• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to update Rakudai Kishi whatchayadda's characters Tier and stats

Third ark is ended, and there's a lot to clear to how much Ikki and Stella (and why not, even other characters) are strong right now; we were stopped to the base-shura-rasetsu stats, but now Ikki is a Desperado, how much strong may be right now??? And also after his training with Edelweisse in the mountain???

And What about Stella???? You said even 7-A with a Dragon Nest...........maybe you wanted to say "Dragon Spirit", the radical power-up that allowed her to pass to "be squashed" by Ouma to "completely squashed" him! And now she's a desperado too and she also made the second transformation, the "Excessive Awakening".

I know that this series is not Naruto, or DB or Saint Seiya, or even just Highschool DxD, just to remain in theme, so I may understand that this upgrade may be a pain in the ass, like Shikamaru would say, but I think the time is come to clear all of this........

When you say "you", who are you talking to?

AKM sama said:
When you say "you", who are you talking to?
well, forgive my lack of greetings, I'm new so I don't know anybody here, but I wanted at least to congrats to the ones that makes stats to every character of manga and anime: I saw Saint Seiya, Sonic, Resident EVil, DB, Hokuto No Ken, Naruto and a lot, and I've to say, the way to judge all character's ability impressed me, and believe me, it's not easy;)

Said that, I noticed every series have their personal judges about this work, so I dunno who are the responsables about this story, and of course I don't pretend this judgement of fixing tiers would be made in short times; let's say I'm curious to know what the experts say about how much Ikki, Stella and other characters are became strong, basing to their reliable considerations.

Quite a necro, so my apologies, but was anything resolved here?

I'm considering reading/watching this series, and I noticed this thread as I was browsing

Not really said:
Quite a necro, so my apologies, but was anything resolved here?

I'm considering reading/watching this series, and I noticed this thread as I was browsing

just if you would like to do that, and anyway, take your time; especially if the number of people who wants to know that is not high, as we're talking to a B-Rank Light Novel product.......

Don't take it like a duty, got it?

Back