• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering 1-A characters

1-A characters are extremely hard to scale and have many misconceptions as to how powerful they are. So i thought that a great idea is to create a tiering system for 1-A characters and place each outerversal character on this tiering system to make future 1-A threads easier and make the characters more quantifiable. All the characters in this have their most powerful forms (excluding any high 1-A or 0 forms)

This is not an official tiering system. This is just here to make it easier for people to know the scale for 1-A characters

The characters:

3-C - Ga, the choushi, the emperor of mankind, khorne, augustus, nyarlathotep demonbane, kurou daijuuji, slaanesh, the living tribunal, Beyonders, lorkha

3-B - mandrakk, Beyonder (pre retcon), Oblivio, death, destiny, dream, lucifer morningstar, the presence, the source, spectre, (at least) Malal, ynnead, molecule ma, emporer doom, thanos

3-A - elder god demonbane, azathoth demonbane, yog sothoth demonbane, (possibly) Beyonder (pre retcon), (possibly) Oblivio, (possibly) Molecule Ma

Low 2-C - luminous being

2-C - hypnos, the star maker, (possibly) death, (possibly) destiny, (possibly) dream, (possibly) lucifer morningstar, (possibly) the presence, (possibly) the source, (possibly) spectre

2-B -

2-A - tenma yato, 7th heave, reinhard heyrich, marie, nerose satanel, rindou koga,

1-C - habaki sakagami

1-B - haju, (up to) habaki sakagami, bernkastel

High 1-B - (possibly) the star maker

1-A - (at least) beatrice

High 1-A - nyarlathotep, yog sothoth, the ultimate, abhoth, bastet, nodens, yhoundeh, randolf carter, ubbo sathla

Tier 0 - shub niggurath,

Varies/unknown - nug and yeb

Characters not put into these tiers yet (list any outerversal characters that dont directly scale to these in the same franchise that i dont know about and explain what tiers the below should be):

ushiromiya maria

akuto sai

marduk

ashur

aoi hinata

he

The tiers:

3-C - A baseline outerversal being

3-B - Someone who far above baseline outerversal. Someone on this tier should not be slightly above baseline. They should transcend baseline by a large amount (but not infinitely). At a minimum this gap should be the same as the ap gap needed to one shot (5x)

3-A - Someone who is infinitely superior to a baseline outerversal

Low 2-C - Someone who is "higher dimensional" or a greater level of existance than a normal outerversal being. Although these are not higher dimensions in a literal sense, a character within this tier must transcend normal 1-A beings in the same manner that a 4 dimensional being would transcend a 3 dimensional being. And anybody who is on a higher level of existence from someone below them would transcend them the same way a higher dimensional being would transcend someone who is on a lower dimension than them.

2-C - someone who is 2-5 greater levels of existence than a normal outerversal being

2-B - Someone who is 6-10 greater levels of existence than a normal outerversal being

2-A -Someone who is 11 - 100 greater levels of existence than a normal outerversal being

1-C - Someone who is beyond 100 levels greater than baseline outerversal

1-B - Someone who is an uncountable/countless amount of levels of existence greater than baseline outerversal being. This person would have to transcend an outerversal being so many times that the number of "dimensions" above them is uncountable/incomprehensible. This number at a minimum should be above 10^100

High 1-B - Someone who is an infinite amount of levels of existence beyond a normal outerversal being. This means that they would transcend regular outerversal beings in the same way that a high hyperversal being would transcend a 3 dimensional being

1-A - a character at this level must transcend baseline outerversal characters in the same manner that they exceed 3 dimenisonal beings

High 1-A - Somebody who transcends 1-A (on this tiering system) the same way an outerversal being transcends a being bound by dimensions and/or repeats this process multiple times. In other words, 3-C will view 1-A as outerversal from their perspective, whilst a 1-A would view a high 1-A as outerversal from their perspective. Merely transcending a 1-A however does not give you this tier.

Tier 0 - Somebody who repeats the previous power gap an infinite number of times or shows anything greater. For example: If there is an infinite hierarchy of gods, with each one transcending the last one the same way an outerversal being transcends someone bound by dimensions, and a character completely transcends that hierarchy or is above an infinite amount of these gods, they will qualify for this tier. However anyone directly on the hierarchy will not and will likely be classed as 1-A or high 1-A. A character will still be awarded this tier if they showcase anything higher.

