• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru: Esper Possibility/Law Revision and Not-So-Minor Accel/Qliphah Revision

My first CRT so I'm mostly looking to see whether people see eye to eye with me in this. Also I'm not used to formatting so forgive me if it gets messy, I'll try and make it as neat as I can. I'll get the quickest one out of the way.

In Agreement for Esper Law/Possibility Revision: 6 (Malox, Scrik, TIHY, DestinyDude, Zensum, Schnee)

Against Esper Revision:

In agreement for Accel/Qliphah ability revisions:

All: 4 (TIHY, Scrik, DestinyDude. Schnee)

Some: 2 (Malox; Neutral to Conceptual Vectors & Qliphah but agrees with the rest ; Zensum: Neutral to Conceptual Vectors, Coordinate denial but agrees with the rest )

None:

Accelerator's Soul Manip has been added so i took the liberty of deleting that chunk.

This initial revision may be a bit confusing: But we know that Esper's Personal Realities are defined by their own sub-conscious principles of what's 'possible' for them. In science it's explained by Schrodingers Cat theory of turning the possibility into 100% passively. That's the Science explaination, but through Railgun SS3 we learn that it's simply a knock off of Crowley's Thelema. Thelema has a huge toe dipped in following 'Law' and 'Will'. Esper's personal realities are linked to their 'Will' quite often. (Kakine gaining a boost in power from attuning his Will in OT15, Accelerator's Wings having to do with what his 'Will' is at the moment; Protect or destroy, etc" There's plenty of proof to support that Esper's Personal Realities are influenced by their own Laws and only their own Laws.

"The concept of Personal Reality is related to quantum theory. It enables its user to ignore the Uncertainty Principle, and with regards to the Schrödinger's cat thought experiment, will allow them to interfere with and distort the microscopic world using different laws.This is so the user can control their microscopic observations of the world and actualise the possibility of their choosing."

Different Laws, and it's all based on observations, as well as implications towards possibility related mechanics on the Science Side. To further back this up:

"The aquisition of a Personal Reality is described by Tsukuyomi Komoe as being "cut off from proper reality and achieving one that differs from ours" Uiharu Kazari and Saten Ruiko described it as delusions, preconceptions, or the ability to believe. Assuming this is so, one's esper powers will grow if they strongly believe they will." I don't particularly buy into Uiharu and Ruiko's misconception of 'growing if they believe' but I think there is truth to it as it's heavily influenced by Thelema which is about following your 'Will'. Now, where is the proof that Esper Powers originate from Thelema? In Railgun SS3, we get this quote:

"I am not some bizarre Academy City technology, nor am I one of your garbage esper powers that simply rewrite the concepts of Thelema using arbitrary new terminology like Personal Reality… I am a crystallization of the Rosicrucian age that predates even the Golden cabal. I am one of the autonomous parasitic spiritual items that were the envy of all. Even a lower-end estimate gives me 300 years of experience in this field, yet some little girl is going to outdo me!!!???"

So Esper Powers have their foot dipped in both Magic and Science. The only question is: Is the explaination about it following Schrodingers Principle real or is the Thelema explaination real? Realistically, I believe it falls underboth. It works that way for the Science side, but through the Archetype Controller that's all that they can explain it by. So, it's established that Esper powers work off their own set of laws that the enforce onto the world. It's Reality Warping in a sense, yes, but more importantly it means that they aren't using the World to influence the World. They're using their own Will/Law. So if you apply laws onto the World itself, it'll go ignored depending on what it is or if you're trying to directly influence them (to a point, as this isn't a 100% resistance.)

I may not have done a good job of explaining this, so I'll give a scenario: Imagine you have a character who can...say, do this. Mikoto is fighting someone and they rewrite the Laws of 'you can't control magneism.' That wouldn't apply to Mikoto as their Laws would counteract. Unless they got her consciously and sub-consciously to fully believe that it would be impossible to control it, that Law would go ignored by the Esper as they work on their own govern set of Laws. Characters with high Level of Law Hax can probably by-pass this, such as 'erasing' people or being able to fully rewrite the concept of what defines a Personal Reality. However that would require them to know what a Personal Reality is.

