• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Power additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
New stuff for Time Power so without further ado:

Causality Manip: Time Power users can nullify the time that affects the users body, instantly undoing the taken damage (in this case, getting ripped in half) like it never happened, making the user effectively immortal. Since this is literally just undoing the effect of their body taking damage, this seems like Causality Manipulation to me

Transmutation: With Time Power, Tokitoki turned Trunks' normal sword into the Awakened Keysword

Reality Warping: Time Power users like Chronoa can merge timelines and undo changes in history by merging Time Scrolls

Last edited:
Causality Manipulation and Transmutation look fine, but Reality Warping seems like it could just be an after effect of merging the scrolls, not the Time Power user undoing it directly with their own power. The Time Kai just mentions a change like that will be undone when they merge the scrolls which could possibly be just a side effect of the merge.

Causality Manipulation and Transmutation look fine, but Reality Warping seems like it could just be an after effect of merging the scrolls, not the Time Power user undoing it directly with their own power. The Time Kai just mentions a change like that will be undone when they merge the scrolls which could possibly be just a side effect of the merge.
Well the scrolls are made of Time Power so it would be Time Power doing the feat tbf. Although merging timelines back to one does still sound like RW to me

Causality hax seems fine, not really seeing transmutation there more than just blessing in general. Reality warping I’m not really seeing it beyond just a byproduct of merging time scrolls.

That still doesn’t tell me much on it directly warping reality as just merging timelines back together.

not really seeing transmutation there more than just blessing in general.
Well he did alter Trunks sword into a completely different object. Trunks' sword and the Awakned Keysword are vastly different objects after all
Reality warping I’m not really seeing it beyond just a byproduct of merging time scrolls.
I mean, they are still merging actual timelines back together so there is definitely some manipulation of reality happening

And all he did was bless Trunks’ sword with time power, unless there’s more to it, I’m only seeing this as blessing. Though this would just be for Tokitoki.

Which isn’t by default reality warping, that can just be a feat of power for Chronoa given the whole “time maintains existences” stuff that DBH is known for.

Transmutation is just changing the target into a completely different object like how one can turn a person into a jar or a fruit. This is just Time bird blessing trunks’ sword with time power, so again I’m only seeing Blessed or Power Bestowal with this.

Transmutation is just changing the target into a completely different object like how one can turn a person into a jar or a fruit. This is just Time bird blessing trunks’ sword with time power, so again I’m only seeing Blessed or Power Bestowal with this.
No, because the intrinsic nature of the sword changed. It went from being a totally normal sword to being the Awakened Keyword, which is absolutely different. That’s transmutation.

Without ignoring the fact that your analogy is wrong in this case...

New stuff for Time Power so without further ado:

Causality Manip: Time Power users can nullify the time that affects the users body, instantly undoing the taken damage (in this case, getting ripped in half) like it never happened, making the user effectively immortal. Since this is literally just undoing the effect of their body taking damage, this seems like Causality Manipulation to me
I wonder, ain't this also Immortality (I'm guessing Type 3 or maybe 8)? Ozotto himself says in the scans you mentioned that said ability grants an immortal body. And, well, it's kinda self explanatory that he would've died in that situation had he not undone the damage

I wonder, ain't this also Immortality (I'm guessing Type 3 or maybe 8)? Ozotto himself says in the scans you mentioned that said ability grants an immortal body. And, well, it's kinda self explanatory that he would've died in that situation had he not undone the damage
No, it is immortality by a technicality; it can’t be type 8 as the ability is not external to the time power user, and it can’t be type 3, as Ozotto expressly stated that the ability is different from regeneration; additionally, it fits none of the criteria for any other immortality.

It can be type 3 even if it is not normal regeneration, though. Characters from Tsukihime like Ciel have immortality type 3 and their "regeneration" comes by the world rewinding the time of their body to a certain state previous to any damage. That is basically the same as what we have here

And all he did was bless Trunks’ sword with time power, unless there’s more to it, I’m only seeing this as blessing. Though this would just be for Tokitoki.
I mean, Trunks' sword and the Awakned Keysword are fundamentally different so it does seem like he's changing it into a different object. Although, Aios does also turn the Time Scrolls back into energy so maybe that would work better?
Which isn’t by default reality warping, that can just be a feat of power for Chronoa given the whole “time maintains existences” stuff that DBH is known for.
Just to clarify, you're saying that this should just be treated as an AP feat?

The time scrolls stuff I'm not really sure that would help when the time scrolls are made of time power in the first place, so that's just more of locking it away due to the scrolls being tied to time power.

Yeah, that's just an AP feat.

The time scrolls stuff I'm not really sure that would help when the time scrolls are made of time power in the first place, so that's just more of locking it away due to the scrolls being tied to time power.

Yeah, that's just an AP feat.
Time Energy can make time scrolls which translate history into text which fulfills this criteria:
I should also note that the time scroll has a blatant RW feat.

Within the page:
So, it’s blatantly reality warping anyways.

I’m talking about transmutation for the time scrolls with what you bolded. Also you highlighted an application of text manipulation, not reality warping.
Yeah, but it’s an application of text manipulation that qualifies for Reality Warping as well. If you literally click the hyperlink it leads to the RW page.

That's still just an application of text manipulation. That doesn't automatically mean reality warping becomes a separate ability to slap onto unless there's other statements to suggest otherwise, which given how the time scrolls work, that's what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back