• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Time, huh?" | Green Lantern vs Ben 10 | 11-12-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro literally has like, trillion km aoe tho what.

As an aside, listing off a billion wincons for Ben, isn't a good thing, it makes figuring out what he would actually do harder especially because a few of those wouldnt actually work. The more options one dude has, the harder it is to actually gauge what he'd do if he doesn't have a set lead.
Even worse is, for every wincondition Ben might have, he has like 10 that would just get himself a hard loss. Singling out what would work, and ignoring he has just as many things that wouldn't work, doesn't tell us "oh ben just does whatever and wins", it tells us that his winconditions, might not even happen when he's up against a dude who can, apparently, just tap him once and win given Ben's wide utility isn't inherently an advantage if he's in a situation where even the slightest hesitation or wrong move is instant loss.

Like can you say 100% what Ben would lead with against a green floating man? You listed multiple, the fact multiple were listed makes me think it isn't actually set in stone.
His starting alien would be Feedback if Greenlanternt blasts him we know that he always use Chromastone or Feedback (generally Feedback in OV cuz Chromastone figures aren't sold that much 😭 )

His starting alien would be Feedback if Greenlanternt blasts him we know that he always use Chromastone or Feedback (generally Feedback in OV cuz Chromastone figures aren't sold that much 😭 )
If he blasts him? If he blasts him, he'd have lost? He's gonna have to turn before he gets blasted my dude.

From my deep childhood knowledge on Ben, he generally actually uses the wrong choice of Aliens but eventually makes them work. He isn't Ben 1000 with extreme experience, he is mostly immature and never actually uses his perfect counters.

I may be wrong, but knowing Ben he probably loses this especially due to the difference in Skill

The Omnitrix does give Ben the automatic correct alien right? Like it can override what he thinks he needs to give him what he actually does?

Master Control is thought based...
And so is the ring. Hal can and does stuff beyond energy blast honestly, he don't even really do that, that much from what ive seen, usually makes constructs.
No, he doesn't use Humungausour against every villain if the villain's powers are energy based or smth closer to it he goes for Feedback or Chromastone
Like here, you've listed two options he'd use in such a situation regardless.
This means even if he reacts, transforms, etc, still a 50/50 he just gets cooked.

When 90% of the thread, including your very own posts is just "could do this" or "could do that", already a bad sign. Why is this even a topic? What is he actually going to be doing, I don't want guesswork, assumptions, I want to actually know, and in such a case, argue that.
Like who gives a shit if alien#9845 has 1-A death hax if he only uses it against rats or something.

Regardless, I'm also not the most knowledgable on Ben 10, does Feedback have feats of even absorbing energy on Hal's level? What's stopping Hal from just exerting more energy than he's shown capable at a given time, if that's the case?

And so is the ring. Hal can and does stuff beyond energy blast honestly, he don't even really do that, that much from what ive seen, usually makes constructs.
Can't ben just dodge the projectile after transforming Feedback or can he react to it? speed is equalized

When 90% of the thread, including your very own posts is just "could do this" or "could do that", already a bad sign. Why is this even a topic? What is he actually going to be doing, I don't want guesswork, assumptions, I want to actually know, and in such a case, argue that.
Like who gives a shit if alien#9845 has 1-A death hax if he only uses it against rats or something.
Okay i'm saying rn?
Regardless, I'm also not the most knowledgable on Ben 10, does Feedback have feats of even absorbing energy on Hal's level? What's stopping Hal from just exerting more energy than he's shown capable at a given time, if that's the case?
Feedback Absorbed Annihilarg's energy Which is 1B

How will Hal exert more energy than he himself capable of?

Ben 10 wouldn't have plot if Ben was that good in fightning lmao
He would prob use some shit like Humungousaur
Ben has multiple showings of being smart with his transformations like against the dragon and literally telling Kevin how to combine his powers as a human. Especially with the Master Control.

People forget Ben is genuinely way smarter than he lets on, especially when his back is up against the wall. Sure, he starts with wrong aliens a lot of the time, but there’s also mistransformations and lack of Master Control holding him back in those instances.

