• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023)

With the amount of 9-B Tournament we have seen this year with same characters over and over again, I have made this Tournament 9-A Small Builing level now.

30.872 megajoules (2nd Key)

Welp, you all know who I'm picking

i can finally use this guy

Isn't he broken skilled?

Isn't he broken skilled?
First question: Pop, due to what Pepper said, we need a short sum-up of Yu's skill feats! ... Also, honestly, is just me or has there been a massive surge of very skilled web-comics folks lately?

First question: Pop, due to what Pepper said, we need a short sum-up of Yu's skill feats! ... Also, honestly, is just me or has there been a massive surge of very skilled web-comics folks lately?
yeah is broken skilled, thing tough is he doesn't have any long range attack, and he can fight only on the ground, he is just a boxer after all

also just wanted to know how skilled is Ihwa? because she seems pretty skilled

yeah is broken skilled, thing tough is he doesn't have any long range attack, and he can fight only on the ground, he is just a boxer after all

also just wanted to know how skilled is Ihwa? because she seems pretty skilled
First answer: Hm. A bit more explanation on the broken skilled aspect. Granted, having no long-ranged attack and being only able to fight on the ground seems like a good handicap, but aim-dodging is something I am very familiar well, so it might not be much of a problem.

Second answer: Ye, that would be nice.

I almost going to submit one of the Blade Riders....until i remember they have those mad skill of "10,000 years per era since first life exist in the earth" fighting experiences
Yeah no lmao
Maybe i can pick up Leangle but i dunno, gonna wait for @Nicetoderp and @IxaSaga2 responds
Depends on which Leangle. Leangle possessed by Spider Undead is just as if not scarier than Chalice. Leangle with just Mutsuki is a less competent fighter but can summon other monsters that are those 10,000 year old battle royale immortals. Sooooo...pick your poison.

Depends on which Leangle. Leangle possessed by Spider Undead is just as if not scarier than Chalice. Leangle with just Mutsuki is a less competent fighter but can summon other monsters that are those 10,000 year old battle royale immortals. Sooooo...pick your poison.
Best question: Any 9-A Riders we have?

Best question: Any 9-A Riders we have?
Probably not. You can nominate Garren in the first 10 episodes where he gets weaker as the fight goes on 💀 . But this is an example of why we need more kaijin profiles. Like Boar Undead is perfect here. He has that fighting experience, but the only thing he does is tackle people.

Probably not. You can nominate Garren in the first 10 episodes where he gets weaker as the fight goes on 💀 . But this is an example of why we need more kaijin profiles.
I feel even with that disadvantage, Sakuya just going to roll all of the combatants here
Yeah we need more kaijins profiles

The Official Logo:
3195otr.png

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023):

Ladies and gentleman welcomes to The Black Desert Tournament 2023, Tier 9-A Edition

Demonicdude has found the perfect desert location to for the next major championship trophy and if you want compete for it Name and mention the AP of your character below. Get ready cause we are inviting some of the best fighters across the globe to participate and compete to win the Black Desert Trophy !

Rules:

1-Hax in general at Low (No one shotting hax characters, We are looking for good 9-A fighters with good fighting skills to avoid stomps).
  • No Summon users (1 vs 1 Fights)
  • Your characters will get all the equipment they possess
  • If you wish to Quit you have the option to in the middle of the fight thus allowing your opponent to go the next round marking the end of your journey
2- Attack Potency: (0.005 Tons to 0.25 Tons)

3- Speed: Equalized speed in all matches

4- Distance: 30 meters apart from each other

5- Win: Win via killing (No BFR allowed)

6- Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody

7- Participants: Total 12 Participants! One spot belongs to me (May reduce to 12 if not enough fighters are found)

8- Location: All matches will take place in the Desert (Location picture below)
AoIqQdW.png

Your contestants will fight in the desert that has been evacuated, No civilians, no Military. The drones will be broadcasting this tournament worldwide, The are empty wooden houses nearby in case you want to take cove or hide inside of them.
The winner will be given Black Desert Trophy. Who will win this trophy and have their name printed on it, let’s find out.
Image:
w77wSxz.png

Participants:

CombatantVerseAttack PotencyChosen By
1- Ihawa (Hero Killer) 2nd KeyHero Killer30.87 Megajoules = 0.007 TonsCimafranca113
2- Portal DrakeDungeons and Dragons543.92 Megajoules = 0.13 TonsPeppersalt
3- Yu (The Boxer)The Boxer50.20 Megajoules = 0.012 TonsPopted2
4- Bradley ArmstrongLisa213,118,128 J = 213.11 Megajoules = 0.05 TonsAdem_Warlok
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Brackets:
Ihawa?

First time in a tournament, so i pick this

UI Daniel key
Ap is above 160 megajoules, i think. Im like 95% sure that's what he scales to.

Back