Weaknesses to this would be: Rewriting the Concept of Thelema/Personal Reality, Erasing an Individual via Law/Conceptual Hax. Victory Possibility Hax (I:E: Making it so there are no bad outcomes like MG's.) And possibily a few more.

I propose that we give all Espers 'Limited Law Hax Resistance'. Maybe Limited Possibility resistance too, since even if you inflence the possibility of them not being able to manipulate their powers, they would be unaffected as they would simply /believe/ they could. It's literally delusions. It's not a 100% resistance as those with specific formats, concept rewriters, and high enough law hax writers can likely do it in a way that it affects the Esper, but I think there is some cause and evidence by how Esper Abilities work in the series to validate at least a Limited Resistance to Law Hax. I'm iffy on Possibility myself but I'm open to seeing what others think.

I believe that's all. To sum it up:

Espers should receive Limited Law Hax Resistance, maybe also limited Possibility Manipulation Resistance. Zensum also proposed limited Possibility Manipulation which makes sense since that's the science method behind it anyways to a T.

What do you think?

New Additions:

Accelerator should receive metaphysical and conceptual vector control.

Metaphysical and possibly Conceptual Vector control:: He took control over the energy in a contract that was creating a knot inside Qliphah. The energy by all accounts should have been abstract in theory considering it was part of a non-copereal and ambigous 'contract'. Transformed the AIM, which is invisible energy and a phomena emitted by Espers of the Sisters into Invisible Anti-Magic Spears. He also embedded a conceptual Tree into the Phase as well which supports the conceptual aspect of his Vector Control.

Qutoes to possibly support this: Yes.

Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection.

And his interceptions did not just take the form of physical pebbles and metal nails."

May imply he was fighting with a new source of vectors, possibly from converting AIM or 'invisible energy' of the world as said here: An explosive noise burst out.

But it was not the sound of the violent gale Accelerator had been trying to unleash.

This was less distinct.

It was an invisible power that covered every part of the world.

His vector control ability twisted it into a vortex that rushed toward Nephthys like a giant spear.

That may have simply been referring to the network again but I think it was something more than that considering he received magic recoil afterwards.

Magic: Accelerator has demonstrated an understanding of Magic after linking with Qliphah to include Magic formula's into his powers. Such as when he imbedded the Clonoth, it's likely he had to use some form of a magic Formula from the Abyss to pull it off as he received internal damage. Further more to support this is Accelerator gave up on relying on Calculations and Math near the end of his fight with Neph, which seems to reply he relied on Magic more so than his Esper power. A good implication of this is when he threw his Anti-Magic spear, it did not cause any internal reaction from Accelerator compared to accessing the Abyss/Crossing it and embedding the tree. Meaning he had to have used some sort of magic during the fight to have came out with the internal wounds he did. How profficient he is with Magic 'spells' is out there but if it's possible it would be helpful to add.

Accelerator having internal spell based immunity/coordinate attack immunity:

Dimension Severing Spell, which activates upon the user wanting to activate and being coordinate based, could not activate inside Accelerator, and Ellizzard had to rely on slicing at the beginning of the barrier. Because of this roundabout process she took, it's safe to imply that she simply could not activate the spell inside him. Why have to resort to that tactic in the first place then? Cutting at the start of his barrier would be far harder than simply cutting his head off from inside. I believe Ellizzard was fighting to kill as well, since she sent a Slash directly at his head when testing his barrier.

Say you try to activate the Dimensional Severing slice inside him. It does not travel as space opens up where you want it to, yes? His field (especially Clonoth powered) would register it and prevent it from entering. Somewhat similar to the unknown phenomena that takes place when teleportation is reflected. The fact that she could not activate the spell inside his field and had to rely on his barrer is for two reasons:

1: Activation of anything inside Accelerator does not happen due to his ability preventing it.

