• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): Big Boss vs Johnny Test

Jhonny earth manipulation is acctualy just underground mobilit with a veicle and his gravit manipulation isn't combat aplicable
Johnny can still use it to disrupt the islands structure. Yes the gravity is combat applicable or why is it on his profile. Johnny can just bring the environment to life and possible the whole island then snake can’t do anything to hide from Johnny and he can use hax to beat or incap snake he can time stop too and rest time if necessary.

Johnny can still use it to disrupt the islands structure. Yes the gravity is combat applicable or why is it on his profile
He would fall by the other end, and the gravit manipulation is a pole in the nort pole that restructure the gravity of earth, jhonny profile isn't the best
Johnny can just bring the environment to life and possible the whole island then snake can’t do anything to hide from Johnny and he can use hax to beat or incap snake he can time stop too and rest time if necessary.
the thing is, the life bringhing devide is stuck into susan and mary lab, jhonny has a lot of powers that shouldn't be listened

He would fall by the other end, and the gravit manipulation is a pole in the nort pole that restructure the gravity of earth, jhonny profile isn't the best

the thing is, the life bringhing devide is stuck into susan and mary lab, jhonny has a lot of powers that shouldn't be listened
But they are. Plus Johnny can control time and make fictional characters come to life.

Not gonna work, BB has devices that can pinpoint even ghosts much like how Snake has the Soliton.
Johnny can control time and duplicate himself and fly so pin point won’t work

Johnny can control time and duplicate himself and fly so pin point won’t work
Yes it would? The former does literally nothing against radars, and the latter would still pinpoint him and the duplicates.
And that's moving the goalposts, I said the invisible shit wouldn't work, changing the topic doesn't effect the fact the thing I said wouldn't work, wouldn't work.

Johnny has hammer force so he can get those gadgets. Haven’t you watch Johnny test he can use those devices.

Energy Projection with laser guns
- I doubt Johnny would know where to shoot his laser gun when Snake is hidden in plain sight, probably with his stealth camo on, preparing to gun Johnny Down
You act like Big Boss is going to be hidden all the time. Johnny doesn't start with his strongest hax, so him starting with laser guns isn't out of the picture. This will come to use since their literally starting the fight in plain sight of each other. Of course, Boss can simply dodge, though it can be vice versa for Johnny as well.

Size Manipulation via Shrink Ray
- Same reasoning as Laser Guns, judging by the name "Shrink Ray" ill assume that its a shrink gun or some shit.
It's Shrink Ray which can shrink the opponent down to molecular size, giving Johnny the win if he's able to hit it.

Flight via Turbo Action Backpack
- This might actually be a piece of shit to deal with, It depends if Snake can snipe down Johnny's Backpack while he is moving
I'm not knowledgeable on Big Boss, or the verse he's in, so I'm not too sure if he can snipe Johnny down. All I know is that this would give Johnny a massive advantage here.

Time Manipulation with Turbo Time Rewinder (Can pause and rewind people for up to 5 minutes) and Saturday Repeater Machine (Automatically rewinds time to the most previous Saturday)
- Turbo Time Rewinder might seem dangerous as hell until you realize Johnny has to aim and point that thing like a weapon, Snake like I said can easily hide and use the surroundings for stealth, Johnny won't know when Snake is hiding and he will struggle to hit that thing,
Once again, you keep on playing the stealth card here, which won't happen in every single scenario here. Big Boss can and will get hit with at least one of Johnny's hax here, otherwise this'd be a stomp.

also how does the Saturday Repeater Machine work?
With a press of a button, the Saturday Repeater Machine brings Johnny, along with everything around him, back to the previous Saturday. This would make the match an Incon at best, and Johnny would only use this if he has no other options left. Basically a last resort.

Memory Manipulation (Also with the Turbo Time Rewinder, when Hugh got angry at Susan & Mary for breaking his bowling ball, his memories from the incident were wiped out once Mary used it on him, and he thought Johnny was the culprit instead)
- This won't really work unless the Turbo Time Rewinder actually hits Snake, which I doubt since you know, Master of Stealth, equipped with camos that can blend in with the environment which makes it hard for Johnny to find Snake, also equipped with Stealth Camo that turns him invisible to the eye which makes aiming at Snake difficult as hell
Same as before. Johnny will be a bitch to catch as well with his Flight and Invisibility, let alone a bitch to kill.

