• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): Big Boss vs Johnny Test

yeah except that Johnny isn't excatly a guy who follow common sense
Well he can take a hit or dodge and regen it. It's very likely that he will resort to his gadgets something similar happened in johnny test and he resoted to gadgets. And if worst comes to worse he can rewind time to the last Saturday

Johnny has regen. Good luck with running away from giant lemon monsters and the environment after you Johnny could even bring the clouds and water to life.
Snake still has access to his sleep tranq bullshit in his combat arsenal and can easily use it at a range, that would mean a lot and regen won't do shit against that plus as stated in his profile, his regeneration is inconsistent.
Also Giant Lemon Monsters, what gadget is he using to bring them out? Is he using the Static Animator? How can he use the Static Animator when he literally had to activate the gadget from his sister's lab and something he couldn't even bring with him.
Also how is bringing clouds and water to life beneficial to Johnny and what gadget he uses to pull them out?

All of this is assuming Johnny can even detect Snake at all and would be smart enough to even use the particular gadget to call upon the giant lemon monsters in the first place.

Snake still has access to his sleep tranq bullshit in his combat arsenal and can easily use it at a range, that would mean a lot and regen won't do shit against that plus as stated in his profile, his regeneration is inconsistent.
Also Giant Lemon Monsters, what gadget is he using to bring them out? Is he using the Static Animator? How can he use the Static Animator when he literally had to activate the gadget from his sister's lab and something he couldn't even bring with him.
Also how is bringing clouds and water to life beneficial to Johnny and what gadget he uses to pull them out?

All of this is assuming Johnny can even detect Snake at all and would be smart enough to even use the particular gadget to call upon the giant lemon monsters in the first place.
Johnny has subjective reality he can bring things to life and he can use this to bring the lemons to life.

Johnny has subjective reality he can bring things to life and he can use this to bring the lemons to life.
Yes, so his Subjective Reality weapon he uses literally had to be used in Susan and Mary's lab in the episode plus these fiction characters aren't automatically on Johnny's side, in the episode they were quite literally rampaging on everyone and didn't give two ***** about Johnny.

Yes, so his Subjective Reality weapon he uses literally had to be used in Susan and Mary's lab in the episode plus these fiction characters aren't automatically on Johnny's side, in the episode they were quite literally rampaging on everyone and didn't give two ***** about Johnny.
It's still a good distraction then he can use haxes on snake

Every Tier 8-B weapon mentioned on Johnny profile as long as they are Tier 8-B he is allowed to use, Regardless if he used those weapon's once in the show or multiple times
As long as it's mentioned on profile and is tier 8-b then he can use them.

It's still a good distraction then he can use haxes on snake
And what is stopping these Lemon monsters from attacking Johnny too? Honestly not good of a distraction if Snake can just unleash a flash grenade if the odds are against him and essentially **** off, Johnny is back at square one in finding Snake again while Snake decides to just play it safe and snipe him from a distance, include the fact Snake can turn on his Stealth Camo when he is about to run away which makes it difficult for Johnny to aim his hax.

now that i think about, would the Lemons even find BB? like his stealth and invisible stuff i find hard to believe they can

He can always fly off to other dozens of islands and hide in the massive trees or castles, And then strike when he's ready.
Then clearly they are in the waiting game here and Snake has the patience to roam around the island undetected and use his devices such as binoculars, thermal and night goggles and much more to find Johnny and take him down by sniping him, he can't really ambush Johnny since he might be far away but sniping is a possibility

Lemons are being irrelevant laying around doing nothing so I need to update the rules and utilize them to make the competition tougher, Give me a few mins.

Lemons are being irrelevant laying around doing nothing so I need to update the rules and utilize them to make the competition tougher, Give me a few mins.
Lemons aren't doing nothing they're on rampage, so if they were to be summoned they would attack everyone including johnny

I want both to be in a tough/complex match so I'm not brining in something new I'm just utilizing something in this tournament which is already present, This is Round 2 after all things are suppossed to be tough.
then please don't Speedster already is hard to deal, and honestly we should wait to hear the arguments of Random

Updated Battle Rules:
This is called “The Island of Lemon” this island is one of the many floating island around, Here all fights will take place you can always jump into dozens of other islands of course just so ya know this is the standard battle one where fights will start, It also has Three 30 feet tall lemons laying around as you can see near the river and hills.
  • Only problem is these Lemons attacks anyone who hits them so it's better to let them sleep, Whoever will hit them they will punch them back they only got one power and that's Superhuman Physical Characteristics being a generic large giants they are slow but much like the rest of the combatants they are also Tier 8-B their Dura & AP is 20 Tons each, Don't disturb their sleep or else they'll chase everyone fighting.

Last edited:
now that i think about, would the Lemons even find BB? like his stealth and invisible stuff i find hard to believe they can
They don’t have to they are a distraction and Johnny can use earth manipulation and break apart the island while flying away with his jet pack worst comes to worse Johnny resets time back to Saturday and makes a strategy

So Johnny win con is controlling the lemon monster to attack snake while he flys off an sinks the island so I am voting Johnny

Back