2: While he can prevent the activation inside him, he still cannot prevent the slice when it happens. Hence forth she was cutting at the beginning of his barrier so the rest of the slice would bypass through as it cuts through 'all dimensions'.

So basically. While he can prevent activation inside him, if it is activated outside him he cannot close it. That was the basis of her strategy. Quotes to support: The dimensional debris is created by severing every dimension at the coordinates whether they are higher or lower dimensions.

Neph trying to use the spell to draw moisture from inside Accelerator:
" Vast waters that symbolize the Nile, wash away this silly person's malice." This was far more than the artificial rain coming from the sprinklers. It had to be taken from the air and from the boards of the stage. If not for his reflection, it probably would have been taken from Accelerator's body as well. Every speck of moisture in that space was extracted and gathered together to form a giant blade extending above Nephthys's raised left hand.
The extremely dry air felt like the harsh desert.
No tricky martial arts were needed here."

There for, I believe Magic spells attempting to activate inside his field would have no effect under the Clonoth and base form. There are vectors involved as it happens directly at the coordinates which would be inside his field, or there is an attempted harmful change inside him, but Elizzard could not do so and had to focus outside his field to abuse the slash properties.

Durability Negation and Striking/AP auto reflection scaling to opponent:: I noticed he lacks Durability Negation when he has several forms of it already. Matter Manipulation, internal body manipulation (blood flow, bioelectricity, nerve signals, shutting down the brain, etc) and abusing the other opponents internal forces. I believe he has showed a feat of doing something similar to the final reason. In OT13, Accelerator's hand sinks into a building he wants to toss. Now, he's not /grabbing/ it. It's also not creating debris or anything. He's not forcing it. It /sinks/ and is described as 'sinking into it like tofu'. That's odd, but imagine the formula is Accelerator taking the vectors/internal forces of the building and his reflection itself abuses that formula by reflecting the force it emits back into the building. Allowing him to ignore the properties/bypass durability physically.

For a better example: Say there's someone with Galaxy Level durability. Accelerator punches them with a planet level AP output. Won't do a thing, right? However. Imagine as the fist is coming into contact, the field is coming into contact with the opposing force of the enemies body. That opposing force would be immediately redirected back into them at 2x it. Causing Accelerator's fist to break through their defenses and hurt them. Either by just going straight through their body or the enemy receiving damage hard. It's a method of abusing their own internal energy and forces against them based on the factor of how the auto-reflection works, as Malox proposed, I am in agreement with this.

This would mean not only is it durability negation, but it would mean his AP scales to the opponent when it comes to striking strength and auto-reflection AP wise. (Overall AP may be left untouched I believe since it requires contact with the opponent). This could go up to High 1-C variable in striking and /possibly/ AP for his auto reflection. That sounds like a lot though and a bit extreme, so I'd appreciate input on this. Accelerator's vectors have always been reliant on the energy he is reflecting/manipulating and he has shown he can reflect up to High-1C energy. So I don't see why this doesn't apply, especially when the reflection is automatic and requires very low calc power to produce. This doesn't have to go directly to AP but it can be put into the abilities list.

Qliphah having energy sensing/thought sensing and telepathy:

Most magicians can sense flow of mana, Leylines, etc. Grimoires are especially capable of this as they draw from them to begin with. Qliphah should be no different as she is akin to a walking library of Magical Knowledge itself. Followed by her crossing the Abyss with Accelerator and sharing knowledge between them, she should be able to read the flow of magic or unnatural phenomena, or at the very least analyze it. Speaking of, is this on every Magician's profile? Because it's a universal skill for all Magician's. It should also work by thoughts as well, as she locked onto Coronzon's thoughts and 'sensed' them. It was easier for her to establish a link likely due to the nature of the two, but it's pretty clear she has the ability to sense thoughts and likely emotions. I'm not sure what this would fall under though?

