• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Licht (Black Clover) vs Mai Natsume (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cypher literally has both flight and teleportation, Mai still defeated him, so Idk why you keep bringing that up as if that's somehow a wincon for Licht.
and you haven't addressed my points with Cypher and Fuzzy so why should I take your side of the argument seriously?

It was just a simple question. I simply wanted to know if she has handled someone with flight and teleportation. Because you only said they just teleportation earlier.

Ok, and I've already brought up her Overdrive as a speed amp she can use on top of her IR, so the speed amp isn't going to help here.

Licht didn't need an amp when he fought Asta with his IR. With Reinforcement Magic, Licht will be able to amp his speed and power normally, however, his magic is corrupted with negative Mana which would boost reinforcement magic tremendously.

Nero used negative mana on herself to boost her magic so high she was able to deal with a devil. In black clover, there are magic power stages from 0 to 9. With 0 being the strongest and 9 the weakest. Normally with Reinforcement magic, you can be comparable to those one stage higher than you, however, Nero, who is at 6, used negative mana to boost her magic to a number capable of defeating a devil (0 & 1). She surpassed 5 magic stages thanks to it. Although she got corrupted too thereafter, Licht is already corrupted and resistant to it as an Elf.

If Licht uses negative mana enhanced reinforcement magic he will be able to amp his speed tremendously to avoid danger and catch her off guard.

Sorry for using this speed thing as a wincon. Your one-shot hax is a problem.

@Arnoldstone18 And I've given you two characters that she's fought and beaten with said abilities, yet you're using higher mobility as if that's somehow an advantage here.

the ratings you give doesn't tell me anything on the level of speed blitz here. Especially on the level of catching Mai off guard and her not being able to hit him once, which I severely doubt he's capable of doing whatsoever in this fight given he has no knowledge on Gallia and Mai's fighting style.

And? What about the one-shot hax being a problem refutes the point that one hit from Mai = instant death?

Either way Mai stabs once and wins, doesn't help that she vastly upscales from her calc, making her more tankier than what Licht's full power is capable of.

@Kazuma_kuwabara if he's fighting someone who's far faster than him and the speed had to be equalized for it to be fair, only for him to somehow speedblitz a character he's slower than, then the results are just wrong, plain and simple.

@DemonicDude btw you're not allowed to vote in your own thread, that kinda shows some confirmation bias if you're trying to vote in a thread you made.

@Arnoldstone18 And I've given you two characters that she's fought and beaten with said abilities, yet you're using higher mobility as if that's somehow an advantage here.
You need to chill and read my responses. I acknowledged them already and I didn't even mention higher mobility in my previous post.

the ratings you give doesn't tell me anything on the level of speed blitz here. Especially on the level of catching Mai off guard and her not being able to hit him once, which I severely doubt he's capable of doing whatsoever in this fight given he has no knowledge on Gallia and Mai's fighting style.

reinforcement magic is an unquantifiable amp however with a boost of several unquantifiable levels with negative mana it logically supports the tendency of a blitz to occur.

Either way Mai stabs once and wins, doesn't help that she vastly upscales from her calc, making her more tankier than what Licht's full power is capable of.
What makes the immortal breaker for mortals anyway. And what type of energy does she have, I think she uses a grimoire, and please chill out cuz this is a genuine question.

Coupled with higher mobility with the other abilities I mentioned that is not limited to flight and teleportation.
You literally said this when I mentioned Cypher and Fuzzy as characters with these forms of mobility that Mai has defeated in the past, higher mobility means jack shit when Licht's fighting someone who has combatted and defeated said characters with said mobility.

That's not really something to gauge at, if all we have is "it's unquantifiable" with no scaling chain on blitzing then you can't really argue it's a blitz.

An instant death spear with soul hax to boot, she just uses seithr, a poisonous substance that would kill anyone that lacks proper resistance to it.

