• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn sorry about that antvasima. I also have adhd however I am 14 with a job but I have a problem with either using my phone too much or having a filter with swears/slurs or inappropriate topics.

Okay. I have limited mental filters for my input and output information as well, but I think that it is due to the autism.

Siperri123 said:
anti-universe> universe of Tloi> universe of Archetype> universe of mankind.
I agree that is true, but the Afterlife (or Universe of Archetype like you called) wasn't introduced until Act 12, so the universe of mankind was all there was for 11 Acts, which means most characters of the verse aren't even universal. The Computer Gods are trash on the overall cosmology, but they still are Top Tiers of the verse.

I'm going to be honest: the first 3 Acts aren't good, they are mediocre at best. After that it gets better, but nothing spectacular.

I will have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

If you don't mind that the protagonist is an extremely anti-religious, anti-fiction (as in, he hates fictional stories, that's his grudge againts religion) dude with a personality that barely shows up, then yes, it's worth reading.

13 books, all of them below 150 pages. And the last few volumes try to be philosofical and deep, but it's hard to take it seriously. Hiroshi questioning the meaning of time and the nature of causality is impossible to take seriosly as the narration jumps between that and Akuto having sex with his girls.

Imo The Writer > The Creator > Azathoth > TLOI

I mean, The Writer can see even "omnis" as fiction

Isn't Akuto only outerversal to start with? How can he be above boundless folks? I'm not very known of series with lots of cosmology and outerversal/boundless folks

since we know who is going to be tier "S" in the future revision we should place these beings in the top brakcet here. they are: Azathoth, Yog, the creator and TLOI(even though this one might not even make it and imo is unjustified). IMO its Azathoth, the creator, Yog and then TLOI even though TLOI is defintialy not in the same league as the previous 3 and probably wont make it to tier "S".

KGiffoni said:
Isn't Akuto only outerversal to start with? How can he be above boundless folks? I'm not very known of series with lots of cosmology and outerversal/boundless folks
I mean, Akuto's cosmology is insane, I'm 100% sure that it is way higher than anything DC has. And that's Akuto, not TLOI.

This is a long thread but, how do we rate a tier 0's power? Do we scale them off the strongest Tier 1-A of their fiction respectively?

Ionliosite said:
KGiffoni said:
I mean, Akuto's cosmology is insane, I'm 100% sure that it is way higher than anything DC has. And that's Akuto, not TLOI.
Forget it. I'm just talking nonsense as usual.

What's this S tier you guys are talking about?

tier 0 is being revisied so it becomes much, much excuslusive. alot of beings are being removed from tier 0 and thrown into a new tier "1-A" the new tier 0 is being called tier "S" but its still just tier 0. the beings 100% being in the new tier "S" are yog, azzy and the creator. TLOI might also join that tier but is highly unlikely and if she does she will be the lowest of the bunch. she will probably be in the "new 1-A".

Overlord4896 said:
tier 0 is being revisied so it becomes much, much excuslusive. alot of beings are being removed from tier 0 and thrown into a new tier "1-A" the new tier 0 is being called tier "S" but its still just tier 0. the beings 100% being in the new tier "S" are yog, azzy and the creator. TLOI might also join that tier but is highly unlikely aand if she does she will be the lowest of the bunch.
Featherine not being on that list insults me. She is at least the same as Yog.

It's literally Tier 0. 1-A will be what High 1-A was, and most current 1-As will be 1-B to High 1-B.

Oh, alright. Thanks for the explanation.

I like seeing tier 0 being way more exclusive. Also, yeah i agree that FAA is about equal to Yog, afaik

Featherine will be 1-A, Yog is 0. Apparently Azathoth is getting downgraded because Yog > Azzy or something.

Apparently "everything is Azzy's dream" isn't the case. We've been extensively discussing this on Discord. Shub is also apparently not > the other Outer Gods. Nya isn't the weakest, etc.

Not sure how valid all this is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back