• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
--> COSMOLOGY

L2C to H1C with String Theory & Brane Cosmology

-World (L2C)
World is defined as a Universe with a 4-dimensional structure

-Empty space(H1C)

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry applies String Theory (specifically SuperString namely Calabi-Yau Manifold) in his world.

Eng Version:Here

Raw JP Version:Here

Man can only recognize four dimensions. But in our world there are six more, which are "locked" in the spatial dimension of Calaby-Yau and are held by a special force field. Our world consists of many infinite nodes of this dimension.(volume 14)

A Calabi-Yau space (a Calabi-Yau manifold) is a compact complex manifold with a Kahler metric for which the curvature of the manifold vanishes. (Volume 14)

It says that it is just a compact dimension which does not qualify for tier 1.

But this fiction applies two ideas from String Theory, namely Compact Dimensions & Large Extra Dimensions(LED) simultaneously.

First case: The additional dimension was originally a Compact Complex Manifold which is not tier 1 qualify.

But after the Brane Cosmology, which is the opening of the closed planc-sized dimension, it became qualify for tier 1, namely LED.

the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out. (Volume 14)

The second case: The dimension that was originally a Compact Complex Manifold turns into a Complex Manifold which when released will destroy the world (in other words, expand).

The dimension expands and becomes the Structure of the Universe, which means it becomes a 10-dimensional structure.

But because the Universe has the fundamental concept of the physics theory of Fine Tuning of the Universe, it makes the Universe (4-dimensional structure) self-repairing.

Right after the universe repaired itself, Calabi-Yau which had expanded into the structure of the universe, was compacted back by the Space torn apart by Nene who possessed Incredible Gravity and made all the dimensions that came out return to their original size, which was planc-sized (10-³ cm to be exact).

The same goes for the temporary weakening of the Calabi-Yau knot. This space has an incredible gravity, which tends to compress all the escaped dimensions to their previous size.( Volume 14)

This event will leave an empty space outside the 4-dimensional universe.

Conclusion:

The Empty Space is the formerly expanding Calabi-Yau Space that was once the structure of the 10D Universe for a (temporary) time that remains outside the structure of the 4-dimensional Universe.

The world curent in Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry remains L2C (4Dimensional Universe structure).

It was really an event of the spatial expansion of Calabi into a 10D universe structure, because after Nene threw Nassem out of the universe and pulled Calabi back to its original size

There is a narrative that the volume of their universe shrank to human size (in other words 3D Spatial).

Eng Version: Here

Raw JP version: Here

--> Nene Saikyou Attack Potency & Thread Manipulation

-L2C with Infinite Nodes

Nene is the only human who knows of Calabi-Yau's existence and she is also the only person who can manipulate or use the Nodes that act as the foundation between the universe and Calabi-Yau.

Now think about what happens if'I use my powers to weaken one of these knots? (Volume 14)

the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out. (Volume 14)

As stated, using just one node can destroy the universe.

But this will be a non-combat destruction because Nene used the Nodes to banish Nassem to the other side of the universe but the side effect made the universe destroyed due to the expansion of the 6 spatial dimensions of calabi-yau.

Can this be used as Attack Potency? Or is it just Chain Reaction?

But on the one hand Nene can manipulate the nodes that are the foundation and protection of the world from the Calabi-Yau Manifold which can destroy the world if released, in other words Nene can manipulate nodes that have the power to hold Calabi-Yau so as not to destroy the universe.

-H1C with Incredible Gravity

Nene's basic power is to manipulate nature, namely gravity, the space Nene has torn apart has the power of gravity that can even pull the calabi-yau dimension that has become the structure of the 10D universe to its original size (hence also the rakudai cosmology is H1C with empty space) because the 10D structured world is only temporary.

-Thread Manipulation

Nene can manipulate the nodes that are the foundation of the universe

-Possibly L5B to Amane Shinomiya & All Desperado's

Amane stated that she could easily drop the Moon to Earth if she wanted to.

This feat is a statement that must be supported by the plot as well as some additional corroboration

Amane has an ability called Nameless Glory which is the Goddess of Causality who is the absolute controller of Fate and Causality in the world.

So the statement Amane made was not an ordinary statement because it was stated by a being who is the absolute controller of fate & causality in the world.

