• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Licht (Black Clover) vs Mai Natsume (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A (Match 10) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Here we are ladies and gentleman, Are we about to get a massive swerve ? if Lichit somehow, SOMEWAY wins this then he and Mai will have equal points which means winner will be chosen to be in Semi Finals via Coinflip !!!
here in the Group Stage finale ! As we pack our bags for semi finals.

FantaRin_The_First vs Speedster352

Result:
Licht (Black Clover):
Mai Natsume (BlazBlue):
incon:
Mai wins via stomp.
CJDUjMJ.png

Last edited:
Holy shit ! I just realized Licht has 3 points for winning one match, If somehow some way Licht wins this both Mai and Lichit will have 6 points which means Mai or Lichit will go to Semi Final via Coinflip !
Only "if licht wins this" he's very much alive, It's final match of the group stage do your best !

It's literally her primary weapon and main form of fighting. You remove Gallia, you're not fighting Mai at all.

We clearly need to reach some kind of agreement here and actually proceed to continue this match so we can finally know whose going into Semi Finals.

@AnonymousBlank she'd still have the soul hax, which is an instant death as it scales beyond any 5-D stuff in the series. If you guys wanna nerf Mai then just don't use her in the tournament, simple as that.

Fair Enough, Then seems like stomp cause I can't take away her ability or dump her look at the bright side Yu Kanda has a worthy opponent

@Arnoldstone18 speed blitzes aren’t possible in speed equalized matches, so that’s not really an option here, and even if that’s possible, her instinctive reaction counters any speed gap. Mai’s fought and defeated characters with flight in the past so that’s not really something she’s unfamiliar with. Teleportation is also nothing new to her with characters like Fuzzy and Cypher who has teleportation that she’s beaten.

@Arnoldstone18 speed blitzes aren’t possible in speed equalized matches, so that’s not really an option here,

Did you not watch all the threads claiming Yu Kanda can speed blit others with his Amps?

Kanda even beat Mai via the same method.

So why can't I use it here?

and even if that’s possible, her instinctive reaction counters any speed gap. Mai’s fought and defeated characters with flight in the past so that’s not really something she’s unfamiliar with. Teleportation is also nothing new to her with characters like Fuzzy and Cypher who has teleportation that she’s beaten.

Licht has fought someone who has analytical predictions + Instinctive reactions and another with enhanced senses + Danmaku dodging maneuverability with his flight simultaneously while half awake. In which the former homes in on magic with his transformation.

So has she fought someone with all these skills?

Has she fought someone who can fly and teleport? or at least two people where one teleports and the other flies simultaneously?

@Arnoldstone18 you mean the thread that has a character not involved in this versus matchup? And these two characters are not remotely comparable to one another so stop trying to use another verse in this debate. And again, speed equalized matches literally cannot have speed blitzes whatsoever, especially when you're arguing the slower character is the one blitzing.

I literally listed off Fuzzy and Cypher as examples of characters that can fly and teleport, both of them Mai defeats. That's not really something you can argue for Licht when she's got experience. Not only that but the AOE of her spear is not easy to dodge, top that off with literally any hax gallia has and it's game over.

I meant she has the experience of one and the other but not together. Thats why I asked if she has fought someone who utilized teleportation and flight.

The speed is equalized but amps can boost ones speed above the other in an equalized match-up.

• Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.

Coupled with higher mobility with the other abilities I mentioned that is not limited to flight and teleportation.

Mai's AOE works by jumping into the clouds and throwing the spear to the ground causing a big explosion right? Licht can not only prevent that from happening, but he can also out range the explosion by flying/teleporting towards the clouds as well.

I don't see Mai tagging Licht with that spear.

Licht out maneuvers her. so im voting Licht.

Cypher literally has both flight and teleportation, Mai still defeated him, so Idk why you keep bringing that up as if that's somehow a wincon for Licht.

Ok, and I've already brought up her Overdrive as a speed amp she can use on top of her IR, so the speed amp isn't going to help here.

Higher mobility doesn't mean shit if you're fighting someone who has combat experience against these types of foes, and she doesn't need to fly in the air to do it, she just needs to charge her spear, that's it.

I don't see Licht catching Mai off guard whatsoever with her experience, I can play that card too you know, and you haven't addressed my points with Cypher and Fuzzy so why should I take your side of the argument seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back