• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Shadow The Hedgehog vs Negi Springfield

Slade The Hedgehog vs Magister Magi

Kazuma_Kabuwera vs Superstar
Rules:
  • Attack Potency: (38 Exatons to 400 Exatons) (Willing to make exceptions)
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 50 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap or BFR (As long as both are not the first move for instant win)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Participants: Total 14 Participants! One spot belongs to me
  • Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.
    (Location picture below)
    (Inside View)

XbJfsvK.jpg

Combatants:
Shadow_the_hedgehog_by_filthyphantom-d6dm849.png
VS
NegiRenderHQ.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Negi Springfield:(308.31 Exatons) are scaling from Touta receiving 0.5% of Nikitis' energy (61,66 Zettatons)8 (Kazuma, Noneless21, DD, Adem, Arnoldstone, Dalesean, Epic, Reiner)
Slade the Hedgehog:167 Exatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I need to know what Shadow do first

Because if Shadow can win with a speed blitz, I could use third key to negate that with Negi´s own speed buffs but first, what is shadow first move?

Ok, I noticed right now that Negi literally one shots with everything

Unless Shadow starts with time stop, Negi nukes him

I'm not a Sonic supporter, even though I enjoy the series a lot and played most of the games.

But judging by his profile, Shadow starts off with Time Stop.

Normally Negi use decoys when hitten and unless Shadow do extremely fatal damage, Negi regenerates

And if we use verse equalization, chaos energy and magic= Negi resist magic, but I would have to read chaos energy traits to see if this is possible

And Negi has barriers, time stop should not eliminate the barriers, so he also has to break said barriers, wind barriers are fair, that is wind moving and if time is stopped the wind does not protect him

Edit: And if shadow traps Negi with BFR, Negi time travel should teleport him to the battle: When used in battle, the Cassiopeia can grant the user the abilities of absolute evasion and pseudo-time suspension. By using time leaps, the user can move to a different time, then return to his original time in a different location, thus allowing the user to avoid an attack even after being hit (including by another time leap attack). Also, by repeatedly performing high-speed time leaps to the same space, it is possible to imitate a suspension of time

... and then in his 5-C key that's being used here all his stats are amped enough to btfo Eclipse's monster form, so he is 167 exatons.
No

Shadow in Base is High 6-A and Eclipse in base is also High 6-A. Eclipse in his monster form ten times stronger, making him 16.7 exatons.

Shadow with Chaos Energy stomped Eclipse in his monster form, which would make him 16.7 exatons.
And if we use verse equalization, chaos energy and magic= Negi resist magic, but I would have to read chaos energy traits to see if this is possible
Chaos Energy is not magic.
And Negi has barriers, time stop should not eliminate the barriers, so he also has to break said barriers, wind barriers are fair, that is wind moving and if time is stopped the wind does not protect him
Shadow's Time Stop is instant are the barriers passive?
Edit: And if shadow traps Negi with BFR, Negi time travel should teleport him to the battle: When used in battle, the Cassiopeia can grant the user the abilities of absolute evasion and pseudo-time suspension. By using time leaps, the user can move to a different time, then return to his original time in a different location, thus allowing the user to avoid an attack even after being hit (including by another time leap attack). Also, by repeatedly performing high-speed time leaps to the same space, it is possible to imitate a suspension of time
Can I see how has Time Travel works? I don't see the ability on the profile. Also, Shadow's Time Stop and BFR is layered.

No

Shadow in Base is High 6-A and Eclipse in base is also High 6-A. Eclipse in his monster form ten times stronger, making him 16.7 exatons.

Shadow with Chaos Energy stomped Eclipse in his monster form, which would make him 16.7 exatons.
No? If they were 16.7 exatons they would be High 6-A, lacking 5-C keys and not be eligible for this tourney.
Per the profiles, Base Eclipse is relative to base Shadow, who in turn scales to base Sonic who in turn scales to Chaos Zero, who is 16.7 exatons. Monster Eclipse is then 10 times that value, so 167 exatons, and then an amped Shadow (who is being used here), stomped Monster Eclipse, making Shadow >167 exatons here

If he is 16.7 exatons, he is high 6-A+

Chaos Energy is not magic.
Chaos Energy is an unstable, yet incredibly powerful extra-dimensional energy that encompasses all reality in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics.

This energy is wielded by many inhabitants of Mobius and worlds beyond, either through a natural link to the Chaos Force itself, through the practice of magic or by drawing power from a physical manifestation of the Force

That is why I said "is magic", I understand your point, just clarifying

Shadow's Time Stop is instant are the barriers passive?
He has both types
Can I see how has Time Travel works? I don't see the ability on the profile. Also, Shadow's Time Stop and BFR is layered.
Is a pocket watch he has at the bottom of his page and wait a moment, we are using post genesis, this shadow does not have chaos energy[not the OP one that is 5-D or something like that), it was deleted from existence, are you sure is layered?

Is a pocket watch he has at the bottom of his page and wait a moment, we are using post genesis, this shadow does not have chaos energy[not the OP one that is 5-D or something like that), it was deleted from existence, are you sure is layered?
I might be thinking of Pre-Genesis, then. I'm going to see if I can get some sonic supporters.

Chaos Energy is an unstable, yet incredibly powerful extra-dimensional energy that encompasses all reality in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics.

This energy is wielded by many inhabitants of Mobius and worlds beyond, either through a natural link to the Chaos Force itself, through the practice of magic or by drawing power from a physical manifestation of the Force

That is why I said "is magic", I understand your point, just clarifying

What's the power source for magic in Negi's world

What's the power source for magic in Negi's world

If chaos and magic are equalized, Negi can cancel chaos control

Negi also can teleport Shadow's attacks to an alternative dimension and his time stop watch also gives him pseudo intangibility

I am waiting for the shadow arguments before voting Negi for being a better fighter and probably winning 7 out of 10 times

Back