• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Unlocking Project

Wait, I don't understand. Why do we need two lists? Wasn't the one Dark made which contained every single character good enough?

All we had to do was remove the names and then apply the script.

Should the Saint Seiya pages be here? There's been controversy over them in the past

@Crabwhale

I thought that Elizhaa had removed all of the profiles that should remain locked from the list.

Promestein said:
Should the Saint Seiya pages be here? There's been controversy over them in the past
They should preferably be locked.

Promestein said:
I honestly didn't know about controversy from Saint Seiya profiles. I was inactive for at least a year in the past. I can removed them, nevertheless.

Antvasima said:
@Crabwhale
I thought that Elizhaa had removed all of the profiles that should remain locked from the list.
Well, that's just it. I'm confused.

Can somebody explain what is actually happening?

I removed Saint Seiya's profiles

@Crabwhale, the main issue is that a lot of profiles that were proposed to be removed from the lists months ago in this thread and past thread were not removed from until removal started yesterday.

Edit: After, evaluating, I believe most of my early lists above was rejected earlier so that is that.

Why Bolas? He doesn't seem too controversial.

He's a popular Tier 2 page in versus battles. Seems safer to keep it locked.

Yeah, Bolas, I can tell was popular for a while ago with many fight ending as stomp but his notoriety got lowered after a few downgrade.In any case, I am fine with the list, @Promestein. And, great works with the changes, @Promestein :)

I guess this thread is done then. If this case is correct, I think the thread can be closed.

He-Man was unprotected. Ben is protected.

Thank you very much for your help Promestein.

This is the staff only forum, but to answer your question, because the higher tiers are more controversial, and overenthusiastic fans and detractors are more likely to modify the profiles without accepted content revision threads.

Back