• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament 2022: Asta vs Dry Leonhard (The Finale)

The Final Battle:
Round 18:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Introduction:
This is it ! In less than a month we have concluded the tournament 12 fighters 4 qualifiers to the semis and now 1 winner will be crowned !
Congratulations Fluffy Z and First_Witch who choose these combatants !

Entering first he is the undefeated Magic Knight himself ! I gave you all Asta !
What a journey ! He prooved me wrong every single time
5 Matches & 5 wins in a row, Talk about crushing Group A and sitting on top as the king the whole time and a little bit luck of the draw in the semi finals Asta is an absolute beast ! Two words that people fear in this tournament and that's "Anti-Magic" by the end of it.
Will tonight he enters in a battle that shall surpass everything we have seen from him in this tournament ? Is tonight the night we crown Asta as our winner or will tonight he will be in the fight of his life !

Entering second I gave you the greatest Knight in the Universe the undefeated Dry Leonhard !
What a Journey for Dry Leonhard the AP monster of Group B
He carved a path of decimation and annihilation this man who nukes & obliterates everything, Don't let his sexy look get the best of you cause this guy single handedly murdered Group B. There are very few who can even last long against this guy ! Two words when you see him and that's "Run" I guess that's why they named the series Knight Run cause when this guy is around people don't stay in their places !
He destroyed August the mage and has been waiting for the finale for quite some time now. Will his wait be worth it tho ? Has he finally after all this time meet his match ?

Two of the absolute best ! The Ultimate knights of this tournament goes head to head in this big finale here !

Results:
Black Divider Asta (Black Clover):
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): Won via Stomp (The sexy knight chosen by a Sexy Witch has won this tournament)
Inconclusive:

Well there's only one thing left to do and that's turn on the "subtitles" and enjoy this epic battle !

Last edited:
Assuming Asta antimagics Dry, Asta would have to face a monstrously skilled, far stronger swordsman with a passive forcefield around him.

Assuming Asta antimagics Dry, Asta would have to face a monstrously skilled, far stronger swordsman with a passive forcefield around him.
If wet uses magic then I'll argue for asta, if he doesn't then I won't even bother. Asta quite literally gets nuked. I just want to check with you because he's your character.
Ooof that's so unfortunate if that's really the case Rip can't we just pretend debate this
I commend you. You put so much effort into this. Good job. Is alien X your youtube channel? So cool.

Assuming that magic really means magical then sadly no, Fire is biological, Waves are energy

While Dry has won the tournament I'll be doing the ending speech tomorrow, I do not mind making Dry vs Asta vs Natsu in Joke Battle section it won't be added anyways I guess you could call it the "Alternate Universe Ending of this tournament tomorrow.

Shame. If asta could null, then he'd genuinly stand a chance to win but like this, no. Oh well, congratulations. I really didn't expect asta to wipe this bad. 5-0 bruh I picked him as a joke since he had island level durability lol.
Off-topic:
What if you would've chosen Yami that Epsilon_R originally waaaay back suggested how different things would've been for ya in this tourney.

Last edited:
Back