• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Time, huh?" | Green Lantern vs Ben 10 | 11-12-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have any resistance to time manip in his profile, it's not my problem if it is outdated someone better upgrade it than also moving in timeless voids doesn't neccesary gives you resistance against time manip otherwise a lot of characters like Base Ben would get it(W PFP btw)
That’s assuming he goes into clockwork, anyways. It’s more plausible he has no idea how much stronger Hal is, and doesn’t preemptively go into an alien that can regenerate as a result.

That’s assuming he goes into clockwork, anyways. It’s more plausible he has no idea how much stronger Hal is, and doesn’t preemptively go into an alien that can regenerate as a result.
Most likely failsafe would turn hım into an Alien who can regenerate or maybe Ben realizes the AP difference in another Alien form and The Omnitrix would transform him into Clockwork after that still works anyways, clockwork can use bfr,age manip,timestop,timeslow,timeaccel etc...

Hal should legitimately shit-stomp
Huh, funny.

Info Analysis from the ring would work on a molecular level on all of his aliens
No, it doesn't.
He allowed Barry a telescopic visor, not something that tells you weaknesses or something like that at that level. Actually, his information analysis is about vitals, genetics, etc, it wouldn't tell him about weaknesses of something he doesn't know, especially because that's not how it works.
Hal massively outhaxes every individual alien.
He COULD, but he doesn't uses practically any of his haxes since the 60's, they're not "standard" moves, or even used at all. They are older that our parents, those abilities are practically useless as the current standards for how DC manages Green Lanterns.
He can power null them.
He hasn't been shown de powering something that doesn't have powers at all. Ben's aliens don't have powers, it's all biology, is line saying Hal can déposer a human of the ability to "turn food into poop", lol.
Utilize absorption himself or amp himself with his own willpower to gain energy back after it’s absorbed.
Sure, but not only he hasn't used that ability when he had to during recent times, but even if he does, Feedback would amp as with his energy, making Hal a non stop supply of energy to Ben.
Legit mimic his powers with the ring.
Sure, but he can't copy Clockwork, or Feedback level of absortion.
Blast him with absolute zero.
Hal doesn't "blast" anything at AZ, he needs to tram the opponent in a sphere, and drop the temperature at that level.

And even then, it's not like Ben doesn't have counter against that.
This isn’t even mentioning how ridiculously outdated Hal’s profile is.
Aight, if you think that, go and make a CRT so you can uograde him.
Until then, use what's on profile.
Time manipulation? What an utter joke, from the guy who was stated to fly so fast that in an instant infinity folded upon itself
Ha, sounds incredibly hyperbolic, and it's not like that helps with time manip.
A guy who’s flown in places with no space and time.
Again, is not even the same.
Who’s casually flown back in time.
Ok, now I'm questions if you have read something that is not from Pre-Crisis.
Hal can't time travel anymore, textually said in Post-Crisis and Rebirth eras.
Ben 10 is no threat to Guy Gardner, much less Hal Jordan.
Now without sounding so fanboy, ok.

Most likely failsafe would turn hım into an Alien who can regenerate or maybe Ben realizes the AP difference in another Alien form and The Omnitrix would transform him into Clockwork after that still works anyways, clockwork can use bfr,age manip,timestop,timeslow,timeaccel etc...
How does he realize the AP difference before he dies? The moment any construct hits him, he dies.

We don't have to assume Ben goes for anything.
Is OV Ben, the watch would turn him into the best choice for the job, even if he aims for something else.

The AI was so advance at that that he gave 11y/o Ben in Teen Ben body the right alien for the quest that his older younger self made 5 years ago, events that didn't happen at all.

Huh, funny.
Just facts.

No, it doesn't.
He allowed Barry a telescopic visor, not something that tells you weaknesses or something like that at that level. Actually, his information analysis is about vitals, genetics, etc, it wouldn't tell him about weaknesses of something he doesn't know, especially because that's not how it works.
Point to me where I said weakness in my sentence. Also, it blatantly states in the profile DNA is included, especially that of aliens.

He COULD, but he doesn't uses practically any of his haxes since the 60's, they're not "standard" moves, or even used at all. They are older that our parents, those abilities are practically useless as the current standards for how DC manages Green Lanterns.
And just like Ben COULD do those things, I just listed wincons Hal COULD do. That’s really it.

He hasn't been shown de powering something that doesn't have powers at all. Ben's aliens don't have powers, it's all biology, is line saying Hal can déposer a human of the ability to "turn food into poop", lol.
He says he stole Amazo’s powers, and he could reject people’s powers through energy dampening fields. Biology is pretty irrelevant.