Mind Manipulation with Mind Controlling Collars & Belts
- I don't know how this works but hey, Snake has some sort of Mind Manip resistance.
This likely won't work for Johnny here, as Johnny would have to get up close and put the belt or collar on Big Boss, which I won't see happening unless Johnny can find a way to stop Boss in his tracks (such as using his paralysis inducement), and then using the belts or collars to control Big Boss. Even then, Boss has Mind Resistance, so it won't play a factor.

Possession with Mega Action Game Controller (When pointed at someone, Johnny can control them as if they were a video game character)
- Yeah another weapon that requires Johnny to point at Snake.. Yikes, I don't think that's happening as stated here and from my previous comment.
Not every scenario will play out as Boss using stealth every time. Boss will go up to Johnny and use CQC/H2H, which can be extremely detrimental to him, as Johnny would open with his equipment here.

Transmutation (The Bubble Love Gum turned Gil into a gorilla)
- How does this Bubble Love Gum work?
The gum has to be put into a person's mouth in order for the effect to work, which I highly doubt would happen.

Resurrection with Replenish Ray (Brought back zombies from the dead in Johnny Zombie Tea Party)
- I guess Zombies will be annoying unless the zombies aren't actually under Johnny's control, meaning both parties will be annoyed by zombies. Need to have Random to confirm how the zombies work and all.
The zombies weren't under Johnny's control.

Invisibility with Electro Chromatic Blanket
- Snake's detection equipment and his own enhanced senses will allow him to somewhat bypass this. Also depending on how this gadget works, it could possibly be short circuited by Snake's Chaff Grenades.
Here's an example. The blanket is invisible by design, so it makes it even better for Johnny to hide.

Paralysis Inducement with Paralysis Gas Breath Spray (Stuns whoever is in range of the spray)
- Might be actually dangerous if Snake even takes a single whiff of this one and depends on how long this stuns the person.
Here's an example. It works at a range, so can Johnny can use this to paralyze Boss whenever he tries to engage in CQC/H2H, and the effect lasts for more than enough time for Johnny to use one of his stronger hax to get the win here.

Gravity Manipulation with Magnetic Device (As shown in the episode Johnny Degrees Below Zero)
- Yeah well how does this Magnetic Device work? If only there was a video showcasing this? If it is really a good magnetic device then things might get tricky for Snake.
Here's the explanation. For an example, if Johnny can aim it at Boss and make him positively charged, and then aim it an object and make it negatively charged, then Boss and that object will stick together, leaving Boss a sitting duck for Johnny to use his other hax and finish the job.

Smoke Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation with Smelly Perfume (Anyone who smells the perfume will be knocked out for 10 minutes)
- Snake resists Sleep Inducement so he should be somewhat fine here.

The Supreme Dream Machine (will make the person who gets hit with it fall asleep for 8 hours)
- He has to aim that think to Snake which I doubt as stated here and my previous comment.
Boss seems to resist these, so these won't play a factor.

Subjective Reality (Can bring fictional characters to life)
- Their not in Susan and Mary's lab so I wonder how these fictional characters can come out and even if they were to come out, as shown in the clip, these fictional characters aren't automatically on Johnny's side so it won't be beneficial for Snake nor Johnny.
Yeah, this won't work for this fight at all.

Morality Manipulation with Attitude Alternator (Makes anyone's personality the complete opposite when hit)
- He has to point that thing which I doubt will happen based on my statement here and from my previous comment
Boss won't be in stealth the entire time in the fight.

• His healing plus extreme pain tolerance would be quite useful in case he takes any damage from Johnny. Even though Johnny has the superior AP by around 2.52x or 2.53x, it should be noted when Snake was tortured, he was practically naked during that extended beatdown by Volgin which is very impressive durability without his suit on.
Johnny has Immense Pain Tolerance as well, along with Toon Force and Elasticity, along with a physical dura advantage by 2.53x, which is not good at all for Boss.

