• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023)

Y'all need someone who can fondle Lucifero, and i got you.

His name is quite befitting for this thread ngl.

I know he won't be accepted given his hax's, don't need to tell me

Why is specifically Gear 5th being used for Luffy?

Quite literally his entire final key is within the AP yield, he should be in the gap free to transform to whatever he wants

Whoever said Gear 5th (don't say it, ik who it is but i don't wanna throw shots) is just needlessly limiting his abilities

Quite literally his entire final key is within the AP yield, he should be in the gap free to transform to whatever he wants

Whoever said Gear 5th (don't say it, ik who it is but i don't wanna throw shots) is just needlessly limiting his abilities
Nah. Keep him as Gear 5th. We all need a chance to win.

His speed amps are wild as shit aren't they?

So the multipliers and blitzes and shit don't carry over?
There's no canon speed multiplier, he has no blitzes in this key (last blitz was from rel+ but adding like .5rel smpd to 5x ftl base isn't really a big amp in the grand scheme of things)
And why should I trust you?🤨
The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
-Sun Tzu

In all seriousness, Luffy seems okay to use ig.

I'm mainly worried about his bullshit Precog + Analytical Predict + Skill stuff.

18887.jpg

Back