're pretty much done with this battle.

This is why the likes of Heaven Ascension Dio is Low 2C despite being claimed that with his hax he should at least be 2-A, the same case for Novel Kars but at a much, rather, infinite greater scale, this is why basic Novel Kars is in that tier, but with all the Stands from the JJBA world + His copy abilities + His infinite existence + His ability to summon fictional things in the world makes this battle rather easy for Novel Kars.

MafiaFox said:
Creatox122212 said:

So how does he survive the true gremlin gods being spawned in and destroying the universe just by existing? Also, how is he going to hurt anything near a tier 1 character?
By summoning someone naturally stronger, duh, like Elder God Demonbane or Kami Tenchi.

He can because he can warp reality at a infinite multiverse scale with Made in Heaven Requiem, which is instantenous and also works with infinite universes, he can also travel through certain dimensions only known by him, and he has much better abilities than just destroying the same universe over and over.

@Creatox122212: Since i am the creator of Heaven Ascnesion DIO's page, i can arrange something to have DIO rated much higher than Low 2-C. Just not at the moment since i'm currently still trying to do the AP revisions. Off-Topic here, i know.

>author flat out states there's no multiverse in his work

>fans still throwing multiverse terms around for author's work

this is hilarious

SeiryuShin said:
>author flat out states there's no multiverse in his work
>fans still throwing multiverse terms around for author's work

this is hilarious
So wouldn't that by default anything more than universal wins by default? Just asking, I haven't watched either series, I just like reading the debates and asking questions :3

lol, Kars summons demonbane. Demonbane stomps kars =P Doesn't demonbane fight for justice, someone as evil as Kars would just get blinked. Kami Tench is also a protagonist, I doubt he would fight for an antagonist.

That's also besides the point. Infinite universe = tier 2, tier 1 = higher dimensions. Even if he multiplies his power by infinite, he is still not 6 dimensional.

Aurasuke said:
lol, Kars summons demonbane. Demonbane stomps kars =P Doesn't demonbane fight for justice, someone as evil as Kars would just get blinked. Kami Tench is also a protagonist, I doubt he would fight for an antagonist.
That's also besides the point. Infinite universe = tier 2, tier 1 = higher dimensions. Even if he multiplies his power by infinite, he is still not 6 dimensional.
Actually IIRC, Novel Kars is actually supposed to be a good guy in the story. How it happened, i have no clue.

Aurasuke said:
Oh man, you sure haven't read the novel have you?, Novel Kars is not an evil being in Jorge Joestar novel, he is in fact a warrior of Justice, one of the good guys in there, yeah, as shocking as that is.

Didn't i told you how his existence is linked to the JJBA God?, which is basically a Tier 0 character, so to kill him you will also need to kill that god, this was further cemented after finding Heaven in the Jorge Joestar Novel.

And lastly, Bohemian Rhapsody works in the way that he can summon fictional beings into reality, and make them fight for the user, since the original user has control over them, this means that yes, someone as Novel Kars can summon Demonbane and make him fight for him, as well Kami Tenchi.

Creatox122212 said:
Aurasuke said:
Oh man, you sure haven't read the novel have you?, Novel Kars isnot an evil being in Jorge Joestar novel, he is in fact a warrior of Justice, one of the good guys in there, yeah, as shocking as that is.
Didn't i told you how his existence is linked to the JJBA God?, which is basically a Tier 0 character, so to kill him you will also need to kill that god, this was further cemented after finding Heaven in the Jorge Joestar Novel.

And lastly, Bohemian Rhapsody works in the way that he can summon fictional beings into reality, and make them fight for the user, since the original user has control over them, this means that yes, someone as Novel Kars can summon Demonbane and make him fight for him, as well Kami Tenchi.
Everyone said he wasn't cannon so why does it matter? lol

As in protagonist or as in someone whose actually not a bad guy? Either way saying that a tier 2 character could summon a pretty much omnipotent character is like saying an ant would defeat accelerator.

Also I don't know if this has any relevance but World Rejector has pretty much taken out all the magic gods. Well weakend by Aleister.