Hal doesn't "blast" anything at AZ, he needs to tram the opponent in a sphere, and drop the temperature at that level.

And even then, it's not like Ben doesn't have counter against that.
Don’t know why you’re arguing semantics, blast is just me being synonymous with hit or attack with. No real thought beyond that is necessary.

Ha, sounds incredibly hyperbolic, and it's not like that helps with time manip.
Can you prove that? And infinite speed would be above basic time manipulation, so.

Again, is not even the same.
Sure, I guess.

Ok, now I'm questions if you have read something that is not from Pre-Crisis.
Hal can't time travel anymore, textually said in Post-Crisis and Rebirth eras.
That’s pretty irrelevant to what I said, I said he has, and the reason it’s difficult now is due to the merging of timelines.

Now without sounding so fanboy, ok.
Just as soon as you get off your knees for Ben 10, since you wanna go insult for insult.

We don't have to assume Ben goes for anything.
Is OV Ben, the watch would turn him into the best choice for the job, even if he aims for something else.

The AI was so advance at that that he gave 11y/o Ben in Teen Ben body the right alien for the quest that his older younger self made 5 years ago, events that didn't happen at all.
Yeah, that’s fine, and the best choice can still be not enough given the AP disparity. And even if it is the best choice, it’s not like he inherently understands why it’s the best choice. We’ve seen Ben dozens of times wish for Humongsaur yet get something different, so it’s not as if he’s going to understand the peak optimization instantly.

Just facts.
If you say so, dude.
Point to me where I said weakness in my sentence. Also, it blatantly states in the profile DNA is included, especially that of aliens.
Sure, but in "can see trought" not "he scans and knows what they could do" wise.
And just like Ben COULD do those things, I just listed wincons Hal COULD do. That’s really it
The difference? Ben is not the one who chooses, the Omnitrix does all the "picking the right alien" thing for him. Hal needs to have the personality to have all of these wincons, Ben just needs to slap his wrist and that's it.
He says he stole Amazo’s powers, and he could reject people’s powers through energy dampening fields. Biology is pretty irrelevant.
Amazo is a machine, they don't work even at the same basis. He copies the abilities and replicates them with his "biology", which is not organic at all.
And again, fields. Something that Ben can escape or just Hal wouldn't do at all.
Don’t know why you’re arguing semantics, blast is just me being synonymous with hit or attack with. No real thought beyond that is necessary.
Is relevant because is not the same "blast him and is done" to "we need to trap that kid into an sphere".
Can you prove that? And infinite speed would be above basic time manipulation, so.
Man, you're the one who needs to prove that it'd give that that resistance.
And not at all, Hal has been affected by time manipulators before, so even if he had inf speed (he doesn't), he would still be affected.
That’s pretty irrelevant to what I said, I said he has, and the reason it’s difficult now is due to the merging of timelines.
That was at the beginning of Post Crisis, now is completely impossible for them to do it. This is current Hal, not Pre-Crisis Hal.
Just as soon as you get off your knees for Ben 10, since you wanna go insult for insult.
Sure, bub.

Yeah, that’s fine, and the best choice can still be not enough given the AP disparity.
Clockwork can just bypass any AP advantage via Time Hax. During OV he started to slow / stop time when he fought something swifter than him (like how GL is) and Feedback would just amp at the same (or above, actually) level of Jordan the moment he turns into him
And even if it is the best choice, it’s not like he inherently understands why it’s the best choice. We’ve seen Ben dozens of times wish for Humongsaur yet get something different, so it’s not as if he’s going to understand the peak optimization instantly.
This is EoS Ben via SBA, he understood how that works by the end of Omniverse.
And if Ben is good at something, is making work something that didn't ask for, so he'd know what to do, as how he always did throughout the franchise.

Sure, but in "can see trought" not "he scans and knows what they could do" wise.
Point to me where I said that. Stop fighting ghosts and actually attack the substance of my arguments.

The difference? Ben is not the one who chooses, the Omnitrix does all the "picking the right alien" thing for him. Hal needs to have the personality to have all of these wincons, Ben just needs to slap his wrist and that's it.
Sure.

Amazo is a machine, they don't work even at the same basis. He copies the abilities and replicates them with his "biology", which is not organic at all.
And again, fields. Something that Ben can escape or just Hal wouldn't do at all.
I don’t see why it would matter if it’s biological or not. As for escaping, how?

Is relevant because is not the same "blast him and is done" to "we need to trap that kid into an sphere".
I’m not playing semantics with you lol, you very clearly understood what I meant when I explained it.

