• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On his profile under Fate Manipulation, it is stated, "Since they are beings that have broken the chains of fate, they capable of influencing fate. Desperados can exert an aura that can influence the world around them, letting them kill other Blazers with their will. It's often thought that because of their ability to manipulate fate itself, the only ones who can defeat Desperados are other Desperado. However, Ikki has never demonstrated such power."

I have no idea why the last sentence states, "he has never demonstrated such power." Firstly because I have no idea what power they are referring to. Secondly because Ikki has demonstrated fate manipulation. When he became a blazer, he altered the outcome of his fight with Stella when he first became a desperado.

Ikki was able to damage another desperado and make her fell pain due to his intimidation and bloodlust.

Ikki was also able to gain victory manipulation by destroying all possible outcomes of his defeat.

Ikki was able to power null due to his causal desires.

The problem is, normally, Ikki is not willing to kill. He only displayed intent to kill due to Iris betraying everyone. He normally just maims or severely injures opponents. But under SBA, he should have access to killing intent due to being willing to kill being a stipulation. Logically, Ikki should gain access to his desperado powers under SBA. But back to the main point, I really don't understand why the page says he has never demonstrated such power even though he demonstrated basically all of the trademark abilities for a normal brute soul desperado.

Most of Rakudai profiles are outdated as hell with no one update them, and i drop the verse long ago, when the bullshit Desperado become a thing
Is there anyone who can update them? what happened to their support? But what do you think about this content revision? Is it justified or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Is there anyone who can update them? what happened to their support? But what do you think about this content revision? Is it justified or am I missing something?
Possibly only me can update them, since i know my way when it come to edit profiles. Most supporters left idk, but i guess because some of them think Acausal 4 for the verse is a downplay. About the revision, it is fine, nothing major and Ikki did use the hax so it is fine to remove the line

the verse should be yeeted and profiles made on officially translated volumes only

Crazy how powerful the verse can get. Though sadly I'm only on volume 4. Not going to derail the thread further so bye.

which part? I can't find what you mean in his profile. Besides, I've also added his fate and causality manipulation abilities which have an effect on desperados

It is on the notable techniques/abilities section iirc
Ahh i see. I'm too busy looking at abilities without looking at notable attacks. his profile is really outdated. this should be replaced, considering that yesterday I added additional feats specifically for his fate and causality manipulation

Possibly only me can update them, since i know my way when it come to edit profiles. Most supporters left idk, but i guess because some of them think Acausal 4 for the verse is a downplay. About the revision, it is fine, nothing major and Ikki did use the hax so it is fine to remove the line
They think acausal 4 is a downgrade? I'd also like to add in that excessively awoken desperado have type 5 acausality. If that's what they are talking about.

Ahh i see. I'm too busy looking at abilities without looking at notable attacks. his profile is really outdated. this should be replaced, considering that yesterday I added additional feats specifically for his fate and causality manipulation
yeah. I just want to make sure that rakudai gets some love as the series is about to end.

They think acausal 4 is a downgrade? I'd also like to add in that excessively awoken desperado have type 5 acausality. If that's what they are talking about.
btw you want to add acausality type 5 for desperados? I think it's better to just ignore it, because even though they are said to be transcendent from the causality system in the world, but ordinary people can still interact with them

btw you want to add acausality type 5 for desperados? I think it's better to just ignore it, because even though they are said to be transcendent from the causality system in the world, but ordinary people can still interact with them
No. This is only excessively awoken desperado. Which was shown with tendon. I'm wanting to add it to excessively awoken desperado only as we have only seen it with excessively awoken. I mean, that scan basically said he has intangibility due to fate manipulation from his excessively awoken body.

No. This is only excessively awoken desperado. Which was shown with tendon. I'm wanting to add it to excessively awoken desperado only as we have only seen it with excessively awoken. I mean, that scan basically said he has intangibility due to fate manipulation from his excessively awoken body.
I think Tendou isn't acausality type 5, but a non corporeal where his body does not have a real physical and only a spiritual body

I think Tendou isn't acausality type 5, but a non corporeal where his body does not have a real physical and only a spiritual body
Well, I mean he stated it was also given to him by fate manipulation. But I mean it honestly wouldn't;t change much. I only really came here to fix Ikki's errors.