Telepathy should be given due to having been able to connect both Accel and Coronzon telepathically together. The potency of this is unknown but I assume it'd scale to the Britianna in terns of range. Quote to support this:

"Master, I have detected Great Demon Coronzon's thoughts. I'm a demon she created, so establishing a connection is easy for me. Should I verbalize it for you?"

"If you want. It doesn't change anything."

Though I guess this should all fall under Telepathy and Enhanced Senses.

Your first CRT is better than my CRT's, which are true messes.

I think Accelerator should have Soul Manipulation and probably Coronzon and Qliphah, since if Coronzon gets it by default so should Qliphah, as they both are essentially the same thing, a demon of the abyss. One being the demon of the Sephirot and one being the demon of the Clonoth. I think maybe Limited Soul Manipulation for Aleister?

I wonder if from what you have written if Accel should also have limited Law Manipulation that is combatable although I guess this can just count under soul manipulation.

I also agree on Limited Law Hax resistence. I think any low or even middle tiered users of Law Hax probably wouldn't work because they can't really change the fundamentals of the universe. Of course high tier Law Hax users should easily be able to make an Esper powerless.

I'll see what others say about Limited Possibilities hax resistance but it makes sense.

I know is not in the OP but I think Accelerator should get Magic in his profile, as it's been stated twice now that can use magic and this includes through vectors.

Speaking of which, I think we also need to add the fact that Accelerator can manipulate Metaphysical and Conceptual vectors, as well as non-physical. Breaking Qliphah's contract counts as Conceptual, The energy spear he aimed at Neph is Metaphysical and it's said in NTR22, that his interceptions doesn't have to be physical anymore.

Anyway sorry for going off topic.

Limited Law hax will likely only work on Espers at Level 2 and above, depending on what their power is. Tsuchimikado's healing factor for example I imagine would also not be affected as some Level 0's do have an innate power of some sort but it's barely applicable.

I'll add that to the OP and see what people think.

I mean in the case of him potentially being able to rewrite the laws of the soul but as I said this probably just falls under Soul Manipulation.

Yeah, I think it just falls under Soul Manipulation since I don't believe he can just rewrite rules on the fly and place them wherever, I think it requires the Clonoth I:E the Soul.

Anyways, added your stuff to the OP and we'll see what happens.

Yeah, true and I shouldn't assume he could do something like that.

On something in the OP. Accelerator didn't recieve magical recoil from using the spear against Neph.

The first time he was injured in the fight due to magic was when Qlipah inplanted the Tree of 78 cards, which was after he aimed the spear at Neph.

But it was not the sound of the violent gale Accelerator had been trying to unleash.

This was less distinct.

It was an invisible power that covered every part of the world.

His vector control ability twisted it into a vortex that rushed toward Nephthys like a giant spear.

"Tch!!"

The brown goddess had preserved her beauty even as her torso was blown away, but she finally clicked her tongue and pushed Accelerator off of her. This slightly diverted the spear's trajectory so it only sliced off a tuft of her long silver hair.

Something was different from before.

The separated hair did not reconnect and it simply rotted away.

She rolled away from him.

Once Academy City's #1 monster got up, the translucent demon wrapped her arms around his neck.

She would not run away any more.

She was no longer afraid.

She now understood what her contractual master had said. Don't cry. Don't be afraid. Yes, she could really and truly rely on him, so she did not even need to fear the possibility of her actions harming him!!

"You don't understand magic and you don't know the rules, so that Magic God could mock you and act all omniscient and omnipotent, but that ends now."

In order to truly give him her power and to fight while harming each other, Qliphah Puzzle 545 glared directly at Magic God Nephthys.

"I will provide you with what you need to know by installing the knowledge of the entire tree of 78 cards. It doesn't matter if you are aware of it or not, master. Just control the vectors however feels right to you. All of 'us' will make sure it all works out!!"

A wet sound followed.

Accelerator was supposedly untouchable because he would reflect any and all vectors, but some blood had just left his white skin.

However, the monster smiled.

