• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Negi Springfield vs Megaman

Magister Magi vs The Robot Boy

The race to earn the title of "The Lord of the Sky" has beguin and we are kicking things off with two characters with huge potential the Magister Magi and the infamous Robot Master himself Megaman, Who will win the Sky Piratte Trophy will find out it's gonna be a long journey but an epic one.
Kazuma_Kabuwera vs Psychomaster35
Rules:
  • Attack Potency: (38 Exatons to 400 Exatons) (Willing to make exceptions)
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 50 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap or BFR (As long as both are not the first move for instant win)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Participants: Total 14 Participants! One spot belongs to me
  • Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.
    (Location picture below)
    (Inside View)

XbJfsvK.jpg

Combatants:
NegiRenderHQ.png
VS
Mega_Man_MegaMix_Render.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Negi Springfield:(308.31 Exatons) scaling from Touta receiving 0.5% of Nikitis' energy (61,66 Zettatons)
Mega Man:297 Exatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Pactio: Idolum Virtuale (literally, "Vitual Idol): Her artifact is called Sceptrum Virtuale. It is a heart-topped staff, similar to a weapon used by magical girls. The first display of the artifacts abilities was when used in conjunction with her laptop PC, it allows her and anyone within her vicinity to enter cyberspace, upon which she can internally hack into systems using her computer knowledge to put a stop to any opponent. However, their physical bodies remain in the real word in a kind of trance-like state. Most likely, it is their astral forms which enters cyberspace

The moment Negi sees Megaman, he is gonna hack him with Chisame´s abilities

And this is the extremely easy win condition, the rest is him being a better fighter with more powers

Aw, man. This reminds me I had some pending revisions for him. ‘Cause this Rock’s still… not exactly in optimal form quite yet.

But VSThreads can still be made. Just expect this to become outdated in the future.

Anyways, uh… Yeah. If he’s given all weapons, Rock’s got some VEEEEEERY crazy shit.

And Negi can create 2 wind shields that protects him from attacks, 1000 clones to use as a decoy/block attacks, several thunder attacks (close and ranged variant) Ice that vaporized the victim via changing the state of matter violently (so is not typical ice resistance, you need to resist transmutation and this megaman does not resist it) and has amps to his physical resistance, agility (not speed, that is his super form and is banned because is low 5-b) and can amp a bit his AP via Vis Maxima

And this is a summary, he has more, I will give more spells when need it

And Negi can create 2 wind shields that protects him from attacks, 1000 clones to use as a decoy/block attacks, several thunder attacks (close and ranged variant) Ice that vaporized the victim via changing the state of matter violently (so is not typical ice resistance, you need to resist transmutation and this megaman does not resist it) and has amps to his physical resistance, agility (not speed, that is his super form and is banned because is low 5-b) and can amp a bit his AP via Vis Maxima
I feel like we should take into account Mega Man’s AP Upgrades since arguments based on his current 5-C stats would be invalided in the future

Well there's barely any MegaMan input.... I'll probably make some decision tomorrow if no one shows up.

Well, not many people are knowledgeable in Megamix/Gigamix tbf, and I'm quite busy. And...

Given the calc that got accepted not too long ago, uh... Rock might be leaving 5-C altogether. I'm so sorry, Psycho ;-;

Well, not many people are knowledgeable in Megamix/Gigamix tbf, and I'm quite busy. And...

Given the calc that got accepted not too long ago, uh... Rock might be leaving 5-C altogether. I'm so sorry, Psycho ;-;
In what thread? I posted one that is wrong

Back