• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1A Chavalry of a failed knight

First, Hello Everyone

The World has a 4 Dimensional structure, and has 6 additional spatial dimensions Calabi-Yau Manifold with Infinite Axis nodes connecting the World and Calabi-Yau Manifold.

I have scratched the surface of the space in which we exist. Space !? Right. Man can only recognize four dimensions. But in our world there are six more, which are " locked " in the spatial dimension of Calabi-Yau and are held by a special force field. Our world consists of many infinite nodes of this dimension. (Volume 14)

Calabi successfully merges with the world and undergoes coordinate axis expansion, in order for Calabi to merge with the world he must cover the entire connecting Infinite Axis nodes, in other words the world undergoes Infinite Dimensional expansion.

The force field of the Calabi-Yau space winds up six dimensions that cannot be perceived by humans to a minuscule size of only 10 minus 31 squared centimeters. If this is loosened even a little by minute gravitational interference, the dimensions that have been imprisoned are released, and the world is instantly turned inside out. (Volume 14)

The gravity of the dimensions that make up Calabi-Yau space causes the expanded dimensions to wind up again to the size it should be. (Volume 14)

By turning the universe upside down locally, it triggers a cosmic corrective action, dragging the subject into the closed cosmic Calabi-Yau space and physically expelling him or her from the fourth dimension. (Volume 14)

The central idea is that the visible, three-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane inside a higher-dimensional space, called the "bulk" (also known as "hyperspace"). If the additional dimensions are compact, then the observed universe contains the extra dimension, and then no reference to the bulk is appropriate. In the bulk model, at least some of the extra dimensions are extensive (possibly infinite), and other branes may be moving through this bulk. Interactions with the bulk, and possibly with other branes, can influence our brane and thus introduce effects not seen in more standard cosmological models.

It applies Large Extra Dimensions, with String Theory, Brane Cosmology, and Qualitative Superior

String Theory
: But in our world there are six more, which are " locked " in the spatial dimension of Calabi-Yau.

Brane Expansion: The gravity of the dimensions that make up Calabi-Yau space causes the expanded dimensions to wind up again to the size it should be.

Qualitative Superior: Man can only recognize four dimensions.

The World of Darkness is the absolute void or Primodial Void which is the end of all existence[1], has an endless size and can never be reached by anything or Uncountably Endless[2], holds all creation including the Calabi-Yau Manifold and the infinite axis of nodes,the True Self which lacks of Everything even the coordinate axis of dimensions or volume does not exist there[3].

[1]. Darkness. Endless darkness, In the frozen light doze, he did not stop staring at her, But that didn't bore him, After all, no matter how endless the darkness is ...Shine. Small lights, like the stars of the night, sparkled above her. On the one hand, the lights were constantly blinking, flickering and extinguishing. But, on the other hand, he understood ...Light is a spark of hope. Human hope. At birth, the flame of human life shone and extinguished only at the end of existence. (Volume 16)

[2]. After all, the light of these little stars cannot dispel the endless darkness. It doesn't matter how many small lights sparkle. They will not have enough strength to make the long-awaited morning finally come. But before the current era plunges into eternal darkness. From the depths of the impenetrable abyss. (Volume 16)

[3]. When I opened my eyes, I was lying in a pitch black darkness. There was nothing above or below, to the right or left, nothing. I was the only one drifting in the void of darkness. Neither sinking nor rising. I am just there. There is no light, no sound, no heat, nothing at all, just you, alone in the pitch-dark world. (Volume 15)

Endless Darkness that holds an Infinite dimensional world but remains unreachable or Uncountably, qualifies as an Aleph 1 dimension Endless^Infinite or Low Outerversal Level (L1A).

Infinity is something which is boundless, endless, or larger than any natural number. It is often denoted by the infinity symbol ∞\infty

Desperados Realm
are those who transcend the Endless Darkness(L1A)[1], are superior in quality and quantity[2], have a dimensional body that cannot be accommodated by the human dimension(H1B)[3], are far beyond the world and beyond the understanding of creatures in the world(qualitative)[4], cannot be touched even by the special existence in the world[5], hidden from the view of creatures in the world[6].

