• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Special Forces commander Sonya Blade recieves new intel of an insurgency known only as the Disavowed and sends Jax to infiltrate one of their bases in an Aztec ruin in South Africa. Upon arrival he begins scouting before being confronted by TJ Combo, TJ looking at Jax's metal arms initially believes him to be an Ultratech Operative and the pair begin their fight.

Rules

Round 1: Speed Unequalized both in character

Round 2: Speed Equalized both bloddlusted

Votes:

Round 1: 2 for TJ

Round 2: 1 for TJ and 1 for Jax

Usually, people bump a thread after several hours up to a day, not a few minutes.

As for the fight, I know zero about each so I can't answer.

TJ in Round 1 due to his stats advantage and better scaling.

Round 2 is closer, though I'd still give TJ an edge in technique, better boxing style and also better track records maybe.

Oh thanks. I think that TJ's advantage is bigger now since I checked some more feats of him, like manhandling Aganos or being called the best human fighter by ARIA.

YES

YES

I'VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG

So this thread is probably Level 100 Necromancy, but which key for Jax are we talking about here?

Back