I probably missed some things, but it was a pain to type this response with the constant notifications I was getting.

So what are johnny win con on this tricky opponent
Hmm well it depends on how Big Boss plays. If he's hiding the WHOLE time, then there's not much Johnny can do but to look for him, which would put him a tricky situation against someone like Big Boss.

But assuming that he doesn't ALWAYS hide, as in, at some point, he will come out in the open, Johnny could easily just use his Magnetic Device and just attract him to another part of the island, sticking him there, and then Johnny can easily beat him by restraining him via gravity or even just sneak up on him while going invisible or shrink him etc etc etc

Basically Johnny's win is HEAVILY dependent on how Big Boss plays. If he's hiding, then Johnny can't really win. But then again... @RandomGuy2345 wasn't Johnny able to hit targets while blindfolded anyway? So maybe he can hit him without knowing where he is.. but that might be leaning towards NLF.

Hmm well it depends on how Big Boss plays. If he's hiding the WHOLE time, then there's not much Johnny can do but to look for him, which would put him a tricky situation against someone like Big Boss.

But assuming that he doesn't ALWAYS hide, as in, at some point, he will come out in the open, Johnny could easily just use his Magnetic Device and just attract him to another part of the island, sticking him there, and then Johnny can easily beat him by restraining him via gravity or even just sneak up on him while going invisible or shrink him etc etc etc

Basically Johnny's win is HEAVILY dependent on how Big Boss plays. If he's hiding, then Johnny can't really win. But then again... @RandomGuy2345 wasn't Johnny able to hit targets while blindfolded anyway? So maybe he can hit him without knowing where he is.. but that might be leaning towards NLF.
Can’t Johnny just destroy the island with hax and fly away or just stop time and spam attacks till it hits snake?

Can’t Johnny just destroy the island with hax and fly away or just stop time and spam attacks till it hits snake?
Destroy how he's only 8-B? and if you thinking about the gravity shit his LS is only class 10 and the other is class 50 which isn't enough to gravity manip the island

why would he do that..? that's not in character at all

I mean he can't even see him so why would he do that
Destroy how he's only 8-B? and if you thinking about the gravity shit his LS is only class 10 and the other is class 50 which isn't enough to gravity manip the island
Johnny can just reset time and grab a pair of heat sealing googles or some gadget that will help him locate snake then hax him to death

Johnny can just reset time and grab a pair of heat sealing googles or some gadget that will help him locate snake then hax him to death
I don't see any googles on his profile? where'd you get it? the only gadgets that Johnny has was the one that was mention above by Random and now you're just giving him an random gadget out of nowhere?

But then again... @RandomGuy2345 wasn't Johnny able to hit targets while blindfolded anyway? So maybe he can hit him without knowing where he is.. but that might be leaning towards NLF.
Yes. Johnny in the link I showed, popped 2 water balloons with a badge while blind, so it might actually be possible that he can hit Boss while invisible.

Plus, I highly doubt that Boss would be in stealth mode the entire fight.

Yes. Johnny in the link I showed, popped 2 water balloons with a badge while blind, so it might actually be possible that he can hit Boss while invisible.

Plus, I highly doubt that Boss would be in stealth mode the entire fight.
The water balloon was still and wasn't moving and BB could move while still being stealthy

Okay? Johnny was still blinded, and water balloons are a far harder target to hit than a grown man.
I mean they're both on an island where Snake could be possibly anywhere while the clip that you've shown is in a bathroom where he can still hear them and was standing still and wasn't moving

5e082629284c53812f68e322b6111133.gif

Ya'll ready for a wall of text.
To list just some of what Big Boss has.

