• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien vs Star wars verse

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Star Wars verse stomps. Some top tier Jedi and Sith should be able to beat Tien alone due to speed and hax advantage.
I dunno, his speed should be at least Relativistic by the Cell/android saga (he should be more powerful than saiyan saga Vegeta, possibly even Namek saga Vegeta, and he is Relativistic).

ImagoDesattrolante said:
As Tien is Sub Relativistic+ iirc, even Vader could take him out with hax.
He should be at least Relativistic as he is in the same Tier (5-A) as Namek saga Vegeta...but I don't see it in his page...maybe someone messed up?

Alexcar3000 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
As Tien is Sub Relativistic+ iirc, even Vader could take him out with hax.
He should be at least Relativistic as he is in the same Tier (5-A) as Namek saga Vegeta...but I don't see it in his page...maybe someone messed up?
Even then, Vader is Relativistic+ and lightspeed with precog. So he still wins.

does this mean Goku would lose to the Star wars verse too?? at what point does the hax become useless??

I vote star wars so far atm

Zerzavyx98 said:
does this mean Goku would lose to the Star wars verse too?? at what point does the hax become useless??
Well, he's fast enough to solo...

...Until the Bedlam Spiritis and a few other beings.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Zerzavyx98 said:
Well, he's fast enough to solo...
...Until the Bedlam Spiritis and a few other beings.

Until? goku pretty much faster than anyone within star wars verse by a large margin. The strongest being shown in this verse even luke defeated. so that right there shows how insignificant they really are.

Gregclark44 said:
Until? goku pretty much faster than anyone within star wars verse by a large margin. The strongest being shown in this verse even luke defeated. so that right there shows how insignificant they really are.
Please explain how Goku is going to defeat a group of 2-Cs.

UncleSpaceman said:
Tien gets rekt, long before the Bedlam Spirits...
Star Wars has Solar System Level characters such as Naga Shadow, and Galaxy Level characters such as World Razer. Not to mention the Universe Level weapons such as such as the Shawken Device.

Wow. I always thought Star-Wars peaked in the Multi-continent/Moon range til now.

They do, but that's only regarding the regular characters, not tech.

Naga Sadow could destroy solar systems, the World Razer is stated to be able to shatter the galaxy, and the Shawken Device could literally collide with and destroy everything in the universe.

Yeah, but Sadow can only acomplish the ability to create solar flares by utilizing a combination of Sith sorcery as well as the Force-enhancing crystalline apparatus onboard the Corsair. It is a insufficent technique to utilize in a fight. Regardless, Tien cannot win.

I do question the power of the Bedlam spirits though; their full capabilities are left rather ambiguous and open for interpretation.I dont recall it being stated that they were capable of creating a universe( The context of the conversation between Tilotny,Cold Danda Sine and Horliss-Horliss seems to make such a level of power questionable). I personally rate the Ones to be more powerful.

Back