• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023)

... Oh ye, Kris doesn't have any RESET powers (yet). Should be fine, IMO. Only issue will probs be deciding on what Kris' opening move would be, but that is mangable.

May I re-enter Demoman in gravel war key? His 9-A is 0.0658 tons.
Answer: Seems fine, IMO. Remember to include the three weapons that you picked that Demo could only use.

Am I allowed to switch to Ihwa's 3rd key? She has BFR and Death Manip but the former isn't insta win and the latter requires time.
Question: I have to ask... Does Ihwa have a higher 9-A value in her third key, or are you picking said key since it has decent hax that will allow her to bypass the AP/Dura Gap? If I recall correctly, Ihwa's BFR is some final destination shiz in where she and her opponent are transported into a special arena to have a death match in, more or less.

Question: I have to ask... Does Ihwa have a higher 9-A value in her third key, or are you picking said key since it has decent hax that will allow her to bypass the AP/Dura Gap? If I recall correctly, Ihwa's BFR is some final destination shiz in where she and her opponent are transported into a special arena to have a death match in, more or less.
Nope, Ihwa still 0.007 tons

... Oh ye, Kris doesn't have any RESET powers (yet). Should be fine, IMO. Only issue will probs be deciding on what Kris' opening move would be, but that is mangable.
To be fair, it was most likely the Player who was resetting for Kris and not Kris themselves, unlike Frisk who can reset on their own (Which reminds me, if Susie and Berdly who are Lightners can harm souls, shouldn’t Kris get this as well given how Noelle has this from powerscaling?). As for their starting move, they either try to ACT to get their opponent(s) to surrender or fight as usual depending on the route.

First time in a tournament, so i pick this

UI Daniel key
Ap is above 160 megajoules, i think. Im like 95% sure that's what he scales to.
Couldn't have picked a better character 🗿

Me preparing to counter it with that they won only because Daniel woke up, before he could finish them. at least i remember it like that, i have shit memory
Nah he was just knocked out. You can see it best in his fight with Joongoo, he clearly beat Daniel when serious. That was a while ago in the story though.

Nah he was just knocked out. You can see it best in his fight with Joongoo, he clearly beat Daniel when serious. That was a while ago in the story though.
A question i have been thinking is, because UI only changes basically only in skill, from Daniel picking new ones up, could we say that UI is the current perfect body's UI mode, so it has everything daniel learned after 3rd affliate, or is it the UI from 3rd affliate.

Sorry if you don't understand what im asking

Goo stated he fainted actually.

A question i have been thinking is, because UI only changes basically only in skill, from Daniel picking new ones up, could we say that UI is the current perfect body's UI mode, so it has everything daniel learned after 3rd affliate, or is it the UI from 3rd affliate.

Sorry if you don't understand what im asking
Oh yeah easily.

Yu was the originator so...
I'd say GoH is more the originator. Lookism kinda started the whole skill copying thing maybe

Welp, you all know who I'm picking
This unit can fly. I'm not sure if it'll be so fair to everyone

Why does that even matter?

The Boxer is probably more infamous from a vs matches perspective on the wiki.

cuz faaacts

I'd actually be surprised if Boxer is more infamous than God of Highschool.

This unit can fly. I'm not sure if it'll be so fair to everyone
Well if that's so, then just use this instead

Alex Mercer

Hell nah my boi adventurer getting ripped a new one 🗿
Nah man do it he can probably lawfully negate Mercer 👀

Anyway if this guy is fair I recommend Adam Jensen. He's at baseline right now for his AP but I remember his level being put to a high one at an estimate of him smashing a wall.

Well if that's so, then just use this instead
Yeah that's fairer. She has pseudo flight but that's probably balanced

I know that Yu can keep himself alive due to abilities, but if a low tier cannot survive by any other means for a long time to use their haxx I don't recommend them here. In that case Ihwa might not be the right person to place here sadly

Back