• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022

Actually honestly, the ap part might be an even bigger problem than his other shit. Probably better not to use him, sadly.

I mean, the high Low regen can be exhausted if he uses a lot of his strength, it's in his weakness section as well.

Also, so what? Are you unironically going to tell me ice manip is some op af ability?

The only thing Ning has going for him is: 1. Skill, 2. Massive AP, and 3, regen, which can easily be exhausted if he uses his abilities a lot.

His soul manip is baseline and anyone with baseline soul resist can shrug it off.
Ah yes, and how long does this take for general low-hax people to pull off? As in, people who aren't goring him or something?

When it can freeze someone solid at the touch instantly and this mother ****** can summon oceans of it, yes, Ice Manipulation becomes a broken state and a broken AF ability.

I guess it's entirely depend on how much his stamina/divine spank bank he have, and how much does it take to exhaust him when he fully regen

I'm Kinda screwed here...
Cause the character I choose has High regen people are saying No and the other one I got I don't think he's gonna last very long at all.

I mean I'm iffy with High Regen since it's restrict the character who can kill or required stuff like BFR or other hax to put down which most char doesn't have answer to.

But it depend on how many time they can just revive instantly I supposed.

Popted2 you are not choosing anyone ? One spot remains in Group A. Also those characters who have multiple High 6-C keys can they choose whichever they want for any match ?

Back