It seems it was Qliphah inplanting magical knowledge that caused the first tiny recoil.

It's actually unknown what transpired between Neph and Accelerator since the fight was off screen, so it's entirely possible he just used magic against her through his new found knowledge. Which actually makes the comment about not needng any calculations or maths at that point.

He did seem to feel the pain of the Clonoth being inplanted though into the universe.

Something else overlapped the world Accelerator could see.

His vision grew dark and the flavor of blood grew stronger.

But he did not care.

If this pain was truly necessary, the white monster would accept it.

His partner had cast out her old self that had hidden behind his back out of fear of harming everyone. She was now wordlessly telling him that he would be fine with this much, so he had to live up to her expectations.

He would show her that the strongest could not be broken by this.

What he saw before him was not just another realm crossing over from a different phase. It was different from the cosmology of microcosm and macrocosm that had been spoken of for more than two thousand years along with the Sephiroth and Qliphoth.

Oh, also. I should add something about immunity to coordinante/internal based spells.

Why?

Well I finally cracked the code. The reason Ellizzard decided on using the spell at the start of the barrier is actually simple.

Say you try to activate the Dimensional Severing slice inside him. It does not travel as space opens up where you want it to, yes? His field (especially Clonoth powered) would register it and prevent it from entering. Somewhat similar to the unknown phenomena that takes place when teleportation is reflected. The fact that she could not activate the spell inside his field and had to rely on his barrer is for two reasons:

1: Activation of anything inside Accelerator does not happen due to his ability preventing it.

2: While he can prevent the activation inside him, he still cannot prevent the slice when it happens. Hence forth she was cutting at the beginning of his barrier so the rest of the slice would bypass through as it cuts through 'all dimensions'.

So basically. While he can prevent activation inside him, if it is activated outside him he cannot close it. That was the basis of her strategy. Quotes to support: The dimensional debris is created by severing every dimension at the coordinates whether they are higher or lower dimensions.

There for, I believe Magic spells attempting to activate inside his field would have no effect under the Clonoth (and maybe even base) form. There are no vectors involved as it happens directly at the coordinates which would be inside his field, but Elizzard could not do so and had to focus outside his field to abuse the slash properties. Who is in agreeance?

That makes sense. I'll revise my edit along with adding possible immunity to internal based attacks/spells.

It would include base since he reflected Elizard's curtana attack in base, the first time.

Also he can't prevent the slice happening but it can't injure him unless it finds his blindspot in his reflection.

This was after she managed to slightly gaze his nose.

"You were a little slow to move there." Perhaps as a sign of respect for his observation, the queen regnant spoke up with Curtana Second at the ready. "Nothing I do can arrive in time in the areas you have already calculated out, but you are only acquiring information through your ordinary eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and skin. That means the direction you face is a crucial factor. The difference might be small, but if I keep it up, it will grow to an expanse too wide to ignore."

So basically the only way Elizard could possibly use the debris against Accelerator is if she manages to find a blind spot in his calucations.

That was probably why she was aiming at the base of his barrier since it was the best way to try and find a blind spot, and to be fair she found one, albeit like she mentioned only a small one.

Although let's face it while her theory might be true, this would enquire Accel to just stand there stupidly and keep letting her find his biindspots.

But yes it makes sense that he should get it.

>Says it would be a 'minor' Accel revision

>Turns into another large one

This seems to be a trend for Accel revisions lately.

There always seemed to be something else that needs to be added or discussed when it comes to Accelerator. It's like, just as you think you have everything covered, something else comes to mind.

I mean even now I'm still finding things, like him having some kind of property Manipulation as he was able to change the properties of Mugino's meltdowner and effectively make it into something new.

Whatever he did in the Accelerator manga, when he BFR that thing into space. We'll probably get a better idea of what happened in the anime there since I'm still unclear what he actually did.

And finally it seems he can not only control all forces but also covert them into a force he wants. (Accelerator Manga chapter 33, Page 21)

So, yeah there always seems to be something. I think this was largely down to his profile being so incomplete. I mean you had things missing that should have been added since OT, like Gravity and Sound Manipulation.

