• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering 1-A characters

I think creating infinite outerversal structures is only 3-A to low 2-C.

Honestly makes me wonder why law of identity is considered high 1-A.

Setsuna tenma said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Akuto's thing is that he made every story that can be described, including those with outerversal structures and people like him who can create stories
not sure where he would fit tho
when was outerversal structures mentioned to be in one of his stories?
it's mentioned is his AP justification iirc

i don't read the manga

I think that all of CM's OGs are probably High 1-A to an absurd degree by reading Nyar's matchups, but don't quote me on that

How powerful is yog sothoths avatar?

Also is there any chance of lucifer, micheal and maybe some endless being low 2C?

Well Nyar in its true self exists beyond the Ultimate Gate which Umr guards. Said Gate is the last Gate in a likely infinite amount of Gates. Take from that what you will

And nyar transcends an infinite amount of gates as opposed to finite?

So would lucifer and above be low 2-C or 3-B?

Great Old Ones transcends 1-A's as they transcend mortals... Anyone above them, as people have said, would be in the High 1-A mark.

And I'm pretty sure Yog's avatar is at least >= Great Old Ones.

I know Shib-Niggurath is powerful, but can anyone explain to what extent in the Chutlhu Mythos ?

I am sorry... it was just a question... I'm knowledgable about CM, but not about everything about it.

I know Shib is at least > True Nya , but I am not sure about anything else.

Remember that to be high 1-A on this tiering system you have to be outerversal from the perspective of 1-A, not just transcend them. If this is what you mean then i will update it.

Ok. because it says he transcends the realm of the warp which is outerversal and sounds like low 2-C. Btw can you confirm that the outer gods would be outerversal from the perspective of someone who is 1-A (on this system) and dont just transcend them?

Back