A small addition is that Amane's existence cannot be matched by any other existence and she is even the only S Rank in her world while the Rank System is only A-F.

To Desperados for surpassing/transcended/outside Nameless Glory/System Fate & Causality in the world.

You should posted the entire quote/scenario to show that Nene did break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold. The reason why everyone disagreed previously was partly because you only posted the section which makes it seems like it was only explaining a what-ifs scenario.

You should posted the entire quote/scenario to show that Nene did break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold. The reason why everyone disagreed previously was partly because you only posted the section which makes it seems like it was only explaining a what-ifs scenario.
They only need to open the link to know the full context

I'll leave the higher dimensional stuff to the people who know about it.

My issue with the L2C or H1C potency is the scaling. Because Magic exists it's hard not to scale shit. Naseem is way stronger than Nene in all regards when the feat was created yet we can't really scale his magic to L2C either cus then everyone starts scaling.

As for Amane Shinomiya i prefer it being an unknown and mentioning the feat he implied to do then give him a Low 5-B rating. Cus the Low 5-B is only implied and even then it's very likely not even the limit of Nameless Glory. I'd say we stick with Unknown and mentioning the quote like it's currently in the profile.

I'll leave the higher dimensional stuff to the people who know about it.

My issue with the L2C or H1C potency is the scaling. Because Magic exists it's hard not to scale shit. Naseem is way stronger than Nene in all regards when the feat was created yet we can't really scale his magic to L2C either cus then everyone starts scaling.
How did you come to mention Nassem's scaling of Nene? Nassem doesn't get any scaling of Nene that uses his nodes.

Initially, Nassem had the upper hand in everything because Nassem first entered the "Excessive Awakening" mode against Nene who was only in ordinary mode, but once Nene used her "Excessive Awakening" it became a one-sided battle where Nene was far superior (How did you forget the story?).

And this tier scaling for Nene has nothing to do with Nassem, Nassem remains at her Country level while Nene will advance to Universe level through manipulation of Nodes.

Why are you asking about the scaling of magic in the world when Calabi-Yau itself is not part of the world, therefore it cannot be scaled especially with Nassem who is clearly defeated once Nene uses her Nodes.

This L2C to H1C level is only for Nene and cannot be scaled by other characters.

As for Amane Shinomiya i prefer it being an unknown and mentioning the feat he implied to do then give him a Low 5-B rating. Cus the Low 5-B is only implied and even then it's very likely not even the limit of Nameless Glory. I'd say we stick with Unknown and mentioning the quote like it's currently in the profile.
Why use "Unknown" if there is evidence for attack potency, if you don't mind let me write it in Amane's profile.

Initially, Nassem had the upper hand in everything because Nassem first entered the "Excessive Awakening" mode against Nene who was only in ordinary mode, but once Nene used her "Excessive Awakening" it became a one-sided battle where Nene was far superior (How did you forget the story?).
Nene didn't use the ability in EA tho, she used it in base.

And for it not to scale it would need to be environmental destruction/chain reaction. It has to be.

You can't say Calaib Yau are not part of the world as argument for them not to scale cus Magic is what's causing the feat in the first place.

So if this is a direct Attack Potency for Nene shit would scale. If it isn't then it wouldn't scale but it would have to be a chain reaction. Which would still go in the profile cus it's a direct application of her skills but it would need to be mentioned as such.

Why use "Unknown" if there is evidence for attack potency, if you don't mind let me write it in Amane's profile.
It's a bit of personal preference to keep it unknown but also Low 5-B is wrong. Low 5-B is what would occur if the moon came crashing down. Basically the kinetic energy of the moon crashing. However that is not the amount of energy required to make the moon come crashing, idk what that value would be. So if you really want to have a number instead of unknown need to figure that out first.

Nene didn't use the ability in EA tho, she used it in base.

And for it not to scale it would need to be environmental destruction/chain reaction. It has to be.

You can't say Calaib Yau are not part of the world as argument for them not to scale cus Magic is what's causing the feat in the first place.