Ben 10 wouldn't have plot if Ben was that good in fightning lmao
He would prob use some shit like Humungousaur
What the heck did I just read

Ben has multiple showings of being smart with his transformations like against the dragon and literally telling Kevin how to combine his powers as a human. Especially with the Master Control.

People forget Ben is genuinely way smarter than he lets on, especially when his back is up against the wall. Sure, he starts with wrong aliens a lot of the time, but there’s also mistransformations and lack of Master Control holding him back in those instances.

Yeah Ben's arguments are more convincing. Ben 10 vs Kai when tho?

Can't ben just dodge the projectile after transforming Feedback or can he react to it? speed is equalized
After, why after? What's stopping Hal from just like punching him? Hal doesn't need to use energy to attack, a fact he'd know because he can literally just scan whatever alien Ben shifts to, and counter back accordingly.
"speed is equalized" is literally just the coward's way of saying the match shouldn't be a thing to begin with because it's a stomp.
Why we add speed equal matches, I will never know.

Okay i'm saying rn?
Yeah, that doesn't work when you spent 5 pages arguing a bunch of stuff, what you're saying right now, is inconsistent with like 90% of what's been said.
ok so we just ditched the rule got it
So, what happens when Hal opts to like, just yeet the continent bro is standing on into space, forcing him to change into literally anything else because Hal can scan stuff with the ring so he'd know what it does, and then just tap him once after the fact with danmaku or something, there's so much stuff Hal can do, yet unlike Ben, he's actually liable to do it because he can infoanal, like I can see Ben doing the same if he turns into the ten fucktillion IQ dude or whatnot, but like, if he does he just gets laid out before he can formulate a billion plansd and counters. Or Hal could like, punch him, because Hal literally has up to 3-C striking strength, aka he's knocking Ben out all the same if he changes to a dude who starts draining his energy attacks.

All Hal needs is a single hit, just one, and he wins, forcing the swap off Feedback while enabling a blow before Ben can do anything on the follow up, is exceptionally easy.

You are legitimately arguing Hal doesn't even touch Ben which, even from the very clips you, yourself, provided, I can tell that is beyond unlikely to not happen at least once.
How will Hal exert more energy than he's capable of?
By not wanking

true even he has deeds far beyond a gifted:

Intelligence: Academically gifted, an extraordinary genius in general terms, creativity, and combat. Ben is quite uninterested in school and thus is not particularly worldly at the beginning. This flaw was exacerbated by the fact that he had little interest in studies and preferred to have fun and avoid responsibility, as any kid his age would. However, Ben is constantly cited as being intelligent, quick-thinking, and creative, even by Vilgax, who is known to have defeated the best warriors of ten worlds. Ben managed to face the best warrior of the Tetramands, keeping up in hand-to-hand combat despite the strength disadvantage and defeating her in Tetramand form. It is said that Ben has a photographic memory for things he is interested in, explaining his occasional inattentiveness. He even says that even when it seems like he’s not paying attention, he actually is, which helped him score 95 on the Plumbers' exams. He immediately figured out that Arditch had the ability to stop his own heart and was pretending to be dead just by looking.

Ben managed to pilot a technologically advanced spaceship as a child by combining his video game skills with dancing. He defeated Vulkanus, who is so famous for his feats that he has to walk in disguise around the universe because many people try to challenge him to prove their worth, and Crab, who fought in a war so terrible that it caused him to lose all parts of his body. Ben also defeated Vilgax, whose species undergo training from birth, with Vilgax being so feared that he cannot have a crew of organic beings because they are terrified of him.

Ben consistently outwitted Albedo, who in terms of intelligence is comparable to the brainstorm, who could predict every move of the Avengers through mental calculations and analysis. He could even cause problems for Ultimate Albedo, who claimed to be able to predict every possible step Ben would take and that his friends were acting in a specific way within a 100-meter radius. Ultimate Albedo still considered Azmuth's brain superior in intelligence, stating that Azmuth sees the universe "as it truly is," and Ben commented that as the most intelligent being, he should have a thousand plans in mind. However, Azmuth noted that Ben used the Omnitrix in ways he couldn't even imagine, and even with the Omnitrix, Azmuth couldn't defeat Vilgax, something Ben was perfectly capable of.