Grenades.
1. Chaff Grenades, a grenade that spreads shit that disables and interferes will all electronic devices within like a 100m radius. If Johnny has ANYTHING that relies on electricity or is electronic and they don't resist EMP, they're disabled for quite awhile, this alone could ruin most of his chances at winning. Big Boss has dozens of these things, potentially infinite.
2. Phosphorous grenades, they explode and emit a burst of steam that burns at 2,800c, boiling the bodies of those it comes into contact with, blinding them (permanently in most cases), as well as asphyxiating and burning the lungs due to inhaling and more. If Johnny lacks heat res, this can easily incap not only him, but clones, or even lead to death due to lack of oxygen.
4. Flash Bangs, as it says, they emit a blinding flash and extremely high noise that stuns those in the vicinity, one of these and Johnny is gonna be, well, stunned as he lacks the needed res.
5. Sleep gas cigs, emits a sleeping gas, they they need to up up close, wouldn't help unless CQC.
6. EM Nets, as it says, basically just a trap that uses an electromagnetic net for incap and capture, can be used to restrain Johnny if lured, this shit can stop a tank dead, you'd need like Class K-M LS to get out.
7. Sleep grenades, as it says, a grenade that explodes into a burst of gas that puts those caught within it to sleep, one of these and Johnny and dupes will be taking a nap.
8. Fulton Mines, mines that when one gets to close, emit a burst of sleeping gas (so think sleep grenades, but in mine form) which then proceed to fulton the asleep dude and slap a fulton on them and launch them into the sky.
9. Actual sleep mines, emit sleep gas when one get's to close.
10. Just normal mines, no real hax, but still useful, multiple types, types that merely explode, types that launch shrapnel, etc.

Guns.
1. Hush Tranq Gun, as it says, one hit and Johnny is down for hours. It's also completely silent, BB can fire this bad boy as many times as he wants and never be found.
2. EZ Gun, a gun that doesn't harm, but heals. Aka, BB can heal himself with this.
3. Another EZ Gun, heals psyche.
4. Tanegashima, a gun that spawns a tornado, can mitigate flight advantage.
5. The Patriot, a high powered gun with infinite ammo.
6. Snipers, in general, numerous types, including both tranq snipers (so even a light graze will incap and put to sleep) or just high powered ones that can ohko. This is notable, because this is Big Boss, the dude who CAN and HAS spent weeks in sniping duels, if BB wanted to, he could just use his stealth, sneak away, and then snipe Johnny, and it would be oh so easy given he out stamina's him by a hilarious degree.
7. stealth Gun, those struck become invisible, see EZ gun for options.
8. Numerous rockets and missiles, including one's with large burst damage (good for taking out groups) and also ones that lock on and home in. This also kinda makes flight a nonissue, but can also take out groups and chase foes.
9. Also just about every type of gun you can imagine, assault, rifles, shotguns,
10. Sleep launchers, they shoot bursts of sleep gas.
11. Basically every gun he has comes in a silent version, so pinpointing BB off sound won't be viable.

HtH.
1. Stun Rod, emits 1.5 million volts for incap, though given Johnny's complete lack of res, this would probably be lethal.
2. Literally just extreme skill.

Various camo's and uniforms with special effects.
1. Spider, costs stamina, but makes BB effectively unperceivable in any environment, may as well be invisibility.
2. Spirit, makes BB completely silent, also allows him to drain the stamina of those he makes contact with.
3. SV, heat, water and shock res, silences footsteps, can't be detected by NVG.
4. Invisible camo, it makes him, well, invisible.
5. Battle armor, as it says, battle armor, boasts high durability.
6. idk he has a lot, I kinda said **** it.
iirc 5 needs to be equipped ahead of time tho.

Misc.
1. Analyzer, something most of you might have forgotten he has. This enables Big Boss to analyze a foe, reading their stats, some of the skills and more, what's this mean? It means he's probably gonna be able to figure out which Johnny is real, as well as figure out what he's good at, what he's bad at, and exploit all of it. This also works on vehicles and stuff too. Doesn't work on ghosts though.
2. Bandana. Grants Big Boss infinite ammunition. Completely unlimited, bullets, ammo, etc, this means BB will never need to worry about running out, if it comes to it, he will outlast Johnny, every time.
3. Nightvision.
4. Recovery box, heals while within.
5. Sonic Eye, allows BB to "see sound", think like a sonar, but he can physically see the location of sounds. Works through obstacles as well.
6. Stealth Mat, when immobile, renders them invisible.
7. Stealth Camo (Proto), makes BB optically invisible by refraction of light, though the proto is kinda ass, contact halts it.
8. Radar,
9. Soliton Radar, this tells big boss the exact position and even their range of perception in real time, this allows Big Boss to completely avoid detection as he'd know what his enemy can see, as well as the locations of his enemies and even the movement they're doing (Meaning he can also see Johnny's movements).
10. Meds, enables BB to heal from injuries to grievous to heal naturally or normally, like a broken leg. (BB actually has quite a bit of healing items and the like).
11. Int Scope, basically allows BB to hear things from hundreds of meters away, could be used to listen to what Johnny is saying, might lead to exploitation.
12. Actual stealth camo this time, makes BB invisible.