So if this is a direct Attack Potency for Nene shit would scale. If it isn't then it wouldn't scale but it would have to be a chain reaction. Which would still go in the profile cus it's a direct application of her skills but it would need to be mentioned as such.
Bro? NENE used Nodes at the end of a match that was both in EA state

Again, magic capability has nothing to do with nodes because it is beyond the reach of magic, I have emphasized "Only Nene" did you not read Humans only know 4Dimensions? And only Nene knows the rest so it can't be scaled by anyone.
It's a bit of personal preference to keep it unknown but also Low 5-B is wrong. Low 5-B is what would occur if the moon came crashing down. Basically the kinetic energy of the moon crashing. However that is not the amount of energy required to make the moon come crashing, idk what that value would be. So if you really want to have a number instead of unknown need to figure that out first.
I said "Possibility" bro because it's a statement feats

Probably dissagre with this first there is no ontological superior here at infinitesimall level which is this is the requirement for tier 1.

Second, according to Ultima the reason why Brane cosmology application would be tier 1 if the bulk dimension that embeeds our universe is infinite sized, while in the scan there is no no infinite sized expand of the dimension.

Brane cosmology is theory about another universes, Maybe a good rating for the cosmology is 2C

Probably dissagre with this first there is no ontological superior here at infinitesimall level which is this is the requirement for tier 1.
Understand first what the concept of Infinitesimal is

It is only used if there are 2 worlds where World(1) is Higher Dimension and World(2) is Lower Dimension then there must be a gap R>F or Infinitesimal concept that shows the existence of Qualitative Superiority.

Do not be confused with cases that only use 1 World as a place to occur, because Qualitative Superiority is not needed there.

Second, according to Ultima the reason why Brane cosmology application would be tier 1 if the bulk dimension that embeeds our universe is infinite sized, while in the scan there is no no infinite sized expand of the dimension.
You can't see it? He only uses 1 of the Infinite nodes and it can already cause Calabi to expand, and there are clearly Infinite Nodes there.

This is clearly applying Brane Cosmology because there are "Expanding" and "Shrinking"

Brane cosmology is theory about another universes, Maybe a good rating for the cosmology is 2C

Bro? NENE used Nodes at the end of a match that was both in EA state
Nene was not in EA state when she did it. There's literally even an illustration of her not being in EA and performing the move.

I said "Possibility" bro because it's a statement feats
As i said it's personal preference on my side, not gonna argue too strongly against it. But it still needs to be accepted by staff as a good enough statement to give a tier. As in trustworthy.

Understand first what the concept of Infinitesimal is

It is only used if there are 2 worlds where World(1) is Higher Dimension and World(2) is Lower Dimension then there must be a gap R>F or Infinitesimal concept that shows the existen
That's what i literally meant, there is no something wrong, you act like ur correcting something that is wrong.
You can't see it? He only uses 1 of the Infinite nodes and it can already cause Calabi to expand, and there are clearly Infinite Nodes there.

This is clearly applying Brane Cosmology because there are "Expanding" and "Shrinking"
That doesn't mean the expanded dimensions is infinite in context, even if the world countain infinite nodes (u said earlier in previous thread it's said countless not infinite) nodes are just 1-Dimensional. Infinite in lower dimension could be be finite in higher dimension.

That's what i literally meant, there is no something wrong, you act like ur correcting something that is wrong.
Then?
That doesn't mean the expanded dimensions is infinite in context, even if the world countain infinite nodes (u said earlier in previous thread it's said countless not infinite) nodes are just 1-Dimensional. Infinite in lower dimension could be be finite in higher dimension.
No one said that it expands infinitely, I just said there are Infinite Nodes and using only 1 can cause 6 spatial dimensions of calabi to expand, if he uses Infinite it will instead be Infinite Dimensions (1B), but his feats show he only uses 1.

And what is the problem with Countless? It depends on how you translate it, In D-Brane it says "probably" Infinite so there is no problem for

You are too fixated on the obvious point, you are too low ball here.

Nene was not in EA state when she did it. There's literally even an illustration of her not being in EA and performing the move.
?She's in EA mode and has approached Nassem (Nene climbed on top of Nassem).

As i said it's personal preference on my side, not gonna argue too strongly against it. But it still needs to be accepted by staff as a good enough statement to give a tier. As in trustworthy.
Yeah

?She's in EA mode and has approached Nassem (Nene climbed on top of Nassem).
My uncle in christ.
Immediately after saying that, Nene's horns broke off her forehead with a loud crack.
— Ah! Princess Yaksha's horns fell off her head! And not only the horns, look at the hand! Her right arm, which was made from super-dense gravitational matter, has disappeared! And even the eyes took on their former form…! I have no idea what's going on, but it all looks very much like her obsession is over...!
As soon as Nene's horns were torn off her head, her appearance returned to what it was before " excessive awakening ".
She lost control of the vast magical power she gained through " over-awakening ". It can be said for sure that her combat power has greatly decreased.
All this transformation back to her former self was due to her ego taking control of her body again.

