• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Time, huh?" | Green Lantern vs Ben 10 | 11-12-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think that a casual 3-C charecter would just knock out a 5-A charecter after punching him, you're just dump, sorry
you are the dumb one for thinking Hal would kill Ben even when i showed you this scan
zJZaOAX.jpeg

and the funny thing is you can't really argue against it aside from saying, "Nuh uh profile outdated"

you are the dumb one for thinking Hal would kill Ben even when i showed you this scan
zJZaOAX.jpeg

and the funny thing is you can't really argue against it aside from saying, "Nuh uh profile outdated"

zJZaOAX.jpeg
Dude, the difference between Hal and 5-A aliens of Ben is the same as the difference between a normal human and someone that can crack the planet in two. And when I say literally, is because I calc it, is exactly the same.

You're telling that a normal human would only be left KO after receiving a punch from someone that can destroy celestial bodies, lmao.

Hal using a negative amount of energy and he'd still turning Ben in a puddle, at best.
Because your argument is "Hal doesn't kill this lower tier character" when that character is not just stronger than all of Ben's aliens except one or two, but also that character is not that tier. This is not an upgrade thing, the character that she scales to is not even 4-B.

It's cool that everyone is discussing whether the Omnitrix defends against Green Lantern's hax/strength/skill, when everyone knows what the fail-safe system would do if it saw Hal Jordan trying to land a destructive blow on Ben 10.

Omnitrix, after seeing that Ben's aliens are being defeated one by one: eh, there's no way with this treasure, I'll summon

ALIEN X

It's cool that everyone is discussing whether the Omnitrix defends against Green Lantern's hax/strength/skill, when everyone knows what the fail-safe system would do if it saw Hal Jordan trying to land a destructive blow on Ben 10.

Omnitrix, after seeing that Ben's aliens are being defeated one by one: eh, there's no way with this treasure, I'll summon

ALIEN X
oh my god bro

"Ben has Master Control and access to all his aliens but Alien X."

oh my god bro

"Ben has Master Control and access to all his aliens but Alien X."
Yes, I know, bro. I just wanted to say that when the omnitrix's falisafe realized that Ben 10's aliens were being defeated one by one, the omnitrix's AI would unlock an alien capable of withstanding Green Lantern's blows/hax.

Ben FRA
Skurd will protect Ben as he will make him protected by the Celestialsapien's arm and therefore will make Ben unlossable because the arm will protect him.
Feedback can absorb all the energy from him.
Chromastone and Diamondhead able to reflect Hal's blasts on him.
Toepick using his madness manipulation it will cause madness to hal.
As I remember, hal won't kill Ben, he's not a villain or a killer to kill Ben, and he won't beat him until he knows his intentions to be true.

Last edited:

ALIEN X
Average Alien x glazer 👹👹 (jk)

Which scene
wdym which scene
Vilgax and Ben were fighting and Ben got KO'd

these are some of the episodes where Ben got KO'd and he did NOT get up after a few seconds
  • Season 3, episode 9
  • Season 2, episode 11
(original series)

-Season 2 episode 1
- Season 1 episode 7
(alien force)

• Season 1 episode 4
  • Season 2 episode 11
(ultimate alien)

wdym which scene
Vilgax and Ben were fighting and Ben got KO'd

these are some of the episodes where Ben got KO'd and he did NOT get up after a few seconds
  • Season 3, episode 9
  • Season 2, episode 11
(original series)

-Season 2 episode 1
- Season 1 episode 7
(alien force)

• Season 1 episode 4
  • Season 2 episode 11
(ultimate alien)
Season category is a bit different in my country i guess so i'm not exactly sure which episodes they are

There is one scene from Alien Force comes to my head is when Vilgax KO'ed Jetray so bad but omnitrix transformed him into Big chill and he was like he didn't get any harm before

Nah anyways i don't know which scenes you are reffering exactly so we better close this what if, AP gap would kill Ben is still a valid point

wtf is this bro
so you are telling me all the regular humans that Hal knocked out have 3-C / 2-C durability??
He knew a regular human wouldn't survive from his punch so he held back ofc but the problem in that vs they have no prior knowledge about AP difference, Hal would most likely use his regular attacks against monsters from his verse so any attack from Hal would kill Ben's alien via lacking knowledge about AP difference

He knew a regular human wouldn't survive from his punch so he held back ofc
No
there is no evidence of this
using ur logic, every single time Hal punched a character or knocked them out, they would be having 3-C dura or some shit even tho we know thats not true
it is very out of character for Hal to kill anyway unless he actually wills it
a punch from Hal would literally Kill anyone who doesn't have 3-C or above dura but it doesn't because he does not will it, its not because he holds back
also coz of the varies rating
why do u think Batman survived??? why do u think hector hammon survived?? do u seriously think Batman would have 3-C dura WITHOUT prep???

Last edited:
No
there is no evidence of this
using ur logic, every single time Hal punched a character or knocked them out, they would be having 3-C dura or some shit even tho we know thats not true
it is very out of character for Hal to kill anyway unless he actually wills it
a punch from Hal would literally Kill anyone who doesn't have 3-C or above dura but it doesn't because he does not will it, its not because he holds back
why tf do u think Batman survived??? do u seriously think Batman would have 3-C dura WITHOUT prep???
Dawg tf, he knows Batman is a regular human so held back, He hold backs if he knows the oppent wouldn't stand a chance against him but in this he has no knowledge about anything he probably would think the alien against him could hurt him so bad he would use his regular attacks against monsters from his verse which have 3-C dura so he would do it to Ben's aliens most likely by accident also How would he do an attack before Ben absorbs his life energy from long distance with Feedback (not saying he would kill him but would definetly weaken him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back