Shit Venom has but BB has by proxy pretty sure, think we had a CRT that any normal item or equipment developed by R&D BB would have too.
1. Giga sleep grenades, will for days.
2. Fom Decoy, gives false readings to enemy sensors.
3. LLG mine, sleep mine.
4. Electro net mine.
5. Literal ******* wormhole mine, dude has wormholes that cover thousands of kilometers.
6. A dark matter generator. Effectively spawns a pseudo black hole that sucks in light and of course, deals damage.
7. Another DMG but stun.
8. Bionic arm shit, which obviously BB lacks but still, can spawn 1.2 megavolt strikes to smite targets. Also sonic boom shit for incap or blowing out eardrums, you can probably ignore the bionic arm shit.
9. HAND OF JEHUTY, basically can fire wisp that go around the foe and teleport them into CQC.
10. Infinity Bandana 2.

Now that's all fine and dandy, but the worst part of all of this? BB doesn't even have to fight Johnny and that's where you misunderstand all of this. If BB wanted, and he very well could as it's in character, NOTHING is stopping him slipping away using his unreal stealth and his dozen or so items, weapons and more that makes him completely invisible, completely silent, and undetectable by a **** ton of various sensing, and then just take Johnny out from afar using snipers or something (And given BB can snipe duel for up to two weeks, and he trained the likes of Sniping Wolf who has week long sniping times too), he can and will outlast, though nothing is stopping him from just taking Johnny, out, what's Johnny gonna do? He can't sense him, he can't see him, he can't anything, he isn't gonna be able to react or dodge an attack coming from a mile away outside his view that's completely silent because BB has like a dozen silent weapons.
And that's just one option, what's stopping BB from just using his stealth and camo's to get up to Johnny into CQC and do a dozen things like BFR him to another continent with wormholes, fry him with 1.5 million volts on contact, drain his life force with the spirit camo, or just put him to sleep on contact.
And then there's the issue of BB not doing any of that, instead, laying traps like sleep mines, EM nets, flame grenades and more, and just waiting for Johnny to trip them, or luring him into the AOE of one to proc them, after all, BB DOES have decoys he can use to lure foes, what's stopping him from just laying sleep mines, EM nets, and bursts of steam and luring Johnny into them, having them put him to sleep and incap him, for him to finish the job.
This says nothing about CQC, Big Boss humiliates, no, this isn't up for debate. Even if Test has the stat advantage, BB would still stomp him in HTH, couple that with the fact BB actively uses weapons and the like in HTH as his fighting style is developed for that very action, he can easily couple it with his megavolt stuns or sleep hax.
And then when you factor in BB is capable of analyzing Johnny, his attributes, skills, weakness, and he can know the precise location of him, his movements, his perception, and more at all times, this not only makes BB slipping away even more laughably easy, but makes it so he can ensure Johnny will never find him again. And as mentioned, BB has multiple emp-esque devices, that alone could cripple, disable or even render a lot of Johnny's equipment dysfunctional, and these things have a huge AOE, probably close to 100m.

You act like Big Boss is going to be hidden all the time. Johnny doesn't start with his strongest hax, so him starting with laser guns isn't out of the picture. This will come to use since their literally starting the fight in plain sight of each other. Of course, Boss can simply dodge, though it can be vice versa for Johnny as well.

Yes, it's Big Boss, he can, and he will, stay hidden, and has the means to do so. Game doesn't have the tagline "Tactile ESPIONAGE action" without good reason, in fact, the BB rank in most games is only given if you never get seen or detected even once to give you an indication.
Unless he is forced into a direct confrontation, he won't take it, and even then, he's well and fully capable of slipping away in the midst of combat, it's unironically one of his gimmicks.
And plain sight? BB can go invisible, of course, so can Johnny, but BB has the advantage of JT's invisibility literally not doing a thing to prevent BB from knowing his exact location, perception, and a dozen of other factors, while JT is gonna lose track of BB instantly.