I think the property manipulation just falls under overall Matter tbh.I mean, it makes sense.

Get formula x, change x into formula y and so forth. It's conversion and replacing what is lacking or what is there in the formula to convert a force to put it simply.

I still could not believe Gravity and Sound weren't there for the longest of time.

That makes sense.

Neither could I. I mean these were literally two of the things that was said or shown that Accelerator could manipulate through vector manip. It was also puzzling why heat Manipulation and espeically heat resistence wasn't on there either.

Luckily though it's all added now so that's good.

even in base form thing that try to affect the inside of his body are negated

quote : " " Vast waters that symbolize the Nile, wash away this silly person's malice."
This was far more than the artificial rain coming from the sprinklers. It had to be taken from the air and from the boards of the stage. If not for his reflection, it probably would have been taken from Accelerator's body as well. Every speck of moisture in that space was extracted and gathered together to form a giant blade extending above Nephthys's raised left hand.

Malox1696 said:
even in base form thing that try to affect the inside of his body are negated
quote : " " Vast waters that symbolize the Nile, wash away this silly person's malice."
This was far more than the artificial rain coming from the sprinklers. It had to be taken from the air and from the boards of the stage. If not for his reflection, it probably would have been taken from Accelerator's body as well. Every speck of moisture in that space was extracted and gathered together to form a giant blade extending above Nephthys's raised left hand.
Thanks dude, I forgot about that part. I'll add that as well.

btw u once again forgot to add durability negation, he has 3 form of it, maybe 4 if we count my explanation

1 matter manipulation

2 internal body manipulation

3 energy manipulation

4 AP/striking strength scaling to opponent durability up to H1C thank to reflection field

and again u left out the platinum wings explanation in his profile, please once u start editing do it completely we want clean and reliable profiles

I don't edit the profiles so whoever is editing should include that. I will include that as well. Accelerator's vectors have always scaled to the opponent anyways and has several durability ignoring methods behind it so I'll put that too.

I help edit the profiles but I don't do summeries because I'm not any good at them. I mean even me explaining things on here often turns out all muddled at times.

well something like this

Platinum wings: A more powerful version of his white wings, Accelerator first used these wings during the fight against Coronzon. The wings are achieved thanks to the connection to the Clonoth a tree similar to the sephiroth that is more conceptual than physical, such a connection is achieved trough the linking of 545, himself and the Misaka network. The wings are similar to those of Aiwass, and are supposed to be a combination of both magic and scientific knowledge, not much has been shown until now, but we can safely assume they at least have the same property of the withe wings and give him access to soul manipulation and understating of strange vectors for now.To note that even in this form casting a spell or mixing it with his power still kicks in the recoil

Okay so I think that's all that needs to be added.

Limited or just Soul Manipulation for Accel, Aleister and Coronzon

Limited Esper Law Hax/possibly Possibility resistance as well

Magic upgrade for Accel

Durability Negation and Striking strength/AP scaling up to High 1-C

Metaphysical/Conceptual vectors

Realistically I dont' see why Accel can't abuse energy up to High 1-C in terms of attack potency depending on the opponent since he's already shown he can walk through that stuff with Coronzon. But I think in reality it really should just be 'Varies, at least Planet level, up to High-1C' or something along those lines.

Scrlk666777 said:
I would say it's more of a cross between magic and science, really.
white wings were already a cross between magic and science

edit, fixed it, btw this is just a test, try to do something similar

Malox1696 said:
cause he still needs to take the energy from somewhere, or he could just infinitely recharge his battery
What? What does this have to do with anything.

But I agree the description is pretty good.

Scrlk666777 said:
What? What does this have to do with anything.

