• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering 1-A characters

Ok. Because in the discussion thread that upgraded thought robot it gave a scan for limbo having no time and stories never happening.

As for molecule man, i tend to avoid adding to many people who scale to someone on this list. I may add him when the ones listed are done.

Erm Oblivion and Beyonder are at least low 2-C. Embodying a 1-A realm is apparently equal to transcending one. And Luminous Being views 1-A realms as fiction which is > dimensional difference.

Simce Beyonder os literally the embodiment of tbe Beyond Realm? Further Proven when he "fills" and becones "one" with it? Same with Oblivion. He embodies the realm of nonexistence. Not to mention being > beyonder anyways since his "strongest being in existence" claim doesn't apply to one who is beyond existence.

Im not sure. I think on the wiki, some beings can be omnipresent and not even be high universal. I supposed possibly low 2-C is good for them.

Read this post said:
Remember that to be high 1-A on this tiering system you have to be outerversal from the perspective of 1-A, not just transcend them. If this is what you mean then i will update it.
I'm curious, where is the evidence that Featherine transcends the vast majority of the Umineko hierarchy to the extent that she is 1-A from the perspective of a Umineko 1-A being?

Her profile just states that she transcends the hierarchy of Witches, it doesn't elaborate any further.

Read this post said:
She is one boundary away from reaching the level of the creator who is tier 0
Is that the sole reason? Because I heard that Beatrice was near her in terms of power. And Beatrice herself isn't High 1-A.

Adding to that @Read this post said, the Hierachy of Witches is an infinite layered construct, each layer trancending the lower one ad infintum. Featherine exists beyond that. Beatrice is by the way not on Featherines level, shes nearing it. Featherine is still hillariously above Beatrice.

Read this post said:
She was approaching featherines level of existence. But she wasnt quite there yet.
That's still a being who is close to Featherine in terms of power.

Kinda like how Pre-Retcon Molecule Man is Likely 1-A from being close to Pre-Retcon Beyonder in power.

First Witch said:
Adding to that @Read this post said, the Hierachy of Witches is an infinite layered construct, each layer trancending the lower one ad infintum. Featherine exists beyond that. Beatrice is by the way not on Featherines level, shes nearing it. Featherine is still hillariously above Beatrice.
According to Read This Post transcending 1-A isn't enough justification for a High 1-A ranking, you have to be 1-A from a 1-A beings perspective.

Also, your second paragraph doesn't make any sense. Beatrice is near Featherine's power but Featherine is still far more powerful than Beatrice?

Continuum19 said:
Read this post said:
She was approaching featherines level of existence. But she wasnt quite there yet.
Kinda like how Pre-Retcon Molecule Man is Possibly 1-A from being close to Pre-Retcon Beyonder in power.
Again. Beatrice is NOT on Featherines level. In fact no one is, at least known to us, because Featherine is the only character who touched the last layer toward Creatorhood. Beatrice approaching Featherine means that she stepped into the same hierachy, prolly starting down at the bottom while Featherine touched the very last layer.

Kinda like how Pre-Retcon Molecule Man is Possibly 1-A from being close to Pre-Retcon Beyonder in power.

Again. Beatrice is NOT on Featherines level. In fact no one is, at least known to us, because Featherine is the only character who touched the last layer toward Creatorhood. Beatrice approaching Featherine means that she stepped into the same hierachy, prolly starting down at the bottom while Featherine touched the very last layer.

That's still a little confusing, but I get what you mean.

Continuum19 said:
According to Read This Post transcending 1-A isn't enough justification for a High 1-A ranking, you have to be 1-A from a 1-A beings perspective.

Also, your second paragraph doesn't make any sense. Beatrice is near Featherine's power but Featherine is still far more powerful than Beatrice?
Thats what trancending an entire infinite Hierachy of 1As does tho. No mattter where you stand on the Hierachy of Witches, youre still not even remotly capable of doing anything to Featherine

And yes, my bad, i clarified it in my second comment.

Thats what trancending an entire infinite Hierachy of 1As does tho. No mattter where you stand on the Hierachy of Witches, youre still not even remotly capable of doing anything to Featherine

And yes, my bad, i clarified it in my second comment.

If what you say is true then there has been a miscommunication.

Why those Ynnead and Malal 3-B while Khorne and the Emperor is 3-C? It was stated that the Emperor is more powerful than a single Chaos God and Khorne is the strongest Chaos God ever, I think it wise to put Malice and Ynnead at 3-C than 3-B and also btw where is Tzeentch and good ole papa Nurgle

The emperor is more powerful, but not that much more powerful. You would need to be able to at least one shot a baseline.

Oh and the living tribunal is 1-A now... Dafuq?

He is right now. But im not sure whether it can be confirmed. Since in his vs matchups he is below beings like hajun and way below shub

RRTheEndMan said:
How is Sai not 0?
I meant to say "how is sai not high 1-A in actual tier?" If he created every sing possible story he should view people that are utterly bryond the Suggsverse's top tiers as fiction to people he views as fiction to people he views as fiction to people he views as fiction to people he views as fiction and so on in an infinite loop.

Typically speaking the wiki doesn't allow cross-company scaling unless there's a legitimate reason for it. Which in this case means no scaling to Suggsverse. But even if he could scale, then note there's dozens of Suggsverse dudes who have done literally the exact same thing but better and most of them are still garbage level in-universe.

Back