Ben also defeated R'Ad, who has the ability to read minds and know what his opponent will do. With the Omnitrix, Ben can face beings and even figure out things that not even Professor Paradox, with his absurdly vast experience dealing with threats across space-time, had considered. Ben also defeated Eon, who not only gave Paradox trouble but also killed multiple alternate versions of Ben Tennyson. He learned to use Ascalon in ways that even Sir George couldn't imagine, with Ascalon being such a dangerous weapon that, as superior-level technology, it could cause planetary destruction in the hands of an inferior race.

As a teenager, Ben genuinely tries to study. He scored a C+ in his worst subject, Chemistry, after studying for just a few minutes, probably in the 3 hours he had before the exam started the next morning. Additionally, he becomes a brilliant scientist as an adult, developing his own Omnitrix systems and even fusing multiple aliens for various effects, while nearly single-handedly dealing with crime. At times, he seems lazy and reckless, but he insists that although it may seem that way, he is still paying attention.

After, why after? What's stopping Hal from just like punching him? Hal doesn't need to use energy to attack, a fact he'd know because he can literally just scan whatever alien Ben shifts to, and counter back accordingly.
"speed is equalized" is literally just the coward's way of saying the match shouldn't be a thing to begin with because it's a stomp.
Haha, then lets not restirict Alien X too :)))
After or before doesn't matter he can just dodge it and transforms into Feedback starts absorbing his energy, What is Hal generally starting with? i assume it's his powers with the ring like objects or projectiles, Hal uses projectile or energy based objects and Ben transform into Feedback with master Control and absorbs them he AMP's himself with the energy and blitzes Hal.
Yeah, that doesn't work when you spent 5 pages arguing a bunch of stuff, what you're saying right now, is inconsistent with like 90% of what's been said.
I wasn't the only one who was supporting Ben? also which i said about before is also a huge possibility to Ben transform because you can't really %100 guess what happens in the battle

ok so we just ditched the rule got it
So, what happens when Hal opts to like, just yeet the continent bro is standing on into space, forcing him to change into literally anything else because Hal can scan stuff with the ring so he'd know what it does, and then just tap him once after the fact with danmaku or something, there's so much stuff Hal can do, yet unlike Ben, he's actually liable to do it because he can infoanal, like I can see Ben doing the same if he turns into the ten fucktillion IQ dude or whatnot, but like, if he does he just gets laid out before he can formulate a billion plansd and counters. Or Hal could like, punch him, because Hal literally has up to 3-C striking strength, aka he's knocking Ben out all the same if he changes to a dude who starts draining his energy attacks.

All Hal needs is a single hit, just one, and he wins, forcing the swap off Feedback while enabling a blow before Ben can do anything on the follow up, is exceptionally easy.
Not if after absorbing his energy and amp himself

After or before doesn't matter he can just dodge it
Dodge it how? You know how big Hal's range is? He could literally make an attack so big, it'd hit anywhere on the planet. Hell he could just punch the planet and blow it up if he wanted.

If the goal is to attack him and incap him safely, he's not going to do something anyone can just like, side step? Given this is rebirth, dude's probably doing widespread attacks like chains or something.
and transforms into Feedback starts absorbing his energy,
And then he gets punched.
What is Hal generally starting with?
I'd assume infoanal and scanning against an unknown foe, which.... Just kinda leads into literally whatever works.
i assume it's his powers with the ring like objects or projectiles,
I mean, yeah, usually, against dudes like Supes, he isn't fighting supes or a crook here, he's fighting some kid with unknown advanced alien technology that can shift into numerous unknown bioforms.

Hal is scanning, literally if only to see if the kid is even ok because he's fighting a kid that's essentially possessed by some fuckass alien tech and has his whole biology instantly changed on the fly.
Hal uses projectile or energy based objects and Ben transform into Feedback with master Control and absorbs them he AMP's himself with the energy and blitzes Hal.
Blitzing isn't allowed via amps against a character normally far, far faster that would otherwise blitz, even in speed equal.

