• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Power additions

New stuff for Time Power so without further ado:

Causality Manip: Time Power users can nullify the time that affects the users body, instantly undoing the taken damage (in this case, getting ripped in half) like it never happened, making the user effectively immortal. Since this is literally just undoing the effect of their body taking damage, this seems like Causality Manipulation to me

Transmutation: With Time Power, Tokitoki turned Trunks' normal sword into the Awakened Keysword

Reality Warping: Time Power users like Chronoa can merge timelines and undo changes in history by merging Time Scrolls

Last edited:
Causality Manipulation and Transmutation look fine, but Reality Warping seems like it could just be an after effect of merging the scrolls, not the Time Power user undoing it directly with their own power. The Time Kai just mentions a change like that will be undone when they merge the scrolls which could possibly be just a side effect of the merge.

Causality Manipulation and Transmutation look fine, but Reality Warping seems like it could just be an after effect of merging the scrolls, not the Time Power user undoing it directly with their own power. The Time Kai just mentions a change like that will be undone when they merge the scrolls which could possibly be just a side effect of the merge.
Well the scrolls are made of Time Power so it would be Time Power doing the feat tbf. Although merging timelines back to one does still sound like RW to me

Causality hax seems fine, not really seeing transmutation there more than just blessing in general. Reality warping I’m not really seeing it beyond just a byproduct of merging time scrolls.

That still doesn’t tell me much on it directly warping reality as just merging timelines back together.

Back