• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
while I have not talked about the universe hierarchy of the new tloi, still there the saved creatures transcend the new tloi.and True Tloi transcends all that.

Oh no, gates are not superior to the hierarchy of archetypes, if you cannot prove that each gates has its own hierarchy, it is only equivalent to a universe of a Archetype.

The Computer Gods being trash tier is bs. They are at least high tier, if not top tier. Otherwise, insane power ups like Akuto without limiters and the formless power wouldn't get compared to them.

I guess you only watch anime right?

I read the novel, I'm up to Act 12 of 13 in total, so I'm almost done with the novel. And the Formless Power doesn't appear untill Act 11, the anime ended on Act 5.

i love the fact that even with your disclamer, alot of people are like "BuT lOoK aT WhAt ANt sAiD, hE tHE BiG Boi SO HiS WoRd Is LAw, He'S 100% COrREcT".

Overlord4896 said:
i love the fact that even with your disclamer, alot of people are like "BuT lOoK aT WhAt ANt sAiD, hE tHE BiG Boi SO HiS WoRd Is LAw, He'S 100% COrREcT".
I have seen people show screencaptures of anything I say regarding this topic, and present it as if it was in any way official.

Some people take anything that I do way too seriously. I am just an unpaid volunteer worker...

Overlord4896 said:
btw ant how is the tier 0 revision going? or is it even happening?
Ultima will revise the tiering system once he has made all of his preparations and we have finished our current ongoing policy revision threads, as we cannot handle too much chaos at once.

You definitely could go for some sort of government position the deals in administration or bureaucracy. I mean you made this wiki onto the top spots of wikis on the WAM thing by being a really good administrator.

Thank you.

I am autistic with ADHD, and various other problems. That sort of limits my career opportunities.

That said, I am rather proud of the way that I have managed to help organise the massive growth of this wiki.

I don't have much knowledge about those mental problems. however, they certainly didn't stop you from making this wiki onto what it is. Not many people can even do that even if they don't have ADHD and are of full mental health. You persevered which is why I see anyone holding your career oppurtinites back as complete bull from them. I legitimately think the work you did is amazing.

Thanks again, but only 5% of all paid jobs in Sweden do not require any finished college education, and given our absolutely massive immigration the last 10 years, all of them are filled up with waiting lines by people who do not have any mental disabilities.

I also rather enjoy managing the wiki, and hope to eventually get some kind of modest salary from Fandom for likely bringing in 1-2 million dollars in advertisement money to them every year.

I asked a while back, and although the Fandom staff member that I talked to did not mind, her superiors did.

what the hell? they are being too greedy even though you are bringing them so much ad revenue. i would honestly email them on your behalf and tell them how good you are but i dont want to cause you any issues >~<. idk, maybe if we all did it together then perhaps they will listen? never done this kind of thing before so i am not one to say anything unforutantley. perhaps you can set up a patron for members to help you out! ill donate, even though it wont be much >~<.

The superiors were concerned that if I got paid, lots of other bureaucrats in other popular wikis would want to get paid as well.

As they should, you alone bring in so much ad revenue for them and they still refuse to pay you bureaucrats with your well deserved salary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back