• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Unlocking Project

Well, it is best to make certain that they should be updated.

Actually, I think someone forgot to remove Mario characters from the list. I can remove them though.

Can somebody remove all of the above-listed Mario and GoW characters from the list?

Actually, now I see quite a lot of profiles that are still controversial still on the list. It was agreed to remove every Marvel, DC and DBZ character from the list but I still see plenty of them. So yeah, it's not ready yet. I've removed Mario and Smash Bros from the list, but there's still others apparently.

Okay. It is best if somebody removes all of the Marvel, DC, and DBZ characters, yes.

I do believe some characters just got upgrade to Tier 2 in a few months after the thread conclusion. I can help later but I will be busy. Nevertheless there are the lists to the verses Tier 2:

Lists

Marvel Comics

DC Comics

Dragon Ball

I have removed all the Marvel and DC ones, but I got to do something IRL and will be back in a few ours.

Why were we removing Mario characters?

@DarkDragonMedeus, coolƒæì

I will be free from a wiki responsibilities soon; so I coul make more change later.

Wokistan said:
Why were we removing Mario characters?
Just saw your comments, it lloks like we writing around the time. In any case, Mario arr widley popular tier 2 profiles and have debated Tier 2 rating - as I meet a lot who believe the Tier 2 rating are not valid due to Paper Mario's canon. I also seen the dream worlds arguments for the 2-B rating being questioned a while ago.

I found so controversial ppfile like those from Sonic stil in the list. I am going to sleep soon. So, I will on the controversial profiles removal tomorrow.

Okay, rest well. And I had a good time with. Thanks for removing the rest of the Dragon Ball profiles as well as the SMT ones. And yeah, the Sonic and Pokemon profiles still need to be removed from the list.

Happy to help, @DarkDragonMedeus and @Antvasimaƒæì

I will work on the others profiles removal now reagrding Pokemo, Sonic the Hedgehog and other controversial profiles like Tier 1 still available.

Lists

Pokemo

Sonic the Hedgehog

Tier 1

Castlevania

GetBackers

Undertale

I removed the the Sonic and Pokemon profiles among others. There is still more profiles to removed from the lists as from what saw a lot verses that were proposed to have their profiles removed weren't removed from the lists. I will work more on the removal lists ssoon after some activities.

I finish with the characters removal from the list. I believe some verse like Saint Seya weren't as popular as I though so I left these verse respective characters in the list.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you very much for all of your help.

So do you think that Promestein can go ahead now?

Back