Novel Kars had his powers multiplied by infinite right? Coudln't Aleister just user Zombie's spell in order to divide his power by inifnite again? Then Accelerator could probably finish him.

Creatox122212 said:
Aurasuke said:
Oh man, you sure haven't read the novel have you?, Novel Kars is not an evil being in Jorge Joestar novel, he is in fact a warrior of Justice, one of the good guys in there, yeah, as shocking as that is.

Now while Kars can summon fictional beings being able to summon an omnipotent though i doubt.Omnipotent characters are only omipotent in their on verse and only have influence in there they have no power over other verses and as such even if kars was omnipotent he cant summon another omnipotent being.

Aurasuke said:
As in protagonist or as in someone whose actually not a bad guy? Either way saying that a tier 2 character could summon a pretty much omnipotent character is like saying an ant would defeat accelerator.
Also I don't know if this has any relevance but World Rejector has pretty much taken out all the magic gods. Well weakend by Aleister.

Novel Kars had his powers multiplied by infinite right? Coudln't Aleister just user Zombie's spell in order to divide his power by inifnite again? Then Accelerator could probably finish him.
To answer the Novel Kars question, this is what i manage to only get off of the JJBA wiki. Aside from the stuff Novel Kars has, the reason he's a good guy is because he "has seen the worth in humanity and because of this, has turned a new leaf" He's also a guardian of sorts to the stories main protagonist Jorge Joestar. That and the JJBA wiki has him as a main portag as well. Here.

You see there are a lot of God characters in this site, like Lord of Nightmares, and probably even Othinius, but being god doesn't mean your tier 0.

I believe that's all relative to the fiction you reside in. One could argue Azazoth is tier 0 because he is more powerful than beings that are beyond dimensional, but having Novel Kars being related to a JoJo God doesn't mean he's automatically tier 1 or even close.

A God could simply be someone who created infinte universes, that's nowhere near tier 0 though, it isn't even tier 1. Finding Heaven simply means he found another location. Aleister in Toaru destroyed the Hidden World which even Othinius couldn't touch after casually rewriting the universe over 10 000 times. He's nowhere near tier 0.

JoJo is a manga based on tier 8 mostly with some tier 7 due to time hacks. It's not a novel where you have someone like The Living Tribunal. For a being to appear as god they simply have to be low 2-C.

Usually because authors have no idea how dimensions actually work, Tier 1s are in stories where there are a bunch of tier 2 characters, and they need to create a stronger boss for the character they made too overpowered.

JoJo has hacks, but they aren't on a universal scale. They can stop time, but they can't blow up the planet with their fist.

In situations like this, I believe it's best to use feats.

Aurasuke said:

His existence is tied to the JJBA god, after finding "Heaven", which is stated to be above everything (Tier 0) in the Novel (Further evidenced since he talked about his son, Jesus, who appeared in Part 7).

And again, you're taking someone who can copy any single kind of power and alter them in all the universes, which means that he can evolve pretty easily into a Tier 1 character, that's why he's taken "At Least 2A" with it's feats, nor more about how he could confront his enemies.

So basically, he can copy all of the powers from Aleister,Fiamma of the Right, Accelerator, Othinus, etc. and alter them to make them better, according to the novel, since he is being who further makes steps in Evolution.

And yes, he can summon those fictional characters, believe what you want, but just research "Bohemian Rhapsody - Jojo" in Google, take it that he can alter those stands to make them better (Since he has both Whitesnake Requiem and Made in Heaven Requiem) which further cements how Novel Kars would beat someone like that.

Now, how can TOARU verse beat someone like Demonbane or Kami Tenchi or the JJBA God?.

Aurasuke said:
So basically what you are saying is that Novel Kars can beat Demonbane? By copying his powers?
Correct, yes, since Novel Kars constantly progresses towards more powers and evolution , and that's why he can be even more powerful, it sounds ridiculous yes, but what has been seen so far in the Novel, who was able to take down beings who were more powerful than him, and word of god (The Author of this Novel), yes, he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back