It's Shrink Ray which can shrink the opponent down to molecular size, giving Johnny the win if he's able to hit it.
Which he won't, BB has fought in gunfights with those who utterly eclipse Johnny in firearm's skill, if Johnny has a gun-like weapon, he will never land it, BB is capable of reading the muscles of his foe's, figuring out the movement's they're gonna take, and as such knowing their aim before they even take aim, and he's also adept at fighting those who can ricochet shots, such as Ocelot, Solid, and more. He's even fought genetically enhanced super soldiers like Gene who is literally psychic and has even fought ACTUAL psychics. And BB skillfucked all of them, to the point Gene is the first dude in the verse chronologically to make mention of BB having wack super genetics. And that's without getting into BB's perception manip thing, that heightens his reaction time, to where even bullets move in slow motion. His team developed drugs that force him into that state too, so take that as you will.
I'm not knowledgeable on Big Boss, or the verse he's in, so I'm not too sure if he can snipe Johnny down. All I know is that this would give Johnny a massive advantage here.
Easily, extremely easily, Johnny could be a mile away and moving, and BB himself could be moving, and BB would still be able to strike him between the eyes, hell even the old decrepit Snake could shoot a wire from a moving helicopter. BB is a superhuman in regards to firearm skill, and he's probably the best sniper to have ever existed, with his disciples like Sniper Wolf being revered as sniping gods, who can hit you dead from kilometers away and can even play the waiting game for weeks. he also defeated The End, the dude who invented basically all modern sniping techniques, and BB could potentially duel him for two weeks, so long that The End ends up dying of old age.
BB has also plenty of experience with flying opponents, whether that be fighting espers, to fighting and defeating ******* gundams that can fly. Plural, he's done it multiple times.

Once again, you keep on playing the stealth card here, which won't happen in every single scenario here. Big Boss can and will get hit with at least one of Johnny's hax here, otherwise this'd be a stomp.

It'll happen in every scenario Big Boss wants it to happen to. Literal Stealth God, and has the means to make himself completely silent, completely invisible, undetectable by NVG, HT, sonar, and more, atop his own stealth skill that is beyond the realm of what any human is capable of and all of which he can and will use as his MAIN tactic is stealth, and couple that with him knowing the field of vision Johnny has at all times due to soliton, even if you removed all of that equipment, he'd STILL be undetectable because he'd always know where Johnny is looking.
If it's a stomp, I don't quite care, but unless Johnny can somehow convince Big Boss to throw hands or incite him to fight directly, he absolutely won't be getting touched by anything, and BB isn't one to fight directly unless he has personal beef with you like Python, Volgin, The Boss, etc.

With a press of a button, the Saturday Repeater Machine brings Johnny, along with everything around him, back to the previous Saturday. This would make the match an Incon at best, and Johnny would only use this if he has no other options left. Basically a last resort.

Assuming Big Boss doesn't have an EMP up, fried that device with one of his dozen EMP-esque items, or literally just killed Johnny dead instantly before he could do so, possibly even shooting him such places that would render him paralyzed like in the back. Or with the dozen means of sleep gas he has, a lot of which has AOE.

Same as before. Johnny will be a bitch to catch as well with his Flight and Invisibility, let alone a bitch to kill.

Johnny's invisibility is useless, BB has several radars that will tell him exactly where he is at all times, hell these things even work on invisible ghosts. Flight, not a issue, Big Boss is a crack shot, and that's assuming an EMP doesn't disable the flight entirely. Flight is at best a minor nuisance, and invisibility is a nonissue.

This likely won't work for Johnny here, as Johnny would have to get up close and put the belt or collar on Big Boss, which I won't see happening unless Johnny can find a way to stop Boss in his tracks (such as using his paralysis inducement), and then using the belts or collars to control Big Boss. Even then, Boss has Mind Resistance, so it won't play a factor.