Man, you're the one who needs to prove that it'd give that that resistance.
And not at all, Hal has been affected by time manipulators before, so even if he had inf speed (he doesn't), he would still be affected.
Time doesn’t work if you can move in 0 seconds. There are also levels of time manipulation, so even if he did have infinite speed (he does), it wouldn’t be an anti-feat.

That was at the beginning of Post Crisis, now is completely impossible for them to do it. This is current Hal, not Pre-Crisis Hal.
Sure?

Sure, bub.
Glad you found your manners.

and thats ur problem coz ur the one who made this match

if the profile lists it as 4-B then it stays as 4-B until you make a CRT
Lmao.
If you think that's the same, you're hilarious my friend. Carol profile is outdated, she'd be around 4-C, I don't care, it's irrelevant

And it doesn't matter at all, the only 4-A alien is Atomix and Amped Eatle.

Point to me where I said that. Stop fighting ghosts and actually attack the substance of my arguments.
That's the only "useful" thing that he could do with that ability, which he can't do.
I don’t see why it would matter if it’s biological or not. As for escaping, how?
It's just not the same method. Altering a robot is not the same as altering a biological living thing. Especially from something that you don't even know how it works
I’m not playing semantics with you lol, you very clearly understood what I meant when I explained it.
Sure.
Time doesn’t work if you can move in 0 seconds. There are also levels of time manipulation.
It was a random time manipulators machine, it wasn't even a cool one, it was just time dilation and Jordan was unable to escale.
And it's not like higher tiers can have better levels of TM.
so even if he did have infinite speed (he does)
If the arguments for Hal having Inf Speed are those, I'm not surprised at why he hasn't that speed

So? They are still stronger than sapphire
Every single one of Ben’s aliens are getting KO’d
He wouldn't KO, he would kill them.
And dude, stop that, Sapphire is not 4-C, those are outdated profiles. Supergirl is 4-A in her Rebirth Key and you can't use her.

Feedback absorbs Hal's life force and calls it a day.
Ben is not starting with feedback
even if feedback could absorb emotional energy, hal can counter absorption via transmutation, using magnets, use mind hax or freeze him via absolute zero
Hal has no way around the Omnitrix's failsafe and high regen.
The failsafe is useless here because Ben's alien's are getting KO'd
failsafe does not protect from knockout

Yes, in HIS verse he needs to will enough power against enemies above his normal level.

Hal is at minimum 3-C, he would kill Ben with literally his a casual slap.

The Omnitrix would turn him into the best option, Feedback or Clockwork, or Big Chill.

"Hal has non physical interaction" Yes, but only to intangibility at molecular level, Ben's aliens are atomic (or smaller) level of intangibility.
Answer:

Yes, the Toepick and Pesky Dust could be useful against Green Lantern, especially because of this weakness:

"If the user is somehow overcome by fear, he will be unable to use the ring and will become vulnerable to the color yellow."

In this case, Ben could use the Toepick to scare Hal Jordan and neutralize his ability to use the ring, or use the Pesky Dust to put him to sleep, rendering him harmless.

Answer:

Yes, the Toepick and Pesky Dust could be useful against Green Lantern, especially because of this weakness:

In this case, Ben could use the Toepick to scare Hal Jordan and neutralize his ability to use the ring, or use the Pesky Dust to put him to sleep, rendering him harmless.
Hal's willpower is easily bypassing Toepick

Ben is not starting with feedback
even if feedback could absorb emotional energy, hal can counter absorption via transmutation, using magnets, use mind hax or freeze him via absolute zero

The failsafe is useless here because Ben's alien's are getting KO'd
failsafe does not protect from knockout
Omnitrix Grants him resistance to transmutation

the logic still works here
Ben starts with using a brute force alien and ends up getting knocked out
To tell the truth, he wouldn't start with a brute-force alien since the Omnitrix's random/AI mode wouldn't let him get a brute-force alien. Since the AI has a knack for understanding complicated contexts and situations, sometimes it lets Ben make bad choices even with the watch so he can learn a lesson; for example, he tries to hack the Omnitrix and the Omnitrix gets bugged, has the transformations escaped and turns Kevin into a monster. The Omnitrix could have easily reversed all of this but it didn't.

To tell the truth, he wouldn't start with a brute-force alien since the Omnitrix's random/AI mode wouldn't let him get a brute-force alien. Since the AI has a knack for understanding complicated contexts and situations, sometimes it lets Ben make bad choices even with the watch so he can learn a lesson; for example, he tries to hack the Omnitrix and the Omnitrix gets bugged, has the transformations escaped and turns Kevin into a monster. The Omnitrix could have easily reversed all of this but it didn't.

No, this is master control ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back