And yes, he does, he ain't gonna against an alien that absorbs it though? He's dealt with stuff like that before, and he has the means to know what Feedback can do.
I wasn't the only one who was supporting Ben? also which i said about before is also a huge possibility to Ben transform because you can't really %100 guess what happens in the battle
Yeah not good enough, I want actual concrete leads, not "coulds", he could also do something that gets himself a hard loss.
tbh thank god for infoanal and scanning, Hal probably would be in trouble otherwise.
Not if after absorbing his energy and amp himself
Feedback absorbing a 5-A energy blast did we already forget the ring doesn't enable lethal force?, it'd be an attack marginally above what he can normally endure, which, isn't helping him get close to Hal, it just tells Hal that wow, this alien can absorb energy if he hadn't already figured that out, and then do literally anything from punching him once, doing a thunderclap, yeeting the very planet he stands on into another a planet at beyond 5-A levels, or anything in between.
Unless Feedback gets his mitts on the ring and drains the whole of it, it won't do anything, and the worst part, even if he did do that, it wouldn't really help because the ring only gets that high because it's fueled by Hal's willpower in particular.

Idk man, I'm not buying these arguments, ben ha sto play every card right, against a dude who literally has scanning and can huge ass AOE instant win, or swat the air and instant win.

Voting Hal apparently.

Ben is using Feedback, not only is his most used alien in canon, but also his go to choice when dealing against energy beings (and even against non energy beings, lol),

He can drain Hal dry, and while doing this, amp himself above Hal's level.

Also, the Low Multiverse Level overwhelming with energy the guy with Hyperveesal level of absorption, funny.

The name Chariot still strikes fear in my body from that one time from my Tournament back in the day 😈
According to an old rumor once he steps in it's GG

Dodge it how? You know how big Hal's range is? He could literally make an attack so big, it'd hit anywhere on the planet. Hell he could just punch the planet and blow it up if he wanted.
Man You contradict your own words, you are saying a lot of things about we can only go what in their characters but claiming this? why would Hal do such a big attack in the first place?
Blitzing isn't allowed via amps against a character normally far, far faster that would otherwise blitz, even in speed equal.
uhm it does? i've seen a lot of vs is winning like Ninjago vs's Kai or Lloyd beating the oppents via Speed amp (not with just that ofc) correct me if i'm wrong. Also Feedback can absorb the energy from the ring he doesn't have to absorb it from ring's energy based attacks.

He can drain Hal dry, and while doing this, amp himself above Hal's level.
Can, if given a chance to, sure, but now prove he does so before Hal like, claps his hands once.

Also, the Low Multiverse Level overwhelming with energy the guy with Hyperveesal level of absorption, funny.
Yes, the dude who's 2-C looking at the 5-A glasscanon funny knocking him out with the numerous other methods that don't rely on energy, which he'd know to do, because the funny alien drained a negligible 5-A blast or because Hal has info anal.
Man You contradict your own words, you are saying a lot of things about we can only go what in their characters but assuming this? why would Hal do such a big attack in the first place?
Because he has scanning and info analysis?
Ben could do the same too if he started with an alien that enables such ploys, but, you've argued everything but the funny brain dude.
uhm it does? i've seen a lot of vs is winning like that like Ninjago vs's Kai or Lloyd beating the oppents via Speed amp (not with just that ofc) correct me if i'm wrong.
You're wrong, literally not allowed.
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added." ~ Versus Thread Rules
Also Feedback can absorb the energy from the ring he doesn't have to absorb it from ring's energy based attacks.
"Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters by stretching, Hundreds of Meters with energy attacks"

He uh, yeah not happening based on the profiles, unless he gets his mitts on it, which sure, if he wants to get laid out with a tap.

Yeah, def going with Humungousaur

Feedback can absorb energy of all direction, it doesn't matter how big the blast is. In fact, he absorbed an omnidirectional explosion of the Big Bang, so clearly range is not something that he can't handle.
If the goal is to attack him and incap him safely, he's not going to do something anyone can just like, side step? Given this is rebirth, dude's probably doing widespread attacks like chains or something
Something that can be absorbed by Ben.
And then he gets punched.
Not only Ben is going to be above Hal's level thanks to Feedback absorption, but Hal NEVER goes fist to fist in a fight, he always uses constructs to attack, always, no matter what.
I'd assume infoanal and scanning against an unknown foe, which.... Just kinda leads into literally whatever works.
Clearly, you haven't read Ben's nor Hal profiles.
The GL scan requires time, is not instantly, and definitely is not his first move.

