• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022

Basically peoples complaining about Kamen Riders being too much in the tourney to the point to prohibit them which is bullshit and it's an short of gatekeeping, it was happened in tier 8-C tourney with Saber/Touma being participated there
Eh, given durandal's time hax it definitely makes sense for him to be excluded from a tourney where almost no character resist it. It's allowing potential easy wins.

My only complaints with Kamen Riders folks is that they are too damned skilled at times to the point of annoyance but that is my only problem with 'em and I don't think they are ban worthy.

The heck is Warhammer Fantasy?

Only one of the premiere broken verses on the wiki lol. Grimgor is from it to give an idea

Note: In the finale of the tournament both Islands Inferno Island and Hailstorm Iceberg are being merged together for the location
It will be called Inferno-Iceberg as it will be Half Fire and Half Cold (just like the title of the tournament).
Size: Island will be 40+40 = 80 Km Wide
On Fire side: Where temperature can reach up to 50°C in around 10 minutes, Temperature will be hot, skies will be red, There will be lava lakes too
On Cold Side: where temperature will be -92.6°C in around 8 minutes. Ice stoms will be a thing in every few mins, There will be frozen lakes as well and many Ice castles and structures.

In short basically just merging both locations together for the finale.

Note: In the finale of the tournament both Islands Inferno Island and Hailstorm Iceberg are being merged together for the location
It will be called Inferno-Iceberg as it will be Half Fire and Half Cold (just like the title of the tournament).
Size: Island will be 40+40 = 80 Km Wide
On Fire side: Where temperature can reach up to 50°C in around 10 minutes, Temperature will be hot, skies will be red, There will be lava lakes too
On Cold Side: where temperature will be -92.6°C in around 8 minutes. Ice stoms will be a thing in every few mins, There will be frozen lakes as well and many Ice castles and structures.

In short basically just merging both locations together for the finale.
That's so cool who going to be in the finals(I know it's Meliodas but who is he up against)? Also, can we have first, second and third place winners for this tourney?

That's so cool who going to be in the finals(I know it's Meliodas but who is he up against)? Also, can we have first, second and third place winners for this tourney?
No positions just one last finale.
Wmhn8oT.png

Back