But I agree the description is pretty good.
he was saying " Realistically I dont' see why Accel can't abuse energy up to High 1-C in terms of attack potency "

cause he can't create so much energy by himself, the amount of calculation need are too much

Malox1696 said:
cause he still needs to take the energy from somewhere, or he could just infinitely recharge his battery
That's why I said depending on the opponent. Obviously he's not hitting someone with a High 1-C attack if the energy for it isn't there.

i think not, we know he can boost vector to a certain extent but it makes no sense as the higher the power the higher the calculations needed if he needs to gather them himself , unlike reflection as the energy is already there

In fairness.

Calculating 2 + 200000000000000000000 when magnifiying a vector isn't that hard. But I'm fine with keeping it to 'via reflection' because otherwise we're gonna get BAD High 1-C match ups.

Scrlk666777 said:
You really do think that Accelerator has weak calculation power don't you?
no but we can come up with some limits, for example full chaos theory is still difficult, and the battery itself can only do so much before it overloads (like he did with planet rotation)

and we know mina beats him in pure calculations so there is a cap to it, leaving aside his source is the network itself so it can't go higher than that

Yeah, it wouldn't be that hard for Accelerator. In fact the calculations for it should be quite simple. But yeah, I agree. We would have bad High 1-C match ups, so yeah we should keep this via reflection only to avoid these bad match ups.

Malox1696 said:
Scrlk666777 said:
no but we can come up with some limits, for example full chaos theory is still difficult, and the battery itself can only do so much before it overloads (like he did with planet rotation)

and we know mina beats him in pure calculations so there is a cap to it, leaving aside his source is the network itself so it can't go higher than that
You're coming up with imaginary limits. Are you still going on about that? Mina was made of magic as well, until someone actually defeats Accelerator my mere calcuations your argument has no basis to it.

Also just to point out Mina did not beat him.

Scrlk666777 said:
You're coming up with imaginary limits. Are you still going on about that? Mina was made of magic as well, until someone actually defeats Accelerator my mere calcuations your argument has no basis to it/
we know 100% mina beats him thanks to calculation, magic was only involved to make the movement

"Even the #1's reflection is reliant on the calculations you use to control that power. Simply put, you cannot control any vectors with which your conscious and unconscious calculations cannot keep up. Of course, with the brain of Academy City's #1 and the Misaka Network at your disposal, that would not normally present any kind of problem. …Yes, unless you began a benchmark test with a true processing device."

and again it is capped by the Misaka network, which we know is about 50% his original self, that could not overcome full chaos theory for winds of the world ( something the tree diagram and mina could do almost perfectly in tandem)

he can optimize formulas or find more efficient way (like magic which uses 0 calculation power), and obv his calculation power his very high, just not infinite

Malox1696 said:
Scrlk666777 said:

>The source is the network itself

Well that's flat out wrong because he has several outside of the Network now. Qliphah and the Abyss Knowledge. The Clonoth itself seems to do the job but it is still the network, but it clearly gives him a massive boost in calc power.

Mina is a different scenario. She runs off Thoth which is a future-sight predictory tarot engine, so naturally her calc prowress would be absurd if she's able to predict the future with it like future sight. But they both have two entirely different powers and it's almost not comparable. Just because mina can do x doesn't mean Accel can suddenly not do y.

Accelerate420 said:
>The source is the network itself

Well that's flat out wrong because he has several outside of the Network now. Qliphah and the Abyss Knowledge. The Clonoth itself seems to do the job but it is still the network, but it clearly gives him a massive boost in calc power.

Mina is a different scenario. She runs off Thoth which is a future-sight predictory tarot engine, so naturally her calc prowress would be absurd if she's able to predict the future with it like future sight. But they both have two entirely different powers and it's almost not comparable. Just because mina can do x doesn't mean Accel can suddenly not do y.
by source i mean the calculation facility, he himself has 0 unless they heal his brain damage, and abyss and 545 don't have much to do with calculation power

and mina IS the tarot, she HERSELF is the calculation device, even in book form

I'm going to change it 'via auto reflection' though because I know members of the site would see 'High-1C AP' and go mental with it.

Back