You literally said this when I mentioned Cypher and Fuzzy as characters with these forms of mobility that Mai has defeated in the past, higher mobility means jack shit when Licht's fighting someone who has combatted and defeated said characters with said mobility.
Bro, I said that 3-4 posts ago! You never told me they had both teleportation and flight then. You just said they had teleportation. You made it seem like i said that on my last post.

That's not really something to gauge at, if all we have is "it's unquantifiable" with no scaling chain on blitzing then you can't really argue it's a blitz.

I said Negative mana boosts magic several levels high with my example 2 posts ago. Licht uses negative mana to boost his existing amp, reinforcement magic, several levels high. The likelihood of a blitz will be high regardless of its unquantifiability because it's an unquantifiable amp stacked upon another one. If I am already faster with the first amp, I can boost negative magic to boost myself several levels higher to be even faster.

For example, Yami used Reinforcement magic to amp dark magic to light speeds because it's vastly slower than light, however, with negative mana Yami would amp this several levels above light speed, but he doesn't possess negative mana because that would corrupt him. He uses another amp called Manazone later in the story but that's irrelevant to this discussion because Licht has never used Manazone he uses negative mana.

An instant death spear with soul hax to boot, she just uses seithr, a poisonous substance that would kill anyone that lacks proper resistance to it.

Lol, has the instant death been used on mortals? I know it's called the immortal breaker.

How does seithr work?

And by the way, you never answered my question on my previous post. She has a grimoire and performs supernatural stuff, so does she use magic? or can this power system be likened to magic?

@Arnoldstone18 did you like, not look up Cypher's page whatsoever? Because he has both teleportation and flight on his page.

So it's just normal speed amps, not speed blitzing amps without any actual feats of doing so.

It's called the immortal breaker because it's capable of killing observers, beings that are immortal out the ass to the point that no one can reasonably kill. And yes it has worked on mortals before, Meifang literally dies to Mai's Gallia in the end of the manga.

poisonous energy that literally exists everywhere, you take too much of it you will be haxed in several ways if you lack the proper resistance.

She never uses magic, magic is completely different than grimoires in Blazblue, she just uses the spear and ars magus, technology with some supernatural elements to it.

@DemonicDude Just because I'm a mod doesn't mean I'm aware of every single change on the site.

Last edited:
@Arnoldstone18 did you like, not look up Cypher's page whatsoever? Because he has both teleportation and flight on his page.
You need to chill and read my responses. I acknowledged them already and I didn't even mention higher mobility in my previous post.

I told you I acknowledge them. And now that I have done what you asked and looked Cipher up I see Mai got help. Not only that Cipher needs to make incantations to use his teleportations when Licht can simply teleport freely.

Would you now say I’m wrong for claiming Licht has the higher mobility?

lol and what is a glyph? It looks like a weird platform thing, is this what Cipher uses to fly? It doesn’t look like it grants him much mobility there. Is it as good as Licht’s maneuverable flight?

———————————————

poisonous energy that literally exists everywhere, you take too much of it you will be haxed in several ways if you lack the proper resistance
Licht’s corruption resistance should handle this because it seems like it mutates.

She never uses magic, magic is completely different than grimoires in Blazblue, she just uses the spear and ars magus, technology with some supernatural elements to it.
Okay

With Licht’s speed advantage he can overwhelm her with danmaku while keeping his distance.

What part of incantations being cast debunks anything about him teleporting? It doesn’t make any lick of difference if he uses an incantation to teleport if he can still use it normally, and Mai still defeated him, and the only help she got was just activating her Grimoire, that was it, her entire fight with Cypher was by herself.

yes you’d still be wrong since you’re focusing on something so minuscule it doesn’t make any difference whatsoever.

having a platform that you can control to fly around isn’t limiting dude.

no it doesn’t, it’s literally poison, what mental gymnastics made you think that resisting corruption somehow makes you resist poison that has several other haxes?

What speed advantage? You’ve only given a vague number set and haven’t given any concrete feats of speed blitzes. Mai has IR and a speed amp with her Overdrive, and has fought people who played the range game before. That’s not going to help Licht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back