Even though she had weakened, Nene was glad that she had returned to her old form.

Stop playin, she wasn't in excessive awakening when she performed Point Return.

My uncle in christ.
Immediately after saying that, Nene's horns broke off her forehead with a loud crack.
— Ah! Princess Yaksha's horns fell off her head! And not only the horns, look at the hand! Her right arm, which was made from super-dense gravitational matter, has disappeared! And even the eyes took on their former form…! I have no idea what's going on, but it all looks very much like her obsession is over...!
As soon as Nene's horns were torn off her head, her appearance returned to what it was before " excessive awakening ".
She lost control of the vast magical power she gained through " over-awakening ". It can be said for sure that her combat power has greatly decreased.
All this transformation back to her former self was due to her ego taking control of her body again.

Even though she had weakened, Nene was glad that she had returned to her old form.

Stop playin, she wasn't in excessive awakening when she performed Point Return.
And then?

No one said that it expands infinitely, I just said there are Infinite Nodes and using only 1 can cause 6 spatial dimensions of calabi to expand, if he uses Infinite it will instead be Infinite Dimensions (1B), but his feats show he only uses 1.
i think it's doesn't fits the brane cosmology, cuz the main theory is about a brane embedded in higher dimensional bulk, or the tier 1 current standard system i think. since the 6-dimensional need to be universal in size.

It is though? The released Calabi-Yau Manifold can destroy the universe by sheer size, which shown greater size over the fourth-dimensional structure.
well 4th dimensional scale could even become infinitesimall in the higher dimension even if the expanded dimension is just centi meter in the higher dimension

i think it's doesn't fits the brane cosmology, cuz the main theory is about a brane embedded in higher dimensional bulk, or the tier 1 current standard system i think. since the 6-dimensional need to be universal in size.
All the conditions are met here, you're just twisting the sentence.

Even qualitative superiority is also directly present in the context of "Meaningless" where human knowledge is only limited to the 4-dimensional structure that is their universe.

well 4th dimensional scale could even become infinitesimall in the higher dimension even if the expanded dimension is just centi meter in the higher dimension
Here all the requirements for String Theory, Brane Cosmology and Qualitative superiority are complete, if you are still presenting uncertain arguments it will not produce any results.

I'd rather wait for the staff, than reply to your vague arguments that contradict the evidence.

All the conditions are met here, you're just twisting the sentence.

Even qualitative superiority is also directly present in the context of "Meaningless" where human knowledge is only limited to the 4-dimensional structure that is their universe.
Wow being knowledge limited just to their own universe is qualitative superiority what a shame.
Here all the requirements for String Theory, Brane Cosmology and Qualitative superiority are complete, if you are still presenting uncertain arguments it will not produce any results.
Not my fault, since u trying to upgrade the verse but has no knowledge about the theory u try to aply, not knowing the theory but pretend.

brane cosmology literally states that our world is embedded in higher dimension, yes the dimension expand, but in the context is membrane, not even a single brane is mentioned in scan.

A good example of verse who apply the brane theory is STTGL
I'd rather wait for the staff, than reply to your vague arguments that contradict the evidence.
that's good, but the bad part is u doesn't have ability to explain where the argument contradicts at

Wow being knowledge limited just to their own universe is qualitative superiority what a shame.

Not my fault, since u trying to upgrade the verse but has no knowledge about the theory u try to aply, not knowing the theory but pretend.

brane cosmology literally states that our world is embedded in higher dimension, yes the dimension expand, but in the context is membrane, not even a single brane is mentioned in scan.

A good example of verse who apply the brane theory is STTGL

that's good, but the bad part is u doesn't have ability to explain where the argument contradicts at
What's the benefit of me continuing to engage you? Your voice doesn't really matter here either.

All elements for tier 1 qualification through higher dimensions have been fulfilled, from String Theory, Brane Cosmology, and Qualitative Superiority.

You just can't accept the points I'm making, you're just a person who can't classify something that isn't directly justified.

Back