Well, I mean he stated it was also given to him by fate manipulation. But I mean it honestly wouldn't;t change much
anyways how do you get acausality type 5 for EA users, it's only taken from Tendou. just look at stella when she became EA, she was just a body transformation into a body that is some kind of monster and can still be seen by shizuku and the others

I only really came here to fix Ikki's errors.
Yeah i know

anyways how do you get acausality type 5 for EA users, it's only taken from Tendou. just look at stella when she became EA, she was just a body transformation into a body that is some kind of monster and can still be seen by shizuku and the others

Yeah i know
Because he explained excessively awoken desperados cannot be interacted with by normal means. It states that he is "closer to god" which is esoteric for "I'm not just a normal desperado who is immune to causality" and we can tel that this increased amount of causality he has grants him immunity to conventional attacks which in my opinion fits the definition of type 5. Also, it is not that people cannot see EA desperados. Tendou was still able to be seen by touch and quite literally any other person. I don't think not being able to see them is a requirement for type 5. It's that they exist on a different set of causation thus interacting with them is "challenging" as the wiki puts the definition.

Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.

And honestly reading this makes it sound like all desperados are type 5 as they exist outside the ring of fate of the given world but I'm not daring enough to argue that lol.

Last edited:
The problem is, normally, Ikki is not willing to kill. He only displayed intent to kill due to Iris betraying everyone. He normally just maims or severely injures opponents. But under SBA, he should have access to killing intent due to being willing to kill being a stipulation. Logically, Ikki should gain access to his desperado powers under SBA. But back to the main point, I really don't understand why the page says he has never demonstrated such power even though he demonstrated basically all of the trademark abilities for a normal brute soul desperado.
What? Not at all, per recent revisions on SBA, no one is inherently willing to kill or whatever anymore, but rather consider that losing has dire consequences for the sake of still displaying what they'd do in character for a confrontational context, so with what's being mentioned, he wouldn't virtually get the proposed powers in a standard versus thread.

What? Not at all, per recent revisions on SBA, no one is inherently willing to kill or whatever anymore, but rather consider that losing has dire consequences for the sake of still displaying what they'd do in character for a confrontational context, so with what's being mentioned, he wouldn't virtually get the proposed powers in a standard versus thread.
Ikki will still use his desperado powers in character. As per the scans.

Yeah, but if he's required to be willing to kill then that won't really be virtually applicable in a versus thread, unless that's in character, which appears to not be the case given what's being proposed in the first place, or if what's being proposed is that such powers are around regardless or something among those lines.

Yeah, but if he's required to be willing to kill then that won't really be virtually applicable in a versus thread, unless that's in character, which appears to not be the case given what's being proposed in the first place, or if what's being proposed is that such powers are around regardless or something among those lines.
No it is not required wiling to kill. In fact, edelweiss was able to do it without wanting to kill someone.

Also, again, Ikki is willing to kill in character as he has killed before. So desperado powers do not require intent to kill to work. Ikki is also willing to kill in character. All I proposed was for a deletion of the final sentence. I was just speaking that logically, it would also mean his desperado powers work.

Because he explained excessively awoken desperados cannot be interacted with by normal means. It states that he is "closer to god" which is esoteric for "I'm not just a normal desperado who is immune to causality" and we can tel that this increased amount of causality he has grants him immunity to conventional attacks which in my opinion fits the definition of type 5. Also, it is not that people cannot see EA desperados. Tendou was still able to be seen by touch and quite literally any other person. I don't think not being able to see them is a requirement for type 5. It's that they exist on a different set of causation thus interacting with them is "challenging" as the wiki puts the definition.

Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.

And honestly reading this makes it sound like all desperados are type 5 as they exist outside the ring of fate of the given world but I'm not daring enough to argue that lol.
I'm neutral for this. I guess I have to reread it again

Back