• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023)

Give this guy like, I think an hour or two of prep and he's practically cheating, his AP values for High 6-A are 183.24 and 190 Petatons... thing is, he's going to be rocking up with a massive ass army and a healthy supply of dura neg to help him.

Give this guy like, I think an hour or two of prep and he's practically cheating, his AP values for High 6-A are 183.24 and 190 Petatons... thing is, he's going to be rocking up with a massive ass army and a healthy supply of dura neg to help him.
No summon users lol

I mean not really, he's got decent mid-way AP above everyone else, he should be decently skilled, he's got some nice options...

And then there's his speed amps that take him from "Good Contender" to "Stomp anyone that doesn't one-shot him right away"
I mean, Steven has been tagged by Jasper despite seeing her in slow-motion, plus AoE would counter his speed amp

No summon users lol
It's not a summon it's more like "Oh by the way I'm coming in with my massive ass army."

But he was definitely the last High 6-A I had that either doesn't get slaughtered due to being too weak(Artanis) or just haxes everyone(Kerrigan), so uh, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

just to know, doesn't Lucifero have that devil physiology that unless someone has like unholy manipulation or purification, you can't kill him?
Incap is a viable win con tho (he himself was beaten via incap in Black Clover)

As a place holder till I find someone else
5.5 exatons

5.5 exatons
Come on you can find someone better lol

I can't debate him... at all, but 13 Exatons. First key preferably(I know it sounds weird but he's got some semblance of decent PnA in that key

I can't debate him... at all, but 13 Exatons. First key preferably(I know it sounds weird but he's got some semblance of decent PnA in that key
Alright he's in, also didn't ya won my tournament High 6-C One before and if you win this then that's two tourney wins are you making a personal collection definitely gotta be king of tournament victories if that happens.

Alright he's in, also didn't ya won my tournament High 6-C One before and if you win this then that's two tourney wins are you making a personal collection definately gotta be king of tournament victories if that happens.
I won the High 6-C one because I entered Grimgor of all characters, believe me, if I could, it'd be a "Wanna see me do it again?"

5.5 exatons
He scales to 1/3rd that value, not the whole thing, so 1.8 exatons

I tend to know how to pick my tournament characters to have a decent chance unless I'm literally just throwing them in to have someone in the Tournament

I'm thinking of either putting

Orochi or Tatsumaki (One-Punch Man). I'll make my decision later

Scales to 646 petatons

I tend to know how to pick my tournament characters to have a decent chance unless I'm literally just throwing them in to have someone in the Tournament
Throwing is what I'm gonna be doing cause i realized the one who I wanted has High Regen.....
so I need to change my pick. Ya know what I couldn't win High 6-C with this guy but I'll choose Heatblast 🔥 again i can change keys as stated in the rules to see if I get any advantage which i don't think I will.
Chama_Omni-Naut_Pose_1.png

I'm picking Orochi.

Scales to 5.68 exatons

I'm pretty sure I'm dead, I think Complete Lucifero might win then CloverDragon and Arnoldstone can throw a party maybe invite me too 😳

If Lucifero wins I will throw a part and invite both of you

Say hello to the champion 👁️

Joking, everyone will refuse to fight if she enters

I will hug you very tightly for accpeting my calculations from time to time as a mean of Thank you 😳

Back