You'd be right, BB is a skill HTH god, And indeed, BB could resist the control of Gene, someone who could mindhax a whole peninsula, even telling dudes who were friends and allies to straight up kill each other, in which they do. BB is bordering on immune to Gene's shit, even with Gene hyperfocusing on BB, it does nothing but stagger BB for a half second before doing nothing.

Not every scenario will play out as Boss using stealth every time. Boss will go up to Johnny and use CQC/H2H, which can be extremely detrimental to him, as Johnny would open with his equipment here.

BB can actually resist ghosts trying to posses him, but ignoring that, if Johnny and BB ever get in CQC/HTH, Johnny loses, BB will dismantle him so quickly in direct combat that Johnny would never even get the chance to use anything, and that's ignoring BB's CQC is literally designed to aid in incap and disarming foe's preventing them from retaliating back with weapons and items. Direct CQC isn't a benefit to Johnny, it's the worst possible situation, he'd be skill ****** into the ground so fast the match would be over in a second.
Here's an example. The blanket is invisible by design, so it makes it even better for Johnny to hide.
As mentioned, invisibility is useless against BB, plus, BB funnily enough ALSO has invisibility blankets, atop of normal invisibility devices.

It works at a range, so can Johnny can use this to paralyze Boss whenever he tries to engage in CQC/H2H, and the effect lasts for more than enough time for Johnny to use one of his stronger hax to get the win here.
It would be far less useful on BB, he can break free of paralysis extremely wuickly, such as against peace Walker's Paralysis Inducement, in which BB can break free in about half a second, he's also highly resistant to his own paralysis items, things that can incap normal dudes for days only effect him for a few seconds.
Also I could be wrong on this one, but iirc, he can break free from telekinetic paralysis in moments.
For an example, if Johnny can aim it at Boss and make him positively charged, and then aim it an object and make it negatively charged, then Boss and that object will stick together, leaving Boss a sitting duck for Johnny to use his other hax and finish the job.
BB has Class M LS, BB won't be stuck to anything unless he wants to.
Boss won't be in stealth the entire time in the fight.
Unless he decides to. And actually, given the morality mention, it should be mentioned that BB could probably unironically talk Johnny into submission. Don't forget, BB has social influencing and has honed his skills in it over decades. He can convince enemies to stand down, but he's also done things like convincing Miller's squad made up of his friends and loyal allies to betray him and fight for BB with one quick talk each, dismantling their loyalty to him and making them his own allies. Hell, there's a good reason why BB has had his own military nation. Multiple times.
I wouldn't be surprised if BB could just convince Test to stand down and become his ally, and oddly enough, it's not totally out of character, BB actively goes out of his way to recruit his enemies, as mentioned in the Miller's squad example.
Johnny has Immense Pain Tolerance as well, along with Toon Force and Elasticity, along with a physical dura advantage by 2.53x, which is not good at all for Boss.
Big Boss' probably better ngl, toon force and elasticity would be helpful yeah so I'll hand ya that, but everything BB is gonna be doing isn't really gonna have those come into effect. And he has the AP advantage but it's useless, if they end up throwing hands, BB wins, every time, he humiliates Johnny through skill alone and BB is no stranger to doing CQC against foes with an AP advantage over him, and still skill ******* them into the dirt. Not withstanding BB's traps, AOE's and more work regardless of durability and bullets and more perforate, mitigating durability via piercing.

Yes but how will he know the real one Johnny can make a whole lot of clones. And Johnny can hax snake

Easy. The less of the two, Analytical prediction, keeping tabs on the initial one, using one of like a dozen methods of sensing he has. But more importantly, BB can even tag foes, marking them, allowing him to keep track of their position at all times even among groups, he used this a lot in his later years, along with his Phantom who made ample use of this technique. BB will never lose track of Test, there's a literal mechanic that's justified in lore that disallows that. And this is a lead thing, he'd tag Test immediately, and from there, will be able to keep track of him among however many.

And that's just surface level stuff, I haven't even gone balls deep into what Big Boss can truly do, and I'm assuming he can't tag for missile strikes or markers from MB given I don't think calling in his personal chopper while it plays prog rock to carpet bomb Johnny is that fair.

Back