• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A The Black Desert Tournament (2023): Manager Kim vs Kris (Deltarune)

Btw, if someone would say "it has gaps" I just wanna say that Kris can spam BIG SHOTs anytime possible, and in any amount.

I remember clearly there was some dude who fired more than 100 shots in seconds making ungodly wall

This (1:36)

Anyhow, I vote Kris. Not only have they pretty much dealt with low-mid level danmaku to dodge Kim's CQC as well as an AP/Durability advantage, but their attacks essentially being able to reach the enemies from a distance instantly with a sword swipe can pretty much beat Kim. Not to say it's a stomp, considering that they can still lose via being outskilled or outranged. Sadly, Kim gets outranged here, and Kris should be able to beat him before he can fully wrap his wires on them.
That really should be included in his profile. Anyway fair enough. Is that his usual go to move? Wires that are still invisible can reach him.

Also I forgot the existence of flashbangs and grenades that comes with Kim's arsenal (somehow missing on his profile, but hey both sides are missing stuff on em anyway)

Btw, if someone would say "it has gaps" I just wanna say that Kris can spam BIG SHOTs anytime possible, and in any amount.

I remember clearly there was some dude who fired more than 100 shots in seconds making ungodly wall
I'd like to see proof of that rather than just that alone tbh.

But I repeat. If that attack can oneshot someone of equivalent tier as Kris (Spamton Neo) and can be summoned in an undodgeable manner with hundreds of them... that's not really fair on the tournament is it?

That really should be included in his profile. Anyway fair enough. Is that his usual go to move? Wires that are still invisible can reach him.
Well, that's what he uses when actual needed + no physical body needed to use that.
Also I forgot the existence of flashbangs and grenades that comes with Kim's arsenal (somehow missing on his profile, but hey both sides are missing stuff on em anyway)
Fair, but I don't think they will work since Kris you know how much he sees flashes and etc?
I'd like to see proof of that rather than just that alone tbh.
It at least can go like this.

But it can be abused so hard that it become solid wall of spam.
But I repeat. If that attack can oneshot someone of equivalent tier as Kris (Spamton Neo) and can be summoned in an undodgeable manner with hundreds of them... that's not really fair on the tournament is it?
Well, it's actually not fair

The bullets don’t actually one-shot Spamton NEO, only the heads which seem to have drastically weaker durability. However, considering that Kim lacks soul resistance and I was proposing Kris should get it scaling off of other lightners (Do note that soul manip doesn’t one-shot), Kris should still be able to beat Kim in a few hits due to Kim’s lack of resistance.

Plus SOUL isn`t physical thing so i don`t think Kim can counter it with beating Kris ass

Btw who tf is the guys in counted
"Origin" in Kim, who is that and etc?

Well, that's what he uses when actual needed + no physical body needed to use that.

Fair, but I don't think they will work since Kris you know how much he sees flashes and etc?

It at least can go like this.

But it can be abused so hard that it become solid wall of spam.

Well, it's actually not fair

I'm confused at what do you mean no physical body needed.

Brief flashes of light and flashbangs are a bit different....

Okay good news. That's not as undodgeable as you make it sound. It's no Touhou so Manager Kim can still likely handle that but it's true that it will screw over a lot of peeps. But you said Kris could attack with more and more of this?

Yeah so.... Kris might need to get kicked out.
Plus SOUL isn`t physical thing so i don`t think Kim can counter it with beating Kris ass
I just want to clarify. Do you need soul manipulation to beat Kris?

The bullets don’t actually one-shot Spamton NEO, only the heads which seem to have drastically weaker durability. However, considering that Kim lacks soul resistance and I was proposing Kris should get it scaling off of other lightners (Do note that soul manip doesn’t one-shot), Kris should still be able to beat Kim in a few hits due to Kim’s lack of resistance.
That's reasonable. Is it true on what Origin is saying about "Undodgeable walls" of attacks?

I'm confused at what do you mean no physical body needed.
I was talking about Soul Blast, because the heart which attacks the dude is basically a SOUL.
Brief flashes of light and flashbangs are a bit different....
Fine.
Okay good news. That's not as undodgeable as you make it sound. It's no Touhou so Manager Kim can still likely handle that but it's true that it will screw over a lot of peeps. But you said Kris could attack with more and more of this?
Yes, he can attack more than this. The link I gave it's just a example of how it can be while it can be abused as hard to be just a solid wall and Kris can do it without stopping.
Yeah so.... Kris might need to get kicked out.

I just want to clarify. Do you need soul manipulation to beat Kris?
Well, no. You don't need to have it just to beat Kris.

Hmm....seems like Soul draining and that's how it works, If Kim during the time he's being drained can't find a counter then yeah he'll lose, I honestly don't know maybe you can defeat Kris via massive AP stomp.

Hmm....seems like Soul draining and that's how it works, If Kim during the time he's being drained can't find a counter then yeah he'll lose, I honestly don't know maybe you can defeat Kris via massive AP stomp.

Yeah I didn't expect a literal wall of soul haxx and if that's his go to then nvm. I think he's too strong for this tourney.

Pulling back my vote from Manager Kim since this is a stomp in that case.

So we're just banning Kris from tournament, aren't we?

Surprisingly, my appearance change something in Deltarune Vsbattle severely.

Like 9a Chapter 1.

Just to clarify I don't think a grace is necessary for this since I doubt there's any win cons for Manager Kim. I thought it was only hypnosis and stamina drain that's an issue but a wall of soul haxx kinda negates that

That's a glitch/cheat...
One that Toby Fox acknowledged and created in-game dialogue for to unlock a harder version of the boss that’s currently a part of Spamton NEO’s page and is generally accepted as something he can do. If that can pass, I don’t see why Kris’s can’t.

One that Toby Fox acknowledged and created in-game dialogue for to unlock a harder version of the boss that’s currently a part of Spamton NEO’s page and is generally accepted as something he can do. If that can pass, I don’t see why Kris’s can’t.
Spamton gets mad because you're cheating
Frisk can't canonically hack 999999 ATK because there's the dirty hacker ending

Back