• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022

How about this guy?
wich group?

Hmm... Am trying to figure out a good char for this but my go-to-picks for High 6-C Chars are Fire Emblem folks and they don't have any resistance towards heat or cold. There are also ToAru Chars but they suffer from the same problem. Is it required for chars to have heat and cold resistance here?
yeah since they would die in those islands if they don't, thanks to excessive heat and cold

Actually, I would like to resign Blades out of the tourney. Forgot that all of his attack are will freeze opponent in Absolute Zero ice.

Which is why I will used a much fairer character like Kamen Rider Zero-One Post Series. Restricting him to base form.

In post series he massively upscale over 125 Gigaton. And he'll goes to the Inferno Island

Captain Marvel for Hell Bringers please (230.16 Gigatons)

Mega Man for Frozen Warriors as well please (514.66 Gigatons)

Last edited:
well, tatsumi does have pseudo-flight but imma look for character again to see if there's a better character for this

From what I've read in the OP. It isn't as much as the fighter used specific elements but rather the place they're fighting in themselves.
excatly if you don't have these specific resistances, you will die in these places

Can my Boi Ji Ning be used? Use his first key, as his other keys are op. He has thought based Soul Manip, but iirc its baseline, and his regeneration can be eventually exhausted.

Also I choose Group 1.

Can my Boi Ji Ning be used? Use his first key, as his other keys are op. He has thought based Soul Manip, but iirc its baseline, and his regeneration can be eventually exhausted.
Oh my god we already attract someone that propose chinamen, gotta prepare to get stomped as always

Also I choose Group 1.
Hold on a sec? where will you put him? if you put him at inferno island then Naruto will get insta-loss

No? That's his other keys, Zifu disciple is not one of the strongest at all.
he has all of the tools in this key. More specifically Low-High regen that lets him shrug off every single attack and counter attack, unless he's literally vaporised, IE, ****** over by something like Ghal Maraz. He also has the ability to instantly freeze anything his water touches ever.

What if I were make a minor change in this tournament and allow Regen from Mid now up to High at beast (Looking at this tier and characters in it High seems like the way to go ?) What yout thoughts people ?
Unless you allowing haxlords(Which I'd switch out Grimgor for Vlad Von Carstein), then no, High Regen is way, way, WAY too much if combat-acclible

What if I were make a minor change in this tournament and allow Regen from Mid now up to High at beast (Looking at this tier and characters in it High seems like the way to go ?) What yout thoughts people ?
I mean does mlst of these chara ter can just insta vaporize their opponents? If yes then maybe, but I'm neutral with this

i think its too op honestly

I mean, the high Low regen can be exhausted if he uses a lot of his strength, it's in his weakness section as well.

Also, so what? Are you unironically going to tell me ice manip is some op af ability?

The only thing Ning has going for him is: 1. Skill, 2. Massive AP, and 3, regen, which can easily be exhausted if he uses his abilities a lot.

His soul manip is baseline and anyone with baseline soul resist can shrug it off.

Back