[1]. After all, the light of these little stars cannot dispel the endless darkness. It doesn't matter how many small lights sparkle. They will not have enough strength to make the long-awaited morning finally come. But before the current era plunges into eternal darkness. From the depths of the impenetrable abyss. The one who exists outside of cause and effect is already ready to go out into the light. More than ever, this world needs a big star to clear the way for a new era. Only its radiance can dispel the theme of eternity. (Volume 15)

[2]. Not only has its appearance changed, but its magic has changed. Quantitatively and qualitatively, it has grown exponentially. (Volume 14)

[3]. A single human. While a presence unimaginably huge for a human body's dimensions spread forth, Twin-Wings Edelweiss spread the blades in both hands like wings. (Volume 4)

[4]. I don’t deny that ordinary knights are not capable of something like that. But the Desperate are people who have broken the shackles of their fate, and now are divine beings far beyond this world ... We Desperate are beyond human comprehension. With our causal relationship, we ourselves are writing the history of this world. (Volume 12)

[5]. The magic power of a knight is often associated with his fate. It is said that the total amount of magical power is determined at the time of his birth. But sometimes it happens that a knight transcends his destiny and enters the realm of special beings. Not only the soul, the body of the knight also becomes closer to God. I am one of them, so you, as an ordinary person, cannot touch me in any way. (Volume 17)

[6]. Once upon a time in the records I came across the name of this criminal group. It was their hands that carried out the massive terrorist attack, better known as the "Occupation of the Teito Hotel" . This incident happened long before my birth. That's right. But I don't remember that Tendou Harima's name was mentioned in those records. Perhaps everything was kept secret. Until recently, I myself was hidden from human eyes. (Volume 17)

Desperados Realm are those who have Boundless Strength and Will[1], and possess Infinite Power[2], which qualifies them as Aleph 2 Dimension Infinite^Endless^Infinite or Outerversal Level (1A).

[1]. Yes. The strongest of the Desperate will participate in this War . Possessing boundless strength and will, they are able to manage the cause-and-effect relationships of this world.(Volume 15)

[2]. She just went through an " over-awakening ". The excitement that burned her brain was like a drug. If she had stayed a little more in this state, then she would have lost consciousness, and her ego would have been destroyed. She would turn into a wild beast who always sought pleasure in violence. Infinite power, once released from the brakes, will be the source of new and new destruction. (Volume 14)

How? This just suddenly popped into my mind.

This is not infinite dimensional. It's just saying that these (compactified) six extradimensions exist infinitely everywhere (and dimensional expansion is infinite not that it's infinitely increasing or expanding higher spatial dimensions). Not even enough for tier 1 considering the dimensions are compact.

This is not infinite dimensional. It's just saying that these (compactified) six extradimensions exist infinitely everywhere (and dimensional expansion is infinite not that it's infinitely increasing or expanding higher spatial dimensions). Not even enough for tier 1 considering the dimensions are compact.
The dimension is compact because it is compacted and after it is released it undergoes expansion, didn't you read that carefully?

The dimension is compact because it is compacted and after it is released it undergoes expansion, didn't you read that carefully?
It undergoes expansion but we don't know if it undergoes expansion to a degree where it qualifies for tier 1 considering they were compactified before hand it puts it in a weird spot and makes it essentially untierable for tier 1.

It undergoes expansion but we don't know if it undergoes expansion to a degree where it qualifies for tier 1 considering they were compactified before hand it puts it in a weird spot and makes it essentially untierable for tier 1.
Should I emphasize that the compact is not there, because you should understand the definition of Expansion, this is also made clear when the character there pulls the dimensions, where the expansion referred to is the volume of the universe or the coordinate axes of the dimensions.

Haboob the Desert Reaper, Nazeem al-Salem, disappeared into the dots, and the volume of the universe became smaller by one human being. (Volume 14)

However, the compact context here qualifies as tier 1 because of the expansion of the volume of the universe

Back