I can't believe that you're pretending that Hal actually does all his Hax and scans in character in a middle of something.
I mean, yeah, usually, against dudes like Supes, he isn't fighting supes or a crook here, he's fighting some kid with unknown advanced alien technology that can shift into numerous unknown bioforms.

Hal is scanning, literally if only to see if the kid is even ok because he's fighting a kid that's essentially possessed by some fuckass alien tech and has his whole biology instantly changed on the fly.
The ring hasn't been shown scanning something as advanced as the Omnitrix, and again, is not something that can be pull out of nowhere, it requires time and prep
And yes, he does, he ain't gonna against an alien that absorbs it though? He's dealt with stuff like that before, and he has the means to know what Feedback can do.
No, he doesn't.
And even then, it doesn't matter, Feedback can absorb at distance and whatever Hal produces, even his aura would be absorbed, amping Ben above him, for the 20th time.
Yeah not good enough, I want actual concrete leads, not "coulds", he could also do something that gets himself a hard loss.
tbh thank god for infoanal and scanning, Hal probably would be in trouble otherwise. .

You haven't, lool. All of your arguments are based on things that are OOC, and/or require time.
Feedback absorbing a 5-A energy blast did we already forget the ring doesn't enable lethal force?, it'd be an attack marginally above what he can normally endure, which, isn't helping him get close to Hal, it just tells Hal that wow, this alien can absorb energy if he hadn't already figured that out, and then do literally anything from punching him once, doing a thunderclap, yeeting the very planet he stands on into another a planet at beyond 5-A levels, or anything in between.
Unless Feedback gets his mitts on the ring and drains the whole of it, it won't do anything, and the worst part, even if he did do that, it wouldn't really help because the ring only gets that high because it's fueled by Hal's willpower in particular.
That's not how it works.
When Ben absorbs energy, it doesn't matter how much he absorbs, he gets the upper hand. He has absorbed casual blast of being tiers above him, and he has amped himself above then anyways. Even if Hal shoots s 5-A blast, Ben will get amped above Hal 2-C tier.
Idk man, I'm not buying these arguments, ben ha sto play every card right, against a dude who literally has scanning and can huge ass AOE instant win, or swat the air and instant win.
Lmao.

Because he has scanning and info analysis?
Ben could do the same too if he started with an alien that enables such ploys, but, you've argued everything but the funny brain dude.
He doesn't start with it, also as far as i read from the old vs thread it doesn't scale the stats and abilities or smth like that so he won't be full analysis the abilities of Feedback.
You're wrong, literally not allowed.
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added." ~ Versus Thread Rules

"Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters by stretching, Hundreds of Meters with energy attacks"

He uh, yeah not happening based on the profiles, unless he gets his mitts on it, which sure, if he wants to get laid out with a tap.
Don't know at this state Robo always says speed amps are accepted in the vs crts i've seen a lot of people saying that, someone can argue about this better than me (kinda tired ngl)

Big fan of "Hal holds back because his morals won't allow him to kill a kid... but he'll nuke the planet.'

These are the most Out of Character arguments I've seen for s DC character ever.

Not only he doesn't use normal punches in fights ever, relying in constructs for everything, but also all his Haxes are never use by him in character, they haven't been used since before our parents were born, in a different continuity, and specific contexts.

Also, "Hal scans" is just another OOC thing, that even his profiles states that requires time and it's not the first move, and is an active ability.

Just ridiculous.

Yikes. This threads been busy.
I'm not gonna respond to each argument individually here, as there appears to be a lot. And will just try and tackle arguments I see that keeping popping up.

Hal can KO Ben due to the ring preventing kill shots.
How long does a character need to be knocked out for the opposition to get the W? Most times I've seen Ben get knocked out, he gets up in a short amount of time, the Omnitrix even gives him assistance in some cases such as when he was knocked out by Vilgax but the Omnitrix turned him into Big Chill and he was fine.

Ben's likelihood of closing the right alien.
There is very little, possibly no right answer here. Ben with no knowledge of GL would go for brute force or pure firepower, Humungousaur, Heatblast, Shocksqautch, etc.
If the Omnitrix chooses the right alien. Ben will get aliens that specificly help Ben survive or is given an alien he needs to win, like Feedback or the Worst.

Ben locks in.
Ben learned that the moment Argost relied on some form of energy, that he'd need Feedback to absorb it. Ben would see the energy surrounding Hal and go Feedback(he's also a power house and a likely Omnitrix choice). Feedback can absorb energy from range like he did the MegaWatts and can directly absorb energy attacks, like Malware's. Do he'd be able to absorb Hal's energy attacks from range prior to it hitting him.

A H2H fight seems kinda pointless as both are rather skilled fighters and speed is equalized. So they'd be blocking and dodging.

Feedback can absorb energy of all direction, it doesn't matter how big the blast is. In fact, he absorbed an omnidirectional explosion of the Big Bang, so clearly range is not something that he can't handle.
Oh yeah sure, except if he turns Feedback he isn't gonna be using energy?
Something that can be absorbed by Ben.
Yeah, if Feedback, who just gets laid out with a love tap.

Not only Ben is going to be above Hal's level thanks to Feedback absorption,
Except, wrong, as we established ages ago, energy is limited via safety protocol. cool, he absorbs a 5-A blast, against a dude who is 2-C....
Surely you see the problem here.
but Hal NEVER goes fist to fist in a fight, he always uses constructs to attack, always, no matter what.
Oh, we just lying now ig. Wild.
Clearly, you haven't read Ben's nor Hal profiles.
The GL scan requires time, is not instantly, and definitely is not his first move.
It takes half a second, is used often enough against foes, facets of it are even flatout automated, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here who has read the profile given Feedback's range is literally not good enough for what you're arguing and Hal's has multiple scans of half second scanning that is done by not even really doing anything, and that's just the examples of the profile, he's done shit quicker.
I can't believe that you're pretending that Hal actually does all his Hax and scans in character in a middle of something.
Oh, no, not all, but since when was snapping his fingers to blow away a dude multiple infinites below him hax? Let alone the fact he has the means to know what would work?

He doesn't, and wouldn't whip out some of the more abstract stuff, but he also doesn't need to when he's fighting a dude that literally one hit gets him the win.
The ring hasn't been shown scanning something as advanced as the Omnitrix, and again, is not something that can be pull out of nowhere, it requires time and prep
He literally just points his finger at a target what?
And you realize that makes things even worse right? If Hal is faced with an object the funny ring cant analyze, he isn't gonna mess around or take any chances.
No, he doesn't.
He does, all the time?
And even then, it doesn't matter, Feedback can absorb at distance and whatever Hal produces, even his aura would be absorbed, amping Ben above him, for the 20th time.
With what range?
And, again, absorbing a 5-A energy blast isn't gonna help.

For the stuff you're describing, hate to break it to you but that really isn't good enough, not on the profile.
You haven't, lool. All of your arguments are based on things that are OOC, and/or require time.

it literally takes half a second to scan, the profile lists a few examples, he does it all the time. Especially against unknown foes.
That's not how it works.
When Ben absorbs energy, it doesn't matter how much he absorbs, he gets the upper hand. He has absorbed casual blast of being tiers above him, and he has amped himself above then anyways. Even if Hal shoots s 5-A blast, Ben will get amped above Hal 2-C tier.
That is how it works, by this logic he could absorb 1 volt of energy and become 1-C.
You can't just say "oh if he absorbs this random amount, he'd instantly jump multiple infinities".

If so, prove it, show me Feedback absorbing finite energy and jumping multiple infinities. If you can't, drop the argument.
Voting Hal as before.

That is how it works, by this logic he could absorb 1 volt of energy and become 1-C.
You can't just say "oh if he absorbs this random amount, he'd instantly jump multiple infinities".

If so, prove it, show me Feedback absorbing finite energy and jumping multiple infinities. If you can't, drop the argument.

Voting Hal as before.
We’re talking about the guy who absorbed the Big Bang for an 1-C to 1-B cosmology and threw it at someone. I think he can match little ol Hal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back