• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023)

Is there still an available spot? In that case I pick Tatsumaki

Brackets Reveal (Tournament will begin after 3 hours)
Sauce_196.jpg

Why is specifically Gear 5th being used for Luffy?

Quite literally his entire final key is within the AP yield, he should be in the gap free to transform to whatever he wants

Whoever said Gear 5th (don't say it, ik who it is but i don't wanna throw shots) is just needlessly limiting his abilities
its just that i wanted to use specifically this form of Luffy, i absolutely love this form, and i wanted to use it in matches

i hope i'm not creating problems to you

Well, I'm gonna prepare for my match against DD, because I'm fairly confident in my boi Yun defeating Thragg if I get past DD.

I want to speed run two crts so I can use get Black Clover into the AP threshold and replace Thragg before my match🥹

Back