• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Unlocking Project

@Czer

PMMM isn't really that controversial based on my experience.

Madoka, Homura and Kriemhild Gretchen should be locked but that's about it

You did. I was explaining why I don't think that all the PMMM pages need to be locked

Antvasima said:
There still seem to be a lot of Shin Megami Tensei and Castlevania pages in the list. Shouldn't they be removed?
Shin Megami Tensei's profiles has been going though a large revisions during the past three weeks as many profiles where outdated like Nozami and likewise abilities and Tier changes might occur. I think they should be removed.

Castevania profiles are iconic and their Tier 2 rating were under CRT which many have mixed view. I think that they should be removed to be safe

I can't removed them because I am on phone

I don't really think the MTG tier 2s need to stay locked. The 40k tier 2s are also tier 1.

Regarding Tier 2/1 gods, you can removed them as Tier 1 profiles are agreed to be locked

I'm not staff but I'm going to speak about the tier 2s of the verse I'm expert with.

Devilma characters, mainly Devilman (Composite) and Satan (Composite Devilman) can be unlocked. There are many abilities that are missing currently because of its history and publication problem. It's pain in the ass to lock and unlock over and over again. Not to mention they are not popular and controversial, also the spam train is already gone.

BlazBlue characters, mainly Takamagahara System, Master Unit: Amaterasu, Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel Vermillio, Nu-13 and System XX can be unlocked. They are not that controversial for now plus they are getting massive revision. The fights about them are pretty tame too currently.

It's not really about fights, more about stats and/or powers being controversial

Okay. You can remove the Getbackers characters from the list.

To go over the tier 2s in my verses:

Magic: The Gathering: They don't really need to be locked. In all honesty even the High 2-As don't but I know we're keeping 5D and up locked.

Warhammer 40,000: Excluding The Great Horned Rat, all the tier 2s are also tier 1s and as such stay locked by default. Horned Rat isn't exactly controversial though.

Super Smash Bros.: These should definitely stay locked. They also may not even stay tier 2 much longer, but that's neither here nor there.

The Legend of Zelda: I don't think the GGs themselves have had much controversy, but there has been issues with updating other files to tier 2 in the past.

@Wokistan

Okay. You can remove the Warhammer, SSB, and Zelda pages from the list, if you wish.

Ultraman Mebius

Ultraman King

(Ultraman profiles are unlikely to be vandalised due to the fact that it has very few people who know the series on this wiki)

I'm confused. Nedge's list says it's profiles to stay locked. Is there another list elsewhere you're referencing ant?

I am referring to Darkanine's list. We are supposed to remove the entries that should stay locked.

Ok good, because unless if I was seeing things, I think a short while back I recalled seeing something like "Nigh-Omnipotence" or something on TOAA's profile...I was like wtf, Tier 0 aren't necessarily even nigh-omnipotent due to the reasonings explained on the "Omnipotence" page. It didn't last long, though, and I think it was several months back, can't remember exact date and time, though

I suppose that should be fine, but they are most likely already featured on the list.

Okay. What do the rest of the staff think about these suggestions?

Yeah, I'm fine with those; they don't seem too controversial, but Reppuzan would probably be a better person to ask in that regard.

Only the character profiles that should remain locked should be removed from the list.

We need some more staff participation first.

Back