Note: these tiers are not official and only exclusive to this thread for outerversal beings only

Hi3 or bust I wanted to avoid having to many beings that are a part of the same franchise and scale exactly the same. You can list those who you want to be added if you wish.

thats fair

anyways, pretty sure Shub-Niggurath is either High 1-B or 1-A on this scale due to either being at the top of the infinite heirarchy of gates or above it

it's kinda vague as to which is more likely

hi3 i might add some to both tiers if they vary

Zacharygrossman What makes the luminous being above baseline?

Also why did the thread go into undefined? Is that because of the list?

Every Masada 1-A would be in your 2-A range, sans Hajin with his tumor as he would be in between your 1-B and High 1-B range.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Hajun would be 1-B, from what Monarch told me (He's not infinite degrees of trasncedence, he's just constantly rising)
He has an immeasurable taikyoku count that is infinity rising.

As I said, in between 1-B and High 1-B.

actually................

now that i think about it, i think Shub and any Ultimate God worth a damn would be in the High 1-A range due to how the gates work iirc

Hajun is already infinitely transcendent in relation to baseline, but his power is growing even more. Thats enough for High 1-B

ok, Shub should be High 1-A on this scale due to a single gate being a difference between a human and a 1-A being

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I've heard umineko witches are infinite degrees of transcendence above baseline 1-A, but I've never seen proof
If there are any witches that exist at the top of the witch hierarchy in Umineko, then they would be infinite degrees of transcendence above baseline 1-A.

Warren Valion said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I've heard umineko witches are infinite degrees of transcendence above baseline 1-A, but I've never seen proof
If there are any witches that exist at the top of the witch hierarchy in Umineko, then they would be infinite degrees of transcendence above baseline 1-A.
But

I thought the only witch at the top was featherine?

Read this post said:
When you say that throne gods in masada are 2-A do you mean gudou gods as well?
Code:
Yep. All of them have Taikyoku values of 20+, with each level being a complete transcendence in relation to a lower value.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Warren Valion said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But
Beatrice is described as approaching her level iirc

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But

I know nothing about Umineko, so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure that Feathrine is beyond the Hierarchy and was about to become one with the Creator, a Tier 0.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Warren Valion said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But
Featherine is beyond the Hierachy althogether, shes sitting on the step before the creator. Witches are not "infnite times above baselin" they are where they are on the ladder. In facht, its not really clear for any Witch where they stand.

As for the Umineko cast, going strictly by Umineko alone, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are jobbing around on an unknown layer but as Hajun are constantly traveling up the layers, while Beatrice and Featherine exist beyond the Hierachy of witches.

Again, this is strictly going by Umineko alone and dosnt take the other games that are futher expanding the cosmology of the 07th Expansion, so do with the information what you want.

>1-A from a random novel

>is also the only 1-A from that novel

i'm pretty sure it's impossible to be High 1-A on this scale and be the only 1-A in your verse

Hl3 or bust said:
>1-A from a random novel

i'm pretty sure it's impossible to be High 1-A on this scale and be the only 1-A in your verse
Not really, its possible. Hierarchies of outerversal space exists

Sandman31 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
>1-A from a random novel

Not really, its possible. Hierarchies of outerversal space exists
fair

pretty much the only reason Akuto Sai is considered as powerful as he as outside of the omnipotence paradox-esque stuff he does

Joh985 That is just going for the most powerful for each franchise. this is mostly scaling each character onto a tier.

Hi3 Could you possibly fill me in about akuto sais power, where he is on this and why?

Sandman What level of transcendance has star maker shown?

First witch Do you think bernkastel should be 1-B then? (undescribable amount of infinities above outerversal)

Akuto's thing is that he made every story that can be described, including those with outerversal structures and people like him who can create stories

not sure where he would fit tho

Hl3 or bust said:
Akuto's thing is that he made every story that can be described, including those with outerversal structures and people like him who can create stories
not sure where he would fit tho
when was outerversal